Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Rathore ... aur unka hairstyle ... haaye...

mere kahne ke baad se wo yahi hairstyle karte hai aajkal ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...excellent perfect episode...

Had tears in my eyes for the first time after her death scene...itna kyu  rulaathey hai? oh god, it was damn heart shattering scene! I was wanting to see that award being given but when it actually happened, i couldnt take it!  ARIYA is always in my heart but i wasnt able to see it today! because tears blurred my eyes!

anyways, coming back to the case...
Child trafficking is such a horrid crime...killing the childhood of the kids...making them work, torturing them, snatching away their innocence...abusing them...I just hope, it is washed away from our society once and for all...

A good lesson to the NGOs and the rich families who buy such kids for labor...
I guess one main reason for such buying and selling of children is illiteracy of the weaker session of the society...Babloo's parents werent educated and they didnt know anything about the NGO or the outside world...

Anyways, it was a perfect case for thr republic day! i hope some day all such crimes come to end and we get a better world in our hands...

ETF was brilliant today...Aisha's dialog to that lady of the house was brilliant...ek maa hokhe ek chote se bacche ko chot kaise paunchaa sakthe hai aap?"...awesome!
Her dialog to Chandra "bevakoof ho ya humein samjhthe ho?" too gud!

And the way their kid struck out the sketch and ran away was emotional! making his mom feel guilty!
Rathod finding out that Babloo was treated badly at that house was brilliant! loved the emotional scene!

Arjun's dialog to the inspector "zindagi ki yemiyat ghareebi aur ameeri ke bohat uphar hoti hai"
Superb! life is life and its precious,be it of a poor or rich! Awesome!

The character Suresh from the NGO was a good role model! nice sincere character!

just one flaw which i choose to ignore was Arjun making that Chandra guy to write...

and yes of course, the climax scene needs special mention and also the mujhko yeh zindagi song!
Brilliant work! hats off CVs...cant thank u enough for such a superb episode...emotional one too!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Rathore ... aur unka hairstyle ... haaye...

mere kahne ke baad se wo yahi hairstyle karte hai aajkal ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

kafi baat maante hai tumhari...
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funkylicious

that's why I said thanks   ๐Ÿ˜†

Lolz.. I knw.. And ur welcome! ๐Ÿคฃ
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Annu & Anki please dont mind but rathod ke hairstyle discussion yahan mat karo please ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for me also it was an absolutely lovely episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I felt like crying when everyone remembered Riya, Shree and Chotu were crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
While Arjun looked sad and lost while remembering her, i felt so sad when they showed again when she died๐Ÿ˜ญ
N finally the case was wonderful, they chose such a sensitive topic, child trafficking
N the way they solved the case and managed to save as much children as possible
Was proud of Aisha and Rathore when they gave a lecture to that Mrs Shalini๐Ÿ˜ก
N that Nitin, i will greatly have liked if they had slapped him a bit๐Ÿ˜ก
N finally we got our song back and Arjun was smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hats off to team Arjun for brilliant episode 1ce again 

OMG d first scene almost killed me...i was blushing like hell watching d entire ETF ...Shree OMG , Chotu Mindblowing, Sorry anki but i drooled even on Rathore n d best Arjun ...

even Aisha luked pretty 

den dese people dedicated a special 5 min to my Ria ๐Ÿ˜Š
the scene was so perfect ..Ria being awarded for her bravery ...
the FB which individual ETF member shared wid her made me sad ...i was remembering Ria 
hats off to Ria 
n hats off to Ariya for creatign d magic in just 21 episodes

Luv Ariya n miss dem ๐Ÿ˜ญ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now coming to Case ...Wat a beautiful portrayal 

Child trafficking is a serious n REAL Life issue 
n dis is wat i luv abt d show 
dey always had sumthing quite realistic for d audiences 

Dat kid Raju's chat wid arjun was amazing initially 

den Arjun s dialog while talking to inspector in morgue :"ZINDAGI Ki keemat ameer aur gareeb k hisaab se nahi hoti" ...(i dun remember dialogs exactly...it was sumthing like dat)

Arjun always had a soft corner for children ...irrespective f his super akdu attitude n today his anger for dis whole racket was evident 

Even i  liked aisha's dialog while talking to Mrs. tanreja 

Arjun's frustration n concern while interrogating dat child racket waala agent ...d way he put revolver in his mouth n asked him to speak truth ...๐Ÿ‘

n finally i heard :"Mujhko yeh zindagi ..."

1 more thing i wud like to share...My mumma dun watch TV much n neither she likes TV shows...but today she saw arjun wid me ...

n she said:"Wow ..excellent portrayal ...n watever dey have shown is a reality ...Dis s actually happening in d country...Young kids from poor families r Sold .. " n she was really impressed wid d show

Purva
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bb - LOL... tune kisiko chhoda hai kya drool na karne ke liye  ๐Ÿ˜› just kidding...

Every ETFians had become so emotional today... 
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a fantastic episode the best so far<3

it was touching, emotional, dramatic and Dhasuuu๐Ÿ˜†

From the start till the end it was flawless!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kudos to the entire Arjun team๐Ÿ‘