Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Had been waiting for this update. Came tothe forum this morning only for your update. Loved the meeting at the door. Typiczl Arnav! Not caring about the world when it comes to what he wants. Waiting esgerly for the next installment.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U're on roll girl!!
I loved the update!! Nothing happening but you want to read it on and on...
I love weddings!!! Cant wait!:D
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited;

The courtship period aftr the confession is the most worderful part of a relationship i believe...and to portray it in words..u hav sum calibre..Awesum work!!!
Edited by Debarati7 - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha ha ha

i can only imagine this

khushi singing this song to arnav

farah dont throw chappal at me

🤣
Nazar mein tu hi tu hai

Tu meri Timbaktu hai

Oye boy Oye boy arnav

Tune dil ki baazi maar li

Mere ird-gird na ghooma kar

Mera haath-vaath na chooma kar

Tere scent-vent ki khushboo mein

Main khoyi khoyi si rehti hoon

Mujhe sab log chhedte rehte

Main soyi soyi si rehti hoon

superb update acidity wala, dhak dhak dhak
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had a lovely start to my day thanks to your update! ðŸ˜Š
It is really a very triumphant feeling to see the the way you are portraying Khushi's growth as a woman.
Her mere acceptance of reality and letting go of "nikunja" which undoubtedly is so dear to her is very heartening.Though a small part of me still thinks that she is saying this purely out of gratitude towards her family , her past has made her make this choice between bauji's lucknow property and nikunja.
Then i also know for a fact that at the end of the day both "nikunja" and "Arnav" will be right there with their rightfull holder. Haina na ??? ðŸ˜³
Coming to our cocky hero , that was so cute he was trying to steal a moment with her and quite frankly this chori chori chupke chupke wala flirting is so much fun and thrilling! ðŸ˜‰
I was expecting to see what dresses he choose for Princess gupta but i guess that will follow later.
And the wedding celeberations begin , now indian weddings main to kya kya nahi hota cant wait to see whats in your mind for our lovely couple !
Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely interaction between arshi! But could not understand 1 thing. Why Rohan has to move to a new house? Why doesn't he live in Nikunja with Anjali after marriage? Is Anjali insisting him to move to a new house after marriage leaving Nikunja and his parents behind? If not then I seriously did not get the logic behind Rohan's moving to a new house with Anjali which leads to selling off Nikunja as Shashi Garima alone wont be able to bear the maintenance of it! I really dont like the idea of selling the house only coz Rohan and Anjali wanted to shift to a new home most probably gifted by Arnav (i read in previous chapters where Khushi was indignant towards Anjali initially about it ) . Whatever it seemed so selfish of Anjali and Rohan to me !
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
thanks for the pm
Shariqa_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
My apologies Farah for the late comment but hey I wanted to tell you that you have a wonderful style of writing which which transports the readers right into the scenes. Absolutely love your rich vocab. I do find your character Arnav tooo sex minded 😆 but I guess that is what you want him to be. I loved the explanations you gave throughout the FFbut the only one I wasnt quite convinced with, was the one for Nikunja.

Why would Arnav want to pay and send his sis to live far away when he can have her next door? Shouldnt he do everything possible to ensure she stays close by and easily accesible to him and family? Rather he should be gifting a far away property as an investment property to Anjali so she can get returns from it that might help keep Nikunja and his Di close by. Anyhow thats my practical thought on the storyline but you are the writer, hence I don't mind going with what ever you have in mind. I read your FF for the pleasure of reading great text and expressive writing and if the story is strong, that is like an icing on the cake.😉
Edited by Shariqa_here - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely wonderful, have recommended your story to several friends...this needs to be shared...

Loved the update, the excitement of a wedding house, their sentiments on getting clothes for the families and her selling nikunja...very nicely done...
Waiting to see what Mr Raizada has selected for his baby Gupta...

Loved the way he entwines her fingers with him...such a small but beautiful gesture...

Waiting for the next part eagerly! 
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The whole door scene bought back the memories of the drama! It was so sweet and Khushi had a momentary lapse and almost gave in to Arnav's touch at the end. Its going to be really interesting to read how these two are going to behave in front of the families since they will be meeting frequently because of weddings😊 and while serving tea Khushi's resolution to avoid looking at Arnav as a way of getting back to him, but failing as a result of her caring nature beating everything, that was a really nice scene, and you write so descriptively could imagine everything! So finally it's decided they will be selling the nikunja even though verbal consent wasn't given.. I have a feeling it will end up been Khushi's some how thanks to a certain Raizda😉 and too sure he won't like Khushi leaving Delhi, so lets see how you are planning on bringing all these factors together😊