Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: McNinja

Bad idea. ðŸ˜†

Money talks. People will pay to see this. Kind of like how that child murderer Casey Anthony had interviews, movie rights coming her way after she was let loose. 

Yes seems like it..Armstrong will also make money..

I like Matt but I doubt how genuine the story will be...
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hola DORIANS... It took so long to get onto the new Dori...

A GOOD IDEA OR A BAD ONE... DUNNO...

McNinja thumbnail
Prabba that's clearly a badass idea. And I don't think the last dori is done yet. We are rebels though, phack the police. ðŸ˜†
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Yes seems like it..Armstrong will also make money..

I like Matt but I doubt how genuine the story will be...

Yeah Damon will do a good job. Is the deal finalized? 

Movies like this are usually dramatized beyond recognition to make them exciting enough to sell.It was going to be part truth and part nonsense as it is, now it will just be nothing but BS. As if the entre truth will ever come out. 

I personally dont want a movie that tries to justify what Lance did. 
prabbs thumbnail

Prabba that's clearly a badass idea. And I don't think the last dori is done yet. We are rebels though, phack the police. ðŸ˜†

Lets go post some pics... People have been  waiting for  them...😆
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabba

Lets go post some pics... People have been  waiting for  them...😆

Please no more. No more portraits. I'll go post random W*Ffacts ðŸ˜†
-DKS- thumbnail

Yeah Damon will do a good job. Is the deal finalized? 

Movies like this are usually dramatized beyond recognition to make them exciting enough to sell.It was going to be part truth and part nonsense as it is, now it will just be nothing but BS. As if the entre truth will ever come out. 

I personally dont want a movie that tries to justify what Lance did. 

Matt Damon and Director is finalized but have no clue about any deal with Lance. It will be safe to assume that they have one or will be sued..

Yes Movies like this are spiced up to make them commercially viable but they lose their essence in the way..I think they should not be judgmental and leave it like Facebook..
prabbs thumbnail

Please no more. No more portraits. I'll go post random W*Ffacts ðŸ˜†

I meant some high profile pics... Not portraits...😉
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Matt Damon and Director is finalized but have no clue about any deal with Lance. It will be safe to assume that they have one or will be sued..

Yes Movies like this are spiced up to make them commercially viable but they lose their essence in the way..I think they should not be judgmental and leave it like Facebook..

Maybe I'm bitter but I don't want this movie to do as well as The Social Network did. 

What I read said that Paramount had gotten the rights to a book that was a biography about Lance. Does that mean they don't need to get the rights from Lance since they are basing it off a book? 
-DKS- thumbnail

Maybe I'm bitter but I don't want this movie to do as well as The Social Network did. 

What I read said that Paramount had gotten the rights to a book that was a biography about Lance. Does that mean they don't need to get the rights from Lance since they are basing it off a book? 

Social Network was not Judgmental or else it would have been a Zukerberg trashing flick..😆
I love the dialogue.. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a ... bottom of my heart, that won't be true: It'll be because you're an A** ****..

I think Lance permission is required even if it is based on a book as the book inturn would have required Lance's nod.