Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Another beautifully written part, Mahi! Tugs straight on your heartstrings. <3 Don't really have much to say because its done really well. By the way, is it just me or others took time to digest Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery? I couldn't believe its DEAN. ๐Ÿ˜†
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Another beautifully written part, Mahi! Tugs straight on your heartstrings. <3 Don't really have much to say because its done really well. By the way, is it just me or others took time to digest Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery? I couldn't believe its DEAN๐Ÿ˜†

@bold hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Sayanti - It was a very heart breaking scene for me to write too.  I don't even have a count of how many times I had to go back and make changes. I'm glad you liked the simplicity of the scene.  That's how it was meant to be and without any melodrama, that should be enough to tug at your heartstrings.  Glad you like the title!  Thank you! Took me long enough to come up with it.

@Juliet - Thank you! Yes, Emery leaving is nothing to cherish but I think it was necessary.  This is what anyone who loves someone too much would do.  More coming up soon. 

@Ruchi - Thanks, Ruchi!  I'm glad ya'll like the title.  Since it took me so long to come up with one, I was hoping it'd actually be good... haha.. as for Ghazer and how he'll be dealt with, coming up soon.  You and Sayanti have an excellent guess though :)

@Husna - Thank you! And double thanks for bringing up Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery.  I must've spent at least 3 hours off and on just contemplating if I wanted him to say those words or not... in the end, I decided that he should.  There's no point is writing a story if your characters end exactly the way they began.  Part of the point of this story is to show that change in Dean.  I hope that the transformation was believable from the beginning to this chapter.  I do believe that if Dean really fell in love with someone like Emery, he would hold on to her.  And if  he thinks that maybe he can hold onto her by saying those three words, he would say them.  We know that Dean is not very verbal with this feelings, that's why he hugs people a lot.  But at this point, he also knew that Emery was determined to leave, nothing would stop her.  He just wanted to make sure that she would come back... and if this was the only thing that would help, then so be it.
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

@Sayanti - It was a very heart breaking scene for me to write too.  I don't even have a count of how many times I had to go back and make changes. I'm glad you liked the simplicity of the scene.  That's how it was meant to be and without any melodrama, that should be enough to tug at your heartstrings.  Glad you like the title!  Thank you! Took me long enough to come up with it. 

@Husna - Thank you! And double thanks for bringing up Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery.  I must've spent at least 3 hours off and on just contemplating if I wanted him to say those words or not... in the end, I decided that he should.  There's no point is writing a story if your characters end exactly the way they began.  Part of the point of this story is to show that change in Dean.  I hope that the transformation was believable from the beginning to this chapter.  I do believe that if Dean really fell in love with someone like Emery, he would hold on to her.  And if  he thinks that maybe he can hold onto her by saying those three words, he would say them.  We know that Dean is not very verbal with this feelings, that's why he hugs people a lot.  But at this point, he also knew that Emery was determined to leave, nothing would stop her.  He just wanted to make sure that she would come back... and if this was the only thing that would help, then so be it.

@bold so so true...i love how his character is evolved in your ff๐Ÿ˜ณ and i can understand what you have gone through while writing that scene๐Ÿ˜Š thank you, thank you for such a beautiful update mahi๐Ÿค—
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Juliet - Thank you! Yes, Emery leaving is nothing to cherish but I think it was necessary.  This is what anyone who loves someone too much would do.  More coming up soon. 

@Ruchi - Thanks, Ruchi!  I'm glad ya'll like the title.  Since it took me so long to come up with one, I was hoping it'd actually be good... haha.. as for Ghazer and how he'll be dealt with, coming up soon.  You and Sayanti have an excellent guess though :)

@Husna - Thank you! And double thanks for bringing up Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery.  I must've spent at least 3 hours off and on just contemplating if I wanted him to say those words or not... in the end, I decided that he should.  There's no point is writing a story if your characters end exactly the way they began.  Part of the point of this story is to show that change in Dean.  I hope that the transformation was believable from the beginning to this chapter.  I do believe that if Dean really fell in love with someone like Emery, he would hold on to her.  And if  he thinks that maybe he can hold onto her by saying those three words, he
 would say them.  We know that Dean is not very verbal with this feelings, that's why he hugs people a lot.  But at this point, he also knew that Emery was determined to leave, nothing would stop her.  He just wanted to make sure that she would come back... and if this was the only thing that would help, then so be it.

@bolds(1,2) : honestly i take it as an expert tip Mahi...it has tought me so many different things about emoting through words!!if you don't mind..i will save this convo...as one of my "lessons" in writing a good believable and yet rational Imaginative writing...actually you know..That's exactly what i feel about the emotional scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ephemera thumbnail

Aww Flutter and L ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I'm sooo sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long.  Forgive me? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please !! 

welll,,, i was teetering towards a murderous rage mahi๐Ÿ˜ก..but after i saw the "author's note" this FF became much more special to me.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.and i will count my self as blessed one to have gotten the chance to read your FF..๐Ÿ˜ณ
and i JUST LOVE the title..it's so so apt for not only your FF but SPN as such!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

P.S : incidentally both of our titles are in latin!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ we match re ๐Ÿค—..am so sure THAT's called Soul-bonding??..if i am at the liberty of bein melodramatic that is๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ephemera thumbnail
Just read the recent update dear...it's so so beautifully written..a particular scent of a "TV-Sowish" or silver screenish essence is wafting dear..as if some one is live updating๐Ÿ˜ฒ the visual appeal is awesome๐Ÿ‘
then again..pardon me but...
i am a bit confused pertaining to the "position" (again๐Ÿค” i know!!  ๐Ÿ˜ก me but am all ๐Ÿ˜•)

Emery was a good half mile "away" "down the road" from the motel right? then how could she hear Sam's voice from the doorstep of motel??๐Ÿ˜• and did emery walked half a mile back again to the motel whispered to Sam and came back again to where Dean was standing??๐Ÿ˜• it brings up to almost 1 mile right?
and how could Sam/Dean "see" emery in such a distance and vice versa...owing to the dark night??๐Ÿ˜•
annihilation thumbnail

I think your contemplation paid off in the end because as much as it was not very Dean, it was still believable because of the way you have written it. I think the flow of the scene was simple and effective and would look even better if it ever got a chance to be filmed. :) Personally yes, I took time to let that sink in because we all know how Dean's character is. Given such a situation in the show, he'd probably take eons to confess his feelings. He's more of a person who'd let a hug do the talking, just like you said. But if these dimensions are to be explored in the show, I do see chances of exploring more of his character at depth. So, yes a thumbs up! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved this update, Mahi. The emotions were clear-cut and understated, which made for a really powerful read. Great job, mate! :)

EDIT: Great title, by the way. I've always liked the idea of incorporating a few Latin phrases here and there. :)
Edited by chhilt - 10 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Omg. How forgetful I can be? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pardon me for not having said anything about your title earlier on. I'll say it now : i t s p e r f e c t