Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya_16 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sania_58

main naa Sirf Ashi ko dekhne ke liye Remix dekhti thi.
I really Love her
aaj bhi uska har karnama mujhe yaad hai.

REALLY MADHU...wow that was really great to know yaar..and it's rather impossible not to love her...
Wohi to REMIX ki jaan thi..😊. I can never even dream of anyone else playing Ashi's role other than Priya...she was perfectly cast.πŸ‘
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riyaa_1985

@Blue- Yes, very much Mishti...our FC has actually won 2 to 3 times the title of "The Most Controversial FC " in the IF CFC awards...πŸ‘ Once we had also been the recipient of the title of the "Most Creative FC" along with the "Controversial FC " award. In those days...( I'm talking about 2007 to 2009).. the members literally voted for their choice...it meant that anybody could vote for as many categories as per his/her wishes.
                                           Even members used to nominated in various categories...remember getting nominated in two categories simultaneously...one was "The Most Diplomatic Member" πŸ˜†
Never in my wildest dreams did I realize I would be nominated in that category of the people. The second one, I don't remember clearly...but it was "The Most Fun Loving Member" or may be the "Most Cheerful Member or may be something else...(I have totally forgotten the second oneπŸ€”...anyways that hardly matters but never managed to win any of them πŸ˜†).

P.S- Shai, I do remember you being nominated for the award ...but how come u didn't remember mine?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

@Green- Yup, there's no doubt that she is THE MOST ADORABLE CHARACTER that I have come across on TV. Here in IF Remix Forum is( It's one of the longest running Forums which is still open even  after so many years...*touchwood*) the only other forum that I frequent other than RPFC. Ashi can always make me smile.

Actually Riya I remembered only one of the categories you were nominated in and couldn't remember the other and so I did not mention you!!!!!πŸ˜”

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvi16

Comment for the OS posted on pg. 36:-

Nice one yaar πŸ‘

I liked Sujal and Sheena as we have mostly read the ffs on our Rajveer and Naina but it was nice and sweet change. πŸ˜‰

I liked their rain dance and chasing and winning sweet and romantic gestures... 😳

Write more and do pm.

Ty dear! :-)
Ill definitely will try to write more and yes, RP Fc will be the first place whre it will be posted up :-D
Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Really ? Even I watched KHKH . Lovved his acting as the negative psycho guy . Was it his debut role ? Then I must say he's one hell of a natural actor .
Madhu , so you're knowledge bank when it comes to RK ? Good !
Thanks Riya , for posting the VM . I'm online from cellphone . Will check out later from my laptop .

Take your time and then let me know.😊 This vm is very close to my heart.😊

Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

I haven't watched Shaitan yet . Is it's DVD released or not ?
Shai , actually I used to like everyone in Remix . Tia and her dad , Ashi and her mom . Remember , how cutely Soniya used to call Ashi Mammam ?

Me too...I loved everybody in REMIX. I remember making a vm on Ashi and Sonia on the song "Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi"😊
I loved all the relationships that were shown in the show..be it Tia and her dad or Ashi and Tia...😊
Oh I can just go on and on and on...πŸ˜†

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Riya , even I can just go on n on about Remix . It was such a fresh , beautiful show . Of course Ashi had been my most fav character in the show .
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Crucified Laid behind the stone

HE lived to die rejected and alone Like a rose trampled on the ground

HE took the fall and thought of me Above all

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.  We love because HE first loved us".

Love so amazing, so divine, Demands my soul, my life, my all.

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here...

Happy Easter!
Edited by yazh. - 11 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

That was amazing!!! Just makes me wish that we could see Rajeev and Priyanka back on screen so I could see this damn chemistry rather than just reading about it.

Thank u Yasmin! <3

Same here! Wish we could have seen more of them! They were such a magical couple!

Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Agree absolutely . Wish we could see RN a bit longer . I've no hope of ever seeing them together again . They were such a magical couple . Their scintillating chemistry bowled me over the very 1st time I saw them together .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys , I've a very important exam coming at the end of next month for which I've just started preparing for . I'm nervous and scared . Plz wish me luck . God knows how much luck I need rite now .