Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

And ishi - remember my post in NRIZ abt Rati di ka roote hue ko manana??? Avani will surely remember. i go tht crazy in thoughts related to Rati di hahhahhaha

Avani, quoting this for you. ðŸ˜³
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indianfighter

Avani, quoting this for you. ðŸ˜³

I saw this just now ðŸ˜³ Yes ofcourse I remember  we went crazy imagining stuff ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashne

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahhaha u guys read the talks here

lol i posted my cmnt in tht rishi's topic!
i dont care a damn abt ppl quoting my cmnt
coz their points are thmselves contradicting wht they are saying!
-Sandy- thumbnail

uuu-sss-hhh dheere dheere bol koi sun na le...sun na le baba sun na le ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

Baba...😲 ðŸ¤”...She must be referring to Sandy Baba. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

Baba...😲 ðŸ¤”...She must be referring to Sandy Baba. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£

🤣 thts song lines ðŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail

hahhaha u guys read the talks here

lol i posted my cmnt in tht rishi's topic!
i dont care a damn abt ppl quoting my cmnt
coz their points are thmselves contradicting wht they are saying!

Hello Nikhila! Yes, I am enjoying your crazy and light-headed talks. ðŸ˜† 
Which topic? 
GrumpyCat thumbnail

Hello Nikhila! Yes, I am enjoying your crazy and light-headed talks. ðŸ˜† 
Which topic? 

This One 😆
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaya123

hi everyone...watching rati and rati together is a delight and all the more so now because we know its going to end soon...but i am wondering what the next track will be once zara is out of the picture...i want it to be anything but lovey dovey inshi track because now i really cant enjoy inshi together...that relationship is built on too many broken relationships (shwetha and zara) and unfortutnately i am not able to forgive rishi for his treatment of both women...i really tried very hard to connect with rishi and his feelings for LW today...but although SV acted well...i just could not relate to anything...i realised i am still biased towards zara and am sympathtic towards her (obviously not sympathetic towards her killing spree and turning negative all of a sudden)...zara had many defects, she was not perfect and self sacrificing like indira, and she did have a role in swethas misery, but still i have a soft corner for her ( just like i had for swetha too inspite all her shortcomings) and i am not ashamed to admit that...

if the next track is indira regaining memory and again inshi falling for each other, tthen indira again supporting her good for nothing family ...then again misunderstanding between inshi as she woud give her family priority over him etc etc...then i am really not interested...because this keeps going on and on in circles...i wanted a different story...also if indira overlooks what rishi did to swetha and zara...i am not going to like that as well...swetha raised indiras kid and look what happened to her, rishi had chased and married zara, and look what happened to her...

Agree with all your points' Kaya. Zaara's role is going to end soon, next track would focus on InShi but currently i m not ready for it. I don't want their lovey dovey scenes as if nothing was happened in past 8 years. I used to like InShi and i really liked their cute scenes but whatever happened in past few months, I can't accept them like before. Yesterday I tried to think from Rishi's point of view but couldn't relate to his pain nor felt bad for him. Only if he handled the situation well he was not standing here. Call me biased too but still I have soft corner for Zaara. And I loved Yesterday's Zaara and Indira's scenes. It was amazing experience to see two strong ladies together. 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
1 topic of tht Rishi's soul is with Indira :p