Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

this way they are only ruining their Show's name & their Fav couples...
Such a Bad impression on other people... because they always bash unnecessarily

completely agree with because of a few IPK immature fans whole fandom is hated. They enjoy all this stupid bashing.
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i think its just useless 2 answer dem...dey really shud move on 4 da sake of sanity...i just dont understand wat r dey getting by bashing qh,4lions & gul?will their show cum bk if dey do this?...ipk ka pura naam kharap kar raha hai...sum people really need 2 understand da extent of limits...anyways mods shud close dis topic asap
bubbles22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
flowergarden ji, I dont get what you are worrying about or trying to do. IPKKND ended - because of BS , his fans or 4 lions..I dont know. I liked the show, it ended. Its done. It was a show. It had to end sometime. We get new shows and new stories. Enjoy them, love them while they are on air and remember them when they are gone and smile.
QH also will end one day - either because it is a sensible ending or because the actors have other plans (we all have change of plans in our lives at some time or the other), or the production house or channel isnt interested.
So please stop fretting so much about things that will happen even before they happen and just enjoy the show.
Seriously, why all the CAPS and red letttered anger and frustration  - just beats me.
PS: I like both BS and KSG
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bubbles22

flowergarden ji, I dont get what you are worrying about or trying to do. IPKKND ended - because of BS , his fans or 4 lions..I dont know. I liked the show, it ended. Its done. It was a show. It had to end sometime. We get new shows and new stories. Enjoy them, love them while they are on air and remember them when they are gone and smile.

QH also will end one day - either because it is a sensible ending or because the actors have other plans (we all have change of plans in our lives at some time or the other), or the production house or channel isnt interested.
So please stop fretting so much about things that will happen even before they happen and just enjoy the show.
Seriously, why all the CAPS and red letttered anger and frustration  - just beats me.

I totally agree with u IPPKND had to end someday just move on
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont understand the actual meaning behind this post or why you made this post?!.. 🤔
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AsYa_fan

I totally agree with u IPPKND had to end someday just move on

U ALSO GETTING ME WRONG.. I WANT THAT TOO.IPK ENDS I GOT QH, IM LOVING THIS SHOW BAS BT I THINK SOME BS FANS TRYING TO BASH 4 LIONS & QH.. WE R HERE FR QH,RI8? EG:I DONT LIKE MADHUBALA, & I NEVER GO THEIR FORUM..BAS, SO IF THEY DONT LIKE QH  OR 4 LIONS THEY  SHOULD NT COME HERE...BY BASHING ANY1 WE R NT GETTING BK IPK
  P.S:BCZ I LOVE RED ALL MY POST IS LIKE THAT
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry...what was ur post actually about?
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true 😕

Yes I was an IPK fan too & now I am QH fan!!

There are some who never understood that BS was the one who pulled the show down & nobody else. 

And I applaud each one of QH forum members who being silent in that thread has shown maturity far superior to those juveniles!!👏👏

They thought that 4 lions show will be aflop after IPK collapse. But seeing that QH is rocking they are plain jealous 😡😡

Just ignore 

WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bubbles22

👏 👏 👏
you are absolutely correct. it was a TV serial & it had to end some day or the other. why create such a huge buzz about it?😕
lets just chill & enjoy QH 😎
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
IPKKND...the thing i know abt IPKKND is that ksg was original choice by nisaar and later some other actor did after ksg refused...

and the fans write good ff

beside tht i dnt knw anything...nor i m intrested

moreover where anything except QH is there i dnt comment

i ignore bashers as much as i can i dnt reply to nor ksg/QH fan..

tht's the reason i dnt reply them...