Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Janu behena, Dear Gunu behena, both of you are right dear. UttarKanda of Srimad Ramayanam is really very painful & very near to my heart  behena. Prabhu Shri RamaChandra & Mata Siya had to suffer a lot on the name of  RajaDharma. But, till they were stong  even in times of distress. in Uttar Ramayan, Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya  teach us that we need to be always strong even in times of distress & always obey your duties with faith & devotion. If we follow  our virtues, we will always be successful in life. The pure love of  Bhagwaan Shri Rama & Sita Mata is wonderfully potrayed mixed with lots of emotions which always wrench my heart whenever I read Shri Uttara Ramayanam.  That emotion is vividly & brilliantly captured by Arun Ji & Deepika Ji in  RS Luv Kush Ramayan. 😊

Mita sweety! u';re 100% correct!! thanx for all the wonderful glitters hun!😳

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Mita sweety! u';re 100% correct!! thanx for all the wonderful glitters hun!😳

Dear Gunu behena, how are you sweetheart ? Thank you a lot dear for liking my comment.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Gunu behena, how are you sweetheart ? Thank you a lot dear for liking my comment.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

aw...love u behna!! 
himanshuvij03 thumbnail
Hay all ...

you are doing very nice thing ...

All posts about Ramayan is very nice and beautiful ...keep posting i really love to read it.

and specialy Janki Raghunath ji your all posts are very decent and sweet and i really love to read your bhakti posts about Ramayan and Shri krishna ...(Sorry for my English)

your are all people are nice and pure heart ... and I am very lucky to be a part of it.

thank you so much ...