Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: honestyfirst

mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads

kyun tumhe kya sapna aaya tha sid cha will end. If u don't know the real reason plz don't comment. Mohit kiske sath chemistry create kar sakta hai ya nahi humko pata hai. We don't need yur advice.
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honestyfirst

mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!
snowwhite28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -charisma-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!</font>

wat do u mean by sanaya huh. For sanaya nobody is better than mohit. And plz don't make this thread dirty with yur dirty comments we don't want bashing here. Go back to yur mental hospital. Pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate hain. Kam dhanda toh hai nahi disgusting.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!

believe it or not.. many people are sanaya fans BECAUSE of Mohit.. IPK came after MJHT.. and MJHT was a smash hit because of Mohit and Sanaya's chemistry. 

Sanaya and his fans know what a gem of person Mohit is .. and both of them are beautiful and happy together.. so what problem do you have

Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
snowwhite: why are you getting so rude? I didnt say anything wrong, I dont want them together that's it. Keep your rude remarks to yourself 🤔

IshkZaadi: lol from what I see, it's the complete opposite. Half the people know him because of Sanaya 😆

Anyways, my point was that I dont want to c him with Sanaya. She's an excellent actress and deserves an awesome co-star. Thats it.
snowwhite28 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">snowwhite: why are you getting so rude? I didnt say anything wrong, I dont want them together that's it. Keep your rude remarks to yourself 🤔</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IshkZaadi: lol from what I see, it's the complete opposite. Half the people know him because of Sanaya 😆</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anyways, my point was that I dont want to c him with Sanaya. She's an excellent actress and deserves an awesome co-star. Thats it. </font>

lolz but we love 2 see them together. I know very well with whom u want to see her. Take out yur frustation some where else not here in our peaceful thread. If u dn't want to see them then close yur eyes as simple as that.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

snowwhite: why are you getting so rude? I didnt say anything wrong, I dont want them together that's it. Keep your rude remarks to yourself 🤔

IshkZaadi: lol from what I see, it's the complete opposite. Half the people know him because of Sanaya 😆

Anyways, my point was that I dont want to c him with Sanaya. She's an excellent actress and deserves an awesome co-star. Thats it.

ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  sanaya is a gr8 actress, no doubt about it.. but she has sparking chemistry with mohit.. and they  look perfect together.. and the success of MJHT is proof of that. but sadly jodis are not repeated in television so ur lucky😛

as per this show..  his casting with mrunal didnt work because she looks 10 yrs older den him ðŸ˜†
Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want MoNaya together in a show.
Both are awesome actor, so no doubt they will rock.
missing monaya :(
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky05

I want MoNaya together in a show.
Both are awesome actor, so no doubt they will rock.
missing monaya :(

kuchh logoko phirsey mirchi lagayi hai😆