Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
again very sorry to respond this late... ðŸ˜³

part 21... emery disappearing in thin air... ah.. the intensity that usually precedes a sam and dean emotional convo is prevalent here as well... mahi.. 😃 how do you...?? 😡  i am J... and that too.. an entire chapter...  this dean.. we rarely get to see on spn... maybe a bit in season 6... but that was just like a silver linning in a cloud... 

part 22... dean and sam on a hunting case...   😆 poor them... they dont have much of a choice... do they?? now, why did i get a feeling that the other hunter was emery?? before i read further??
and i was right!!!!!!!! 😲
sammy shot??  hey, this sounds just like bobby's gun shot  wound on the head... i was reminded of that... 😳

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

@L - You know the first thing I wanted to say was thank you but then remembered your thread :P I had to include the "I know you better than anyone in entire world" part. Honestly, it's still one of my most favorite scenes of SPN.  As for Sam's hope, I sure do hope so myself :)

🤣 well my threat served it's purpose ðŸ˜ˆ

FRANKLY i AGREE...That Dialogue is essential all about Sam's brotherly LOVE..

well am too hopeful a bit more than yourself..but let's see my hopes are founded true😃 or false 
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Flutter - No worries about replying late. I'm glad that you got the time to read and reply and glad you're enjoying it! Been missing your comments! Hope you get some time to read more soon and let me know what you think!!
@L - Hope is essential! What's that saying, "Umeed pe to duniya qayam hai" :)
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

@L - Hope is essential! What's that saying, "Umeed pe to duniya qayam hai" :)

waah waah 
But no Mercy From me AT all ðŸ˜³
I need another FF from you no matter how long it takes you to post .
Don't worry am patient enough in things which matters to me the MOST ðŸ˜ˆ
so yeah THat's Plainly a Warning Don't you DARE go MIA on the writing Scene ðŸ˜¡