Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I actually started watching the show for Karan as i was flipping over the channel, i saw the cute Karan and became his fan and started watching the show. But then as i watch, i started liking Suhasi and she rocked as Abha in the show. I somehow see her as an inspiration and i love her acting and i became her big fan that some members say i am the Abha of the forum. Even if i try changing my dp to someone else besides Suhasi, everyone will feel one kind as they are used to see me with Suhasi's display ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great to know...our actors r so lucky to have fans like us...so means u can only like the character of abha but not sona or other because abha is close to your heart
VishaD. thumbnail
Because of Abha, i really like Suhasi so much. I have all sort of her photos and that's why i'm also on Nach Baliye and here. I'm also liking Sona as she is able to do justice to any role she does ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes sona is close to abha. U r really lucky but I'm not...kanhaiyya is not at all near to indu singh but still i am happy because i get the chance to watch kanhaiyya and talk about him in the forum.
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, at least he returned with a new show. Many members don't get back their favorite casts in a new show very soon and we are considered lucky ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes that is why i am happy...atleast i got to see him just after 1 month...and suhasi and karan r now in 3 shows...gr8 for us fans
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, that's true ðŸ˜³
Surish thumbnail
True! He is 100%
Myspace Comment: Hot
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!😊