charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations for Ramayan's 26th anniversary😃
Awesome post..
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Happy Anniversary to this legendary Ramayan<3
 I still enjoy watching this, this is definitely a masterpiece and has taught me to be a more spiritual person. I can never forget this Ramayan.
Jai Shri Ram😳 Lovely thread Gunia! 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jai Shri Ram!

I really love Uttar Kand section of Ramayan a lot. Sita Ma taking care of Luv Kush were my favorite scenes.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Jai Shri Ram!

I really love Uttar Kand section of Ramayan a lot. Sita Ma taking care of Luv Kush were my favorite scenes.

Ya di, u're right! 😳Uttar Kand section is so close to my heart too, prior to Uttar Kand, we find more of devotion but frm Uttar Kand we find more of emotions thats why it gives up goosebumps when we see d the love for the duty of Ram Siya!

I think this emotion n pain is the beauty of Uttar kand!  
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Happy Anniversary to this legendary Ramayan<3
 I still enjoy watching this, this is definitely a masterpiece and has taught me to be a more spiritual person. I can never forget this Ramayan.
Jai Shri Ram😳 Lovely thread Gunia! 

Awww...thanks a  tonne for liking n commenting di!   m glad u loved the thread, but plzzz thank ur sis also, after all Janaki di has also done a lot of help!  

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you a lot Gunu & Janaki sister, for wonderfully decorating this thread. RSR is my life dear. I feel very very very... proud to be a follower of this show which is educating people since long 26 years . The creator of this legend, my beloved & respected Dr. Ramanand Sagar ji is still alive for his immortal creations. Chalachhitam Chaladbittam Challajivana Youvanam Chalachalam idam sarvam Kirtiryasya sa Jeevati. Dr. Ramanand Sagar Ji has gifted us such eternal jodi
Arun Ji & Deepika Ji who will always be immortal in the divine role of Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya. I'm getting so emotional, that I can't write more. In short, RSR is so great & rich that some words cant describe its greatness & richness. RSR is immortal.

Each & every moment of RSR is full of  love & devotion. I will cherish every moment of RSR forever. RSR is incomparable.
Edited by jklp - 11 years ago
jklp thumbnail
jklp thumbnail
I could not resist myself from commenting twice on the 26th birthday of my dearest RSR. I have already commented on Page 1 after the post of Gunu behena. I'm again commenting because RSR is my life. Arun Ji, Deepika Ji, Dara Singh Ji, Arvind Trivedi Ji,  Sunil Lehri Ji, Sanjay Jog Ji, Samir Rajda Ji, Mularaj Rajda Ji, Anjali Vyas Ji, Jayshree Gadakar Ji, Padma Khanna Ji, Rajni Bala Ji, Sudhir Dalvi Ji, Poonam Shetty Ji, Sulakshana Khatri  & the other cast & crew are simply amazing. I can never forget them. Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya bless you all. Jai SiyaRama.
jklp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Ya di, u're right! 😳Uttar Kand section is so close to my heart too, prior to Uttar Kand, we find more of devotion but frm Uttar Kand we find more of emotions thats why it gives up goosebumps when we see d the love for the duty of Ram Siya!

I think this emotion n pain is the beauty of Uttar kand!  

Dear Janu behena, Dear Gunu behena, both of you are right dear. UttarKanda of Srimad Ramayanam is really very painful & very near to my heart  behena. Prabhu Shri RamaChandra & Mata Siya had to suffer a lot on the name of  RajaDharma. But, till they were stong  even in times of distress. in Uttar Ramayan, Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya  teach us that we need to be always strong even in times of distress & always obey your duties with faith & devotion. If we follow  our virtues, we will always be successful in life. The pure love of  Bhagwaan Shri Rama & Sita Mata is wonderfully potrayed mixed with lots of emotions which always wrench my heart whenever I read Shri Uttara Ramayanam.  That emotion is vividly & brilliantly captured by Arun Ji & Deepika Ji in  RS Luv Kush Ramayan. 😊
Edited by jklp - 11 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awww...thanks a  tonne for liking n commenting di!   m glad u loved the thread, but plzzz thank ur sis also, after all Janaki di has also done a lot of help!  

It's okay I thank her at home anyway😆😆😉