Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
why  Does Emery has to be so so different in behavior??😑
Is Sam gonna be okay??

What it will mean To Dean's heart as he has to go through two different emotions in a span few seconds?? it must wreaked havoc on him..first finding Emery then Sam in grave danger ... that hurts :(

loved the visuals you created dear..i thought i was shooting it in my camera among the brambles πŸ˜›

wait..what does "case the place " mean?? Something is off (in language sense😳)
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow
lovin it.esp title
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am so sorry mahi... have been very busy with studies... and plus have become very very lazy to read updates... L has been berating me to read her FF as well...  😳 so sowiee for the 'ancient' reply... πŸ˜‰

part 19...  i love that facet of the winchesters u have highligted... their innate nature to protect people close to them..

i just love the way... u then proceed with showing all the diff traits of the winchesters... that we have grown to love... ❀️ protecting people, hunting things... the family business..

cass... ❀️ thanks for reminding me... why he is my most fav character of SPN... he doesnt  sometimes.. show any real emotion... but when he does... β˜ΊοΈ it is enough to move  even a hard hearted person..

my god... mahi... a convo with cas and emery... 😲 it was a pleasant surprise...  this was not expected... πŸ˜ƒ

20... ghazer at mrs arnold's...?? any paticular reason why he camped there??

emery right now reminds me of harry potter...  when he went to face Lord V alone... 😊  the people who he remembered...  his parents, teachers,mentor, friends,love... all of whom gave him the strength and courage...  as emery went inside... the house..  i had the feeling that cass, dean and sam were there too.. just lurking in the shadows...

oh no...why did u have ghazer torture poor emery again...  πŸ₯Ί 

wow... just loved the end of ghazer...  πŸ‘ i wanted emery to kill him.. and kill him she did...  ⭐️

well.. the rest of your FF was expected... emery isnt ur typical hindi movie heroine who will proclaim her unconditional love and declare that she will stay with dean forever... πŸ˜†

ur last para was mindblowing...
could i... frame it in some pic and hang it on my wall??
Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

i am so sorry mahi... have been very busy with studies... and plus have become very very lazy to read updates... L has been berating me to read her FF as well...  😳 so sowiee for the 'ancient' reply... πŸ˜‰

part 19...  i love that facet of the winchesters u have highligted... their innate nature to protect people close to them..

i just love the way... u then proceed with showing all the diff traits of the winchesters... that we have grown to love... ❀️ protecting people, hunting things... the family business..

cass... ❀️ thanks for reminding me... why he is my most fav character of SPN... he doesnt  sometimes.. show any real emotion... but when he does... β˜ΊοΈ it is enough to move  even a hard hearted person..

my god... mahi... a convo with cas and emery... 😲 it was a pleasant surprise...  this was not expected... πŸ˜ƒ

20... ghazer at mrs arnold's...?? any paticular reason why he camped there??

emery right now reminds me of harry potter...  when he went to face Lord V alone... 😊  the people who he remembered...  his parents, teachers,mentor, friends,love... all of whom gave him the strength and courage...  as emery went inside... the house..  i had the feeling that cass, dean and sam were there too.. just lurking in the shadows...

oh no...why did u have ghazer torture poor emery again...  πŸ₯Ί 

wow... just loved the end of ghazer...  πŸ‘ i wanted emery to kill him.. and kill him she did...  ⭐️

well.. the rest of your FF was expected... emery isnt ur typical hindi movie heroine who will proclaim her unconditional love and declare that she will stay with dean forever... πŸ˜†

ur last para was mindblowing...
could i... frame it in some pic and hang it on my wall??

@red : *whistles slowly in pleasant Surprise* Now..THAT's a Comment I have Seen so rarely...Like only the second time πŸ˜² in my 27 years of life...
THAT...IS.. SERIOUSLY...AMAZING re πŸ˜²
@Mahi I told ya!!! πŸ˜² you are Epic
@black : well said πŸ‘... Trust you to come up with such an example πŸ˜†
beyonddarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
hunting is just like lifeline for all three dean , sam & emery...preventing them frm going insane & also connecting them together...
it was good to knw dat finally brothers met emery

thnx 4 pm:-)
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Juliet - Thank you! Sorry it was short. I have an outline for the rest of the story and this is where it seemed best to break this part off.

@Sayanti - Unres soon :)

@L - You'll find out why Emery's behaving this way soon.  Trust me :) And how can Sam not be okay? Won't you all kill me if something happens to him? I feel like I'm giving away major plotline. Jokes aside, I won't be able to bear it myself if Sam's not okay.  Sorry, I didn't get to proofread this update as started pharmacy school and it's not leaving me with much time to do anything else.  Casing a place is sort of a legal jargon meaning sort of looking around the place and specifically looking for clues and evidence for whatever you're searching for.  And thanks a ton for the kind words! As always, I think you're too kind!

