'Bigg Boss 6' house burnt into ashes (ARTICLE)

Posted: 11 years ago

'Bigg Boss 6' house burnt into ashes

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 25th January 2013

The 'Bigg Boss' house which grabbed eyeballs due to its arrangement and beauty has been reduced into ashes after a massive fire broke out due to short circuit inside the house which triggered off the disaster at about 2.30am. The incident took place on Friday morning.

Fortunately, no one was injured as the show was ended two weeks back and the house was vacant. The property was completely burnt down and nothing could be recovered from the debris.

The security guards at the Lonavla house spotted the fire at first and he immediately called for the fire-brigade which battled for 3 hours. They brought the things under control by 5.30am but by then most of the things has been damaged.

Lonavla Police Inspector Vishnu Pawar said, "The entire set turned to ashes by 4.45 am, even though there were fire brigades from three regions trying to douse the fire. An industrial shed was used to create the eviction set, where the fire broke out." 

The CEO of Lonavla Municipal Corporation Ganesh Shete and Local Corporator, Bharat Harpude of BJP reached the accident spot early in the morning.

The sixth season of Bigg Boss ended couple of weeks back. Salman Khan was the host of the show and finally TV actor Urvashi Dholakia emerged as the winner. She walked away with prize money of five lakhs rupees and Bigg Boss trophy. 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago

I dont know whether I am right or wrong but when they destroyed that village house I felt really bad. I dont know what use it was but the idea of destroying a house looked bad. At that time I felt that okay since this is a cheap village house they are treating it like that. The symbolic act of destroying something less worthy and keeping the expensive thing intact did not give me good vibes. Millions live in village houses. They should not have done that.  People entering and destroying.

Today the main house is in ashes.

P.S. Keeping likes of Rajeev and Hrajesh (with their digestive problems) in one place for 3 months is bound to increase the combustive air content of that place. All that was needed was a trigger. A chingari from some circuit might have ignited this event.

Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

I dont know whether I am right or wrong but when they destroyed that village house I felt really bad. I dont know what use it was but the idea of destroying a house looked bad. At that time I felt that okay since this is a cheap village house they are treating it like that. The symbolic act of destroying something less worthy and keeping the expensive thing intact did not give me good vibes. Millions live in village houses. They should not have done that.  People entering and destroying.

Today the main house is in ashes.

P.S. Keeping likes of Rajeev and Hrajesh (with their digestive problems) in one place for 3 months is bound to increase the combustive air content of that place. All that was needed was a trigger. A chingari from some circuit might have ignited this event.

Ya destruction of the village house didn't go well with me too. & what if this shit happened when bigboss season was going on.
I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p
Or its the house paying for its sins for housing someone not worth it !
Why didn't this happen just 14 days ago??? Why God Why??? ðŸ˜†

Anyways, as per Sana's retweet, only the 'eviction' set was burnt down:

BreakingViews ?@BreakingViews4u

@SanaKhanSpeaks @ColorsTV @karishmakotak @IAMAASHKA @ImamSiddique Bigg Boss eviction set burnt to ashes http://dnai.in/bcRs  via @DNA

Retweeted by Sana Khan

Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

Why didn't this happen just 14 days ago??? Why God Why??? ðŸ˜†

🤢
This is terrible. ðŸ˜” Thank God no one was present at that time. 
As soon as this news broke ---DELU was seen rushing to Airport and catching a flight to DEBAI --/ @  Ah, so much bitterness for not winning the show --a revengeful lady - new heroine in KILL BILL sequels@
Originally posted by Nishita123

🤢

Was a joke obv 😆