I'll do a better job than Shahrukh: IMAM (TOI)

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I will do a better job than Shah Rukh Khan: Imam

I will do a better job than Shah Rukh Khan: Imam
Imam Siddique
Imam is on a professional high these days. Hardly a week after exiting Bigg Boss, he has been roped in to be a part of Nautanki, a broadway style of comedy-play format, which will air from February 2 on Colors. Excerpts from a chat:

What made you take up Nautanki?
I was thrilled and excited when I got this offer, because I am beyond comedy. I am hilariously funny.

Do you also plan to pull the legs of the guests who would be coming in for the show?
I will not only pull their legs, but also their hair pieces off. I hope Amitabh Bachchan never shows up, else I might even pull his toupee off.

Do you think taking up Big Boss was a good move from your side?
It was the best move of my career. The love, encouragement and support that I got from the people was phenomenal. Masses have loved me and redefined the term celebrity. After seeing me, many told me that I personify Utsah and Umang.

How has life been after Bigg Boss?
I have been getting so many offers that I cant tell you. People are paying me '5 lakh just to make an appearance in weddings. The royal family of Saudi Arabia has called me and my family for Haj and Umrah. I believe in the saying paisa phenk tamasha dekh. I am a kiraye ka tatttoo. I will come for a wedding, charge lesser than Shah Rukh Khan for a dance and do a better job than him. He is a non-dancer while I am a dancer. In the next two years, I promise to make more money than any Indian celebrity did in the five years.

Sapna Bhavnani told us that she was so impressed with you that she wanted to tattoo your name on the back of her neck...
Sorry Sapna, I don't like backhanded compliments. I wouldn't like