Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The villagers remove the cloth in chaturs mouth & chatur seeing jeanie says bhoot...Jeanie says this is our neighbour who has gone mad & then the villagers also leave...
navyab thumbnail
Jeanie troubles chatur by walking around him & then vanishes...he is scared...
navyab thumbnail
jeanie goes to Juju's room & she says did I come into your dreams...Juju is like...Jeanie...then they hear someone's cries...jeanie says some kid in the neighbour hood...Juju says ok...& then Juju hears the voice of the cry &7 then he realises that it is the voice of Chatur...he looks at jeanie...

Jeanie tells him that he came as usual & the villagers caught him...
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg jeannie in juju's dreams lolz mujhe sharam a rahi hai 
navyab thumbnail

Juju & Jeanie go down...here Chatur asks him to remove the bands...Jeanie vanishes & juju says what bands...I can only help when they are tired...

navyab thumbnail
Chatur says yday there was 4 villagers here & the bhoot is also with her...Juju says what where are they...he says they were 2 with small skirts & 2 with big skirts...Juju says where are they now...he says they left...Juju says what are you doing chatur...there is no one...I live alone here...
navyab thumbnail
Juju says chatur you are like my brother & Im concerned for you...but there is no one here...chatur says they were here...but Juju says where...chatur says ok...if they are not there then ok but where is ur furniture...Juju for a second gets shocked...
navyab thumbnail

Juju says what chatur what is there u cannot see & what is not there u see...Juju says all my furniture is here & Im sitting also...u get off my side table...

Chatur is shocked...Juju says careful there is tommy my dog & he makes sound...chatur is like where...he says where ur standing 😛 ...chatur runs away frm there
navyab thumbnail
Chatur leave...Juju says ok I will leave for office with hope that you will not create anymore trouble...Jeanie says ok but if you give flying kiss 😛...Juju looks at her & avoids ssaying if I can have my keys & coat I can leave...
navyab thumbnail
Both say bye to each other & then he leaves...In office priya comes & tell juju to tell that it was jeanie...when he wants to says she says you do not talk...Juju wants to say...priya just scolds him & then juju says that forget all that...lets celebrate the win...

Priya is happy & says the suprise you planned for them was really good & we were also suprised...you please plan a suprise for us to ...