Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup they haven't uploaded all episodes but I hope they will since they are missing some of the best episodes of Remix, imo...like Remix's first band performance, episode 50, fyh wala episode, ashi coming back from london episode, the whole blackgang episodes...so I hope they do end up uploading them all.

Don't complain about bg score as of yet because it works for me...so it might be something to do with your computer or the browser you are using. It's not by default...because bg score is THERE. I can hear it.

But I have requested them to upload other pending episodes here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/starclassicofficial/feed?filter=1
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I can hear the Remix song playing when Yuvi hits his car but very very minutely like bohut dheere se and its not even playing on the scene u know? :ile the music isn't in sync with the dialogues, the dialogues r way more louder than the music, can hear Ashi's dhin tadak dhin too but again its way way way too dheere and it feels as if its not playing on the scene I don't know its very weird...can u hear the bg score without the head phones?...Is the farewell dance wala epi loaded? Can u hear the AY music in the farewell dance? I don't know something definitely is weird Compare your vids with the SO vids u wld get it...I hope they upload all epis tooo but if this music thing doesn't work its no use for me coz I know I won't be able to watch the epis without the music...

Anyone else facing this problem with music???...Rega Riya Sindhu??...If u guys too aren't facing any issues then I guess its my comp's prob but if u too r facing it then something definitely is wrong...reply soonish so I cna complain to them along with my request for uploading all vids...
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
wow they didn't upload FYH epi??????? Oh man Star One upload that epi ASAP its THE freaking epi of all time man...and they didn't upload Ashi coming back from London epi too?...just that one or whole Yamini phase epis r missing?...omggg...those r the epis I want most badly coz I think those were the epis which r misisng even in your collection hai na?...and black gang is the golden time of Remix everyone comes together and fights this evil thing Its the THE time, it has to be there...omggg I hope HOPE they have that epi at least where Ashi stops Sonu from going...pljjj epi be there, be there...and the nottingham scene pi pljjj be there pljjj
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
It definitely has to do something with your computer because I can hear very clearly. Do one thing...unplug your speakers, wait for about 1 minute and replug them. And make sure they are plugged in completely. Because sometimes what happens is that your speakers aren't plugged in theek se and that is why you don't hear background music. Happens with my headphones sometimes, when they aren't plugged properly.

And try and see from your laptop...see how it is working on there.

-edit-

Yes, they have uploaded farewell and even that works perfectly fine for me. 
And yup they haven't uploaded fyh episode nor have they uploaded yuvi comforting ashi (regarding sonia) wala episode...actually there are many that aren't uploaded. Even nottingham one or real hona or when ashi learns about bet aren't uploaded. So I hope they upload that.

And noo I have yamini phase episodes...I didn't have the episodes from 30-70-ish...and luckily they have uploaded most of the ones that I don't have. Others I am missing are from season 2, that too because of corrupted computer. But have all AY ones😳 But anyways hope they upload them all.

When I learned about this, the first thing I saw was episode 14 (15 by starone people) and Ashi-Yuckwant Dev's clash...man Ashi really shut her "potential father-in-law" up😉 Such an amazing scene😳
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
okie i wld check it out from my lappy with head phones on Can't unplug speakers of my PC coz my PC is a maze of wires, wld never be able to find which one is the speaker wala wire...😆

and lol lol LOL u won't believe this one but the first epi which I saw was epi 14 the one where Ashi reveals her philo paper ka title and the teacher goes like Heman Syndrome what an unusual name and instantly Yuvi goes like OMG she wrote her philo paper on me...😆🤣...and sid was like how do u know she wrote her paper on u tujhe toh sba kuch apne aas paas hi revolve karta dikhta hai and Yuvi goes like ??????????I just know it only she calls me "heman"☺️🤣☺️...that was the first freaking thing I saw and I died DIED with happiness remembering it alll...m so excited to see Remix from beginning again...there is so so much to experience and discover...sigh...☺️

and yuvi consoling ashi is not there???????????? omg thats the Sonu wala epi only WTH thats my THE THE THE fvt epi more fvt than any freaking other epiii...get it on Star ppl...just get it on...and Ashi finding out abt bet is also not there even Nottingham???...STAR ONE buck uppp upload those epis those r THE epis...I think they will upload it all...but this still feels unbelievable For years we waited for this and suddenly out of no where it happened...Gah thankoo universe...☺️🤗...Anyways till my music wala problem is solved m watching epis on YaRarulz only...Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Try watching the first epi of remix on your channel and then watch it on this star one channel there is nooo background score OMG I saw so many epis on the star one channel and tried so hard to listen to any sign of music anywhere but NOTHING😒 no Ashi Sonuuu tune no AY tune no Ashi;s dhin tadak dhin no Remix wala tune nothinggg,,,its feeling bland and non Remixish and there is this weird silence in the background thats spooky 😭 the video quality is so damn good but I can't watch like this without the music, like I said music was as imp a part of the story telling as dialogues Remix is incomplete without its background score

and have they uploaded all the epis kya? coz the first epi is the Recap epi they showed after four five epis remember? I hope they upload all the epis and solve this music wala prob...wld listen with my head phones but m listening with maximum volume and m hearing background score in ur channel vids and not hearing them in SO vids...so I don't think head phones wld make a diff...

can we complaint anywhere? write on the YT channel maybe?

No Smriti there is background as Nits says one side has background music and one side Dialogues ,the uploader set the audio settings to 2 channel(stereo) thts why its happening.You must check this issue by watching video without headphone,u will find audio also.Vaise my headphone one side is khraab so i used to play video with Mixcraft n i set the audio to totally left side n i can see video without any problem😃 

Vaise,i saw the HD videos,it is really amazing but it is too heavy to download.

Edited by rega24 - 11 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yay! They uploaded more videos Uploaded all videos when AY were dating, when Ashi comes back from london, and elections (some are missing which I hope they will eventually upload but the main one is there)...and LAST PATCH UP...and some blackgang ones, although not all. But OMG!☺️ 

And remember that scene when yamini leaves yuvi in goa and ashi is watching it all from distant...in bhamita di's videos it got thoda sa cut..it's there now and ashi+yuvi🤗 even they even uploaded TTMO and ikeam fight

Now I really hope they finish uploading all the freaking episodes. Yay! And they are uploading sarabhai vs sarabhai. I am so happy 😃

Now I hope they upload hotel kingston, special squad, lakme fashion house and apni tuning jamegi as well.

And hey do you think they have remix promos? We can request them
What do u mean ki bhamita di ke vid main that ashi watching yuvi from a distance wala scene is cut???? 😲😲😲 OMG THERE IS MORE TO THAT SCENE THAN WHAT WE SAW???? OMG thats one of THE THE moments I can't even discribe what that moment is Ashi freaking felt Yuvi's pain and love for Yamini, this is the THE best part u can't deny ki Yuvi didn't have feelinbgs for Yamini coz he did, he so did and thats what makes it all so freaking realll...and in that moment Ashi felt and lived and witnessed his pain his anguish his love, his everythinggg...she was in pain too damn it but in that moment her pain vanished coz like that freaking mix of yours said IT HURT HER IT SO FREAKING HURT HER TO SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT WHAT HURT HER MORE WAS SEEING HIM IN PAIN...OMGGG...what a moment that was...beyond anything...ANY DAMNED THING...and what a mix that was...seriously where r all those mixes?..I never find them on YT anymore...

Did they upload Ashi stopping Sonu from going to US wala epi? And Nottingham Scene? And Ashi finding out truth abt bet? And Three Promises? And FYH? And that epi in which there is my freakinggg fvt Ashi Sonu scene,,,ummm the one where Sonu is crying with Ashi's photo in her arms remembering all the good and bad times?...Ager yeh wale epis nahi kiye toh none of my fvts is there😭 

And I squeeed when I saw them uploading SvS...my dad wld go CRAZY, he can watch SvS 24/7  😆

M sure they have Remix promos I wld dieee DIE if they upload it alll I specially want that special AY week wala promo omggg get me that pljjj...

But I really hope my bg music wala problem is solved, otherwise these vids won't be of any use to me...

ps @rega...babe couldn't understand a single word of ur post...what u saying?
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

ps @rega...babe couldn't understand a single word of ur post...what u saying?

Well,i was in doubt tht u may not understand this technical issue bt i wanna help u,if u didn't got it then really sorry yaar😳Actually i wanted to tell u about audio settings which remix HD video uploader had used.You must check this audio issue by watching Remix HD videos without headphone.Basically there r 4 kinds of audio settings:-

A. 1 channel(Stereo)-This is gud setting which can give dialogue n sounds to both left n right side of headphones n Speakers.
B. 2 Channels(Stereo)-This is not gud sometimes basically wid HD videos n if we hav heaphone wid one side defected bcs it gives dialogue to left side n sounds to right side lik we r facing with Remix Videos.I don't know why they used this setting wid RemiX videos 😔
C. 1 Channel(Mono)-This is not gud if we r using headphone as it will give Dialogues n Sounds to only one side lik only right side or left side.
D.2 Channel(Mono)-This gives both sides sounds n dialogues randomly lik take round to one side n then come back to another side.

My laptop don't sound gud without headphone n my headphone one side is defected.So,i hav to face so much panga with the audio lik 1st convert the video in audio n playing it with My software mixcraft.Why Remix audios r in 2 channel(Stereo)😡

Edited by rega24 - 11 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Arre yaa...5 secs ka got cut...and you know for me, even one second of AY is precious...that one moment of expression speaks a lot for me. So that 5 secs ka was like to me☺️ Her expression sort of mirror-ed the one when yuvi was getting beaten by aditya...and I don't know why but IT IS SO SPECIAL. No matter how much he hurt her, seeing him in pain KILLS her...that's the biggest pain for her...you know? Sigh, my wacko-psycho☺️

And I have un-privated all my videos from AY account since one of my strike was removed. So you should be able to go to my ashiyuvirocks4ever channel and watch all videos. You should be able to now. Just check it out.

They uploaded nottingham and her learning about the bet but not all those Ashi-Sonia ones...but I am sure they will eventually. I hope😳 They uploaded episode 1-10 today, except episode 4. So they are slowly uploading episodes...so they will upload those too😳

I am really looking forward to that AY rock concert promo because that had moments which wasn't even in the show...and AY week ka toh we have half, thanks to Ashi😳🤗 I don't know if they have it or not though. The thing is each and every fandom on star plus and star one are requesting them to upload their shows...I don't know if they even look at the requests or not. But we can try. Although along with promos, I REALLY WANT Lakme fashion house and Apni tuning jamegi...since the former has foursome being models and the latter has their behind the scene moments. So I really want those.