jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that's what SINAL feels and were doing, simply seeing each other. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Episode started out with usual nonsense about hospital formalities. Nurse asking for consent, standard procedure. But Kunal getting all worked up on words, "if something happens to her". Now this is typical Kunal. Not even for a second he can hear something could happen to Siddhi. Please maintain this as that's Kunal when it comes to Siddhi.

Raj giving bhasan to Kunal on don't break and all; just too tired now. Everyone is giving advises to Kunal on what to do, how to handle things blah blah, very tired of it now. Doctor letting family know, Kunal is the reason Siddhi is alive as he instilled the will to live was damn right. It is due to only and only Kunal Siddhi came back to life.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kunal walking to parking lot was needed. For days he kept this brave face but was scared on what if, so that was good. It is typical of him to hide his feelings and then release his anxiety this way. Whole breathing too heavy could've been avoided. But happy face with tears rolling down, perfect๐Ÿ‘ Later all Classic SINAL scenes were just cherry on top.๐Ÿ˜Š

Now the best scene, family is standing in front of her thinking we first, even kids; she will look at our gift first. Please, get in line people๐Ÿ˜› Siddhi was searching for only one person, her Kunal. Her eyes moving around the room, everyone with smile and she finally sees Kunal with his head down standing apart by the door. Just when her eyes set on him, he looks up, the eye-lock, smile crept On Kunal's face seeing she was searching for him. Both were oblivious to others, typical crazzy for each other kind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Raj-Seema both noticed it and for the first time in such long period they did something right, left. Do that more often please. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kunal walking towards Siddhi with truly content and I would say bliss; while her eyes on him. Kunal's smile, caressing her head, "aye", "welcome back", "you scared me", kiss on forehead and both with teary eyes; our SINAL is back. Kunal telling Siddhi "now you will only go home", that produced smile on Siddhi's face (hard to see but there was a smile) and Kunal sat there admiring her; while eyes doing the needed part, again our SINAL is back.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kunal being all akdoo, trying to scold Siddhi, bring good memory back. But yaar, their mistakes always have to come to spoil our mood (may be SINAL's as well๐Ÿ˜†) But yesterday it was ok. They didn't get all OTT, it was ok. Best thing was, even when they were talking sitting other side, Siddhi kept staring at Kunal all along ๐Ÿ˜ณ No one could break that.

The bill is 8 lakh๐Ÿ˜ฒ I wonder what did Siddhi have that 2 days it reached that amount? Oh well, I guess Kids didn't act OTT, so it had to transfer to the bill๐Ÿ˜† 2-3 lakhs would be just as good but  this is Parichay.๐Ÿ˜‰ Liked determined Kunal, keep that up always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Good episode, pre-cap seems promising. Now just need promotion. so please get on that.

I would like to dedicate a bhoola bisra geet for SINAL as they are so "hot" and we need to have "fun". Shola jo bhadke, dil mera dhadke. dard javani ka satay badh badh ke"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Episode started out with usual nonsense about hospital formalities. Nurse asking for consent, standard procedure. But Kunal getting all worked up on words, "if something happens to her". Now this is typical Kunal. Not even for a second he can hear something could happen to Siddhi. Please maintain this as that's Kunal when it comes to Siddhi.

Raj giving bhasan to Kunal on don't break and all; just too tired now. Everyone is giving advises to Kunal on what to do, how to handle things blah blah, very tired of it now. Doctor letting family know, Kunal is the reason Siddhi is alive as he instilled the will to live was damn right. It is due to only and only Kunal Siddhi came back to life.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kunal walking to parking lot was needed. For days he kept this brave face but was scared on what if, so that was good. It is typical of him to hide his feelings and then release his anxiety this way. Whole breathing too heavy could've been avoided. But happy face with tears rolling down, perfect๐Ÿ‘ Later all Classic SINAL scenes were just cherry on top.๐Ÿ˜Š

Now the best scene, family is standing in front of her thinking we first, even kids; she will look at our gift first. Please, get in line people๐Ÿ˜› Siddhi was searching for only one person, her Kunal. Her eyes moving around the room, everyone with smile and she finally sees Kunal with his head down standing apart by the door. Just when her eyes set on him, he looks up, the eye-lock, smile crept On Kunal's face seeing she was searching for him. Both were oblivious to others, typical crazzy for each other kind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Raj-Seema both noticed it and for the first time in such long period they did something right, left. Do that more often please. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kunal walking towards Siddhi with truly content and I would say bliss; while her eyes on him. Kunal's smile, caressing her head, "aye", "welcome back", "you scared me", kiss on forehead and both with teary eyes; our SINAL is back. Kunal telling Siddhi "now you will only go home", that produced smile on Siddhi's face (hard to see but there was a smile) and Kunal sat there admiring her; while eyes doing the needed part, again our SINAL is back.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kunal being all akdoo, trying to scold Siddhi, bring good memory back. But yaar, their mistakes always have to come to spoil our mood (may be SINAL's as well๐Ÿ˜†) But yesterday it was ok. They didn't get all OTT, it was ok. Best thing was, even when they were talking sitting other side, Siddhi kept staring at Kunal all along ๐Ÿ˜ณ No one could break that.

The bill is 8 lakh๐Ÿ˜ฒ I wonder what did Siddhi have that 2 days it reached that amount? Oh well, I guess Kids didn't act OTT, so it had to transfer to the bill๐Ÿ˜† 2-3 lakhs would be just as good but  this is Parichay.๐Ÿ˜‰ Liked determined Kunal, keep that up always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Good episode, pre-cap seems promising. Now just need promotion. so please get on that.

I would like to dedicate a bhoola bisra geet for SINAL as they are so "hot" and we need to have "fun". Shola jo bhadke, dil mera dhadke. dard javani ka satay badh badh ke"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome post Jay...๐Ÿ‘
Loved the portions highlighted in Blue... That was the message of the show yesterday

In addition, I would like to point the following things -
1. Gaurav wanted to discuss with Seema about some plan or whatever... I hope it is not something trivial...but something that can benefit all of them.. gaurav also appeared to be a changed person...

2. Kunal going back to court and the precap was quite promising.. Kunal picking up a case... But I think now we will see the return of Abhay/Richa, and I hope this time their return is to get rid of them all-together!!!

Can wait to see Kunal as a successful, rich and leading lawyer!
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u summed it up really well!โญ๏ธ
the SiNal scene was terrific๐Ÿ˜ณ...kunal scolding siddhi indeed brings back happy memories...more than their conversation the way they kept looking at each other really endearing...but the OTT's had to butt in๐Ÿ˜•
the pre-cap looks very interesting! I guess kunal babu has bagged some hot shot case๐Ÿ˜‰
a real surprise has been gaurav..for a change he's not cribbing abt the expenses and his salary but really supportive of his brother๐Ÿ‘
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes, I did read the whole thing today... normally its the first and last para... But today's post has analysis but some humorous light moments as well.. (OTT bill etc etc..) 
So decided to read it!!!!!

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Episode started out with usual nonsense about hospital formalities. Nurse asking for consent, standard procedure. But Kunal getting all worked up on words, "if something happens to her". Now this is typical Kunal. Not even for a second he can hear something could happen to Siddhi. Please maintain this as that's Kunal when it comes to Siddhi. true Jay, was just deleting few episodes from my DVR n even when Abhay had told KC he loves Sid...the next thing we saw was him saving Sid from falling. this couple belong to each other only๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Raj giving bhasan to Kunal on don't break and all; just too tired now. Everyone is giving advises to Kunal on what to do, how to handle things blah blah, very tired of it now. Jay what happened to your analyzing, yaar a dad will always keep advising his son/daughter even when they are adults and have kids of there own ๐Ÿคฃ I love that about my dad๐Ÿ˜‰  Doctor letting family know, Kunal is the reason Siddhi is alive as he instilled the will to live was damn right. It is due to only and only Kunal Siddhi came back to life.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kunal walking to parking lot was needed. For days he kept this brave face but was scared on what if, so that was good. It is typical of him to hide his feelings and then release his anxiety this way. Whole breathing too heavy could've been avoided. i felt it was not dubbed correctly too, found it out of place๐Ÿ˜†But happy face with tears rolling down, perfect๐Ÿ‘ Later all Classic SINAL scenes were just cherry on top.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ณ Raj-Seema both noticed it and for the first time in such long period they did something right, left. Do that more often please. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I liked this, felt like old times...Raj/Seema team to unite SiNal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good episode, pre-cap seems promising. Now just need promotion. so please get on that. this is a must

I would like to dedicate a bhoola bisra geet for SINAL as they are so "hot" and we need to have "fun". Shola jo bhadke, dil mera dhadke. dard javani ka satay badh badh ke"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ love ur song...one from me too  'aye meri zohrazabi, tu abhi tak hai hasi aur main jawan, tughpe kurban meri jaan meri jaan'๐Ÿ˜† it has 'aye' in it ๐Ÿ˜†

paradigm thumbnail
Great analysis once again Jay! These two are just hopeless love birds! They have eyes only for each other
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful  post  jay  for  the  wonderful  couple  yesterday!

enjoyed    their  eyelock  like  never  before  ?

it  seemed  too  good   and  too relevent  .

just  for  each other    feel  was    depicted  by  both  samir  and  keerti    beautifully  .

that  is  why  cannot  accept  any  replacement    even  in the    actors  to  play  their  roles    just  like  their    charecters  !

sure Raj    and Seema    were  back    to  their  old  sweet  self    and  now  we  are  really  content   and  ready  to  face  the  dirty    villan  and  vamp   to  be  thrown  out    by  our    hero  !

sure  the    whole  oldtime  charm  is  back    and  we  want    good  promotions  to  support    so  that  the  show  can  soon  reach  its  top  slot    with  coming  episodes  of    sinal  and  professional    success   of  kunal .

hats  off  to  samir  and  keerti    for  one  of  their  best  eyelock  snd  expressions    in  total  !
sanasinal thumbnail
The highlyt of d epi was no other than sid search 4 kun n sinal eyelock, i'm so happy dese days as new cvs fulfilling all ur wishes n main thing dey r following ur ideas jay n all forum member wishes i think n dey survey parichay forum regularly dat is gud bt pls promote d show
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Along with all the this one thing i liked the most is... Kunals reaction immediately after they all left ...
it was like ... hash !! chalo gayye sab ke sab ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†