Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziieemahname thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I jst lve the charactr of khushi...c is soo hilarious...overall vei nice update...!!...:)
rotten_pm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Link to the next thread,

Thread 2

Happie reading all !

Love 4m Rotten❤️
awroneema thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thx a ton to Appy_indy dat i got to read such hilarious story...paysa wasool...i laughed my heart out...its amazing...i can reduce my tension by reading this any tym of d day...plz continue...n update soon...nd aah...the rotten tomatoes seems to b more delicious thn d fresh ones!!❤️
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ah! So NEeL DEal is finally on its way ! N too pretty soon!
Floweres of khushi!

This was soo funny! Frstly her ogling a certain raizada.. Den running all the way to washroom..

N den khushi kumsri gupta fan club's latest member comes as a messiah himself.. Aakash the saviour!

N comes in the our new member! Neel.. Young , smart , handsome, rich, smiling.. Wat more?

N looks like certain .MR. Raizada is not happy wid the latest addition!

This has becum downright hillarios..
Especially the HAAPPY FAMILY PICTURE! Khushi, neel n unka choco:D.. Poor arnav n his cabin's door.. Both of them suffering for reasons unknown till yet!;)

update soon
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update love Khushi she is hilarious
mamidis thumbnail
Loved your update. The way Khushi escape Arnav is too good.
...Tripti... thumbnail
it was awesome and funny update😆😆😆
loved it...
continue soon

Ava97 thumbnail
I jus read all the prts of ur strytry n let me say this is one off d different kind strys I hve read!! Enjoyed readin evrysingle chp !!n nw itss gonna bee mre interestin!! Arnav getting jealous of khushi n neels frndship !!waiting excitingly frfr d nxt updae!! Plzz pm me if possible
vaishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Starting of khushi's thought was amazing the way she describe all ASR's expression...
the slamming and door die was fab.
Waiting for next...
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally i have managed to complete its 7th Chapter... feeling like just have finished my favorite dessert's last bite... wanted to have more n more...

A Big...infact A very Big thanks to Appy... who have referred this amazing SS otherwise i would miss something very spacial...

the concept is very usual... but the way u have presented it... the way u have portrayed them...the way u have write about them... the use of words...is just Magnificent...

cant have a proper word how much i have enjoyed each n every bit of this story...

thank u for writing this story in an amazing way...
loved it...

want to read more n more...
Edited by MamiaRahman - 11 years ago