@Jyo - Thanks so much!

@Flutter - I've so missed your awesome comments!! THANK YOU!! And don't even apologize. I've started grad school too and I barely have time for anything else too so totally understand.  I'm glad you enjoyed Emery and Cas's conversation... it popped into my mind one day and I loved it so had to add it.  Mrs. Arnold is the only person from Emery's past that she had pleasant memories with and that was still alive. How could Ghazer let her live?  Nice analogy with HP.  I feel like every main character has to at some point face all of their fears and everything and find the strength within.  That's the ultimate win.  

"ur last para was mindblowing... could i... frame it in some pic and hang it on my wall??"

^^ This just made my fly to Cloud 9!  Seriously, I'm gonna save all these comments and come back to them whenever I feel like a failure.  Thanks a lot! Seriously!

@L - I'm speechless.  Again!  All I can say is thank you! I want to believe in your and Flutter's high opinion of my writing skills.  And I love that you guys feel that way though I think you are too kind.  But thank you.  You have no idea how much it means to me!

@Ruchi - Thanks a lot for reading and commenting! Glad you're liking it and hope you're excited to read ahead now that the brothers have finally met Emery again.  And you're most welcome for the PM!

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

i am so NOT LIKING this post of yours😑 cos it says the FF is gonna end 😭
oye after ending don't go missing 😑come back please😭

yeah, me too... pls mahi... keep in touch...  and pls never think of urself as one big failure... 😳 everybody has failures and losses in their lives... u aint the only one..πŸ˜ƒ
Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

@L - You'll find out why Emery's behaving this way soon.  Trust me :) And how can Sam not be okay? Won't you all kill me if something happens to him? I feel like I'm giving away major plotline. Jokes aside, I won't be able to bear it myself if Sam's not okay.  Sorry, I didn't get to proofread this update as started pharmacy school and it's not leaving me with much time to do anything else.  Casing a place is sort of a legal jargon meaning sort of looking around the place and specifically looking for clues and evidence for whatever you're searching for.  And thanks a ton for the kind words! As always, I think you're too kind!

i just Can't wait 😳 @bold : you better keep that in your mind 😳 lol well if Story leads you otherwise...Thennn also fine...πŸ˜ƒ 

@red : Seriously???πŸ€”

and thanks for explaining it 😳

"ur last para was mindblowing... could i... frame it in some pic and hang it on my wall??"

^^ This just made my fly to Cloud 9!  Seriously, I'm gonna save all these comments and come back to them whenever I feel like a failure.  Thanks a lot! Seriously!

@bold : y should you feel so..in teh first place anytime stat??😑 it's like inviting such thoughts in the future dear if you think so😳

@L - I'm speechless.  Again!  All I can say is thank you! I want to believe in your and Flutter's high opinion of my writing skills.  And I love that you guys feel that way though I think you are too kind.  But thank you.  You have no idea how much it means to me!

@bold : who's stopping you??πŸ€”

@All Blues : That much only?? ...over??? your thank yous 😳

tell me one thing..you say  that you wanna believe us...and in the same sentence you state that we say so cos we are kindπŸ˜•...no...tell me why you think so?? or why you don't see how marvelous you are??😑

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Flutter - Aw.. thanks hun! Don't worry, I don't usually tend to think of myself as a failure... I just meant that at times you know you have moments.. something goes wrong and you need something/someone to pull you up.  That's all :)

@L - I was kidding about giving away major plotline yaar.  Nothing will happen to Sam, Dean, Emery or Cas.  That's just a fact of my FF :)  Just like I said to Flutter above, I don't generally think like that but we all have such moments. Now going to Pharmacy school, I've heard some terrible stuff from 2nd year students.  This is gonna be a killer semester so am just a little worried. Don't worry, I'm not someone who has confidence issues hahaha.  Aw L, I'm not saying that I'm not good.  I know I am.  I know that but as friends, I think y'all are too kind to say such great things about my writing. That's all :)

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

@Flutter -   Mrs. Arnold is the only person from Emery's past that she had pleasant memories with and that was still alive. How could Ghazer let her live?  Nice analogy with HP.  I feel like every main character has to at some point face all of their fears and everything and find the strength within.  That's the ultimate win.  

mahi... i meant... why did ghazer camp at mrs arnold's place... and not at any of the places belonging to people that she was close to... like her brother or mom??

i still have to finish other chaps... 😳 will do so some other day... am busy with the ganpati festival... lots and lots of food to prepare... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†