Rachna should be in bollywood

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In few years i can see her doing movies in bollywood... she is pretty and a fresh face and acts good too. So many tv actors made debut in bollywood from Tv world. She just looks very young at the moment..but in few years she will be able to pull it off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sqk5102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually i think gunjun should be in bollywood. she is a much better actress than rachna.  
I like rachna but I feel like her acting skills can still be improved upon.  just my opinion.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sqk5102

actually i think gunjun should be in bollywood. she is a much better actress than rachna.  

I like rachna but I feel like her acting skills can still be improved upon.  just my opinion.

you are right, Gunjan has the skills to go to bollywood. But I hope she never does that, because that's what other TV actors do and end up ruining their careers! And bollywood cannot give us a strong character like Gunjan, so she is better off with TV shows๐Ÿ˜‰

But you are right, if anyone has the potential to go to bollywood, it's Gunjan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah. I think the Roopal definitely the one who is Bollywood material ATM. I think Roopal is pretty and talented as well, but she has lots to learn still. Roopal is a well rounded actress, and she has like the star look material to her already. Mahima is pretty, but her acting skills are not up to Bollywood standard as yet. A few more years in Tellywood with different kinds of roles and I think she'll be ready. 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I think gunjun should be in bollywood
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angt

rachna is bollywood material but gunjan doesnot fir in bolly becoz of her looks as she look fat and do not have good looks

It is the bitter truth. I wondered how they selected her in the first place? She is a very good actress but I feel she will be good only if she gets a strong tomboyish type of role. A rebel.
And she is a great dancer too. If she goes under knife and correct those harsh features, she will have a chance but then she is short.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont want to sound harsh but both the girls wont be able to make it big. ๐Ÿ˜”. Roopal can become a famous choreographer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree with you vibz...Practically thinking Bollywood is such a competitive industry with a lot of newcomers..many tv actors are struggling to get substantial roles

its better if they stick to Tv for now
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think both of them could go to bollywood..cuz they r beautiful nd have a fresh face nd good actin skills but i would nt like them to go to bollywood...they look perfect in tv world..nd nowadays drama's r more popular films..

Edited by RR_VN - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
if gujan is fat its not big deal...even sonakshi was fat ...bollywood depend on acting skills and gunan has acting skills ...i like both girls but rachna need to improve lot...