Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
One of the very reasons why I fell in love with QH!
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well that post was extremely long but I read every single word 😊. What a beautiful and well thought through post πŸ‘. You've basically said everything I've been thinking and I couldn't have said it better myself. I do hope that things have changed and he doesn't just see her as his mother's nosy, annoying house guest anymore otherwise we'll just be back at square one again πŸ˜‘. I look forward to more posts from you !! x
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

One of the very reasons why I fell in love with QH!

QH is really unique. 😊
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Well that post was extremely long but I read every single word 😊. What a beautiful and well thought through post πŸ‘. You've basically said everything I've been thinking and I couldn't have said it better myself. I do hope that things have changed and he doesn't just see her as his mother's nosy, annoying house guest anymore otherwise we'll just be back at square one again πŸ˜‘. I look forward to more posts from you !! x

Glad you enjoyed reading the long post.πŸ˜‰.And nice to meet people who think in the same way. things have definitely changed between Asad and Zo.. It may not be true love yet but they have feelings for each other and Asad has learnt to appreciate Zoya..And they are aware of their feelings now.And if they show that he still considers her as the nosy guest, then that will be very inconsistent story telling and so i don't think they would make such a blunder.😊
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WOWW awsm post...well written..I completely agree with your POV !!
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

WOWW awsm post...well written..I completely agree with your POV !!

THANKSπŸ˜ƒ
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Quote> "Such is the character of the two leads in this serial. And it is trying to show how these two very individualistic people with their own set beliefs and values,comes to learn about each other's values, strengths and weakness and accept each other and fall in love with each other ultimately. This show is not trying to do the typical boy meets girl- gets attracted and falls for his/her looks and the magnificent character they seem to have as a birth right, which in real life never actually happens. Instead this is trying to show how two quit different individuals meet and learn to understand each other first before they fall in love" <Unquote

Fantastic the way you have put everything in perspective I wish everyone who is bashing th eCV and PH will stop to think of the plot and characterization of the actors!!
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post!
well observed..

shan68 thumbnail
What an analysis. WonderfulπŸ‘
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranz

Quote> "Such is the character of the two leads in this serial. And it is trying to show how these two very individualistic people with their own set beliefs and values,comes to learn about each other's values, strengths and weakness and accept each other and fall in love with each other ultimately. This show is not trying to do the typical boy meets girl- gets attracted and falls for his/her looks and the magnificent character they seem to have as a birth right, which in real life never actually happens. Instead this is trying to show how two quit different individuals meet and learn to understand each other first before they fall in love" <Unquote

Fantastic the way you have put everything in perspective I wish everyone who is bashing th eCV and PH will stop to think of the plot and characterization of the actors!!

Thanks Dear.πŸ˜ƒ glad you liked the post. All the characters of Qh are really fascinating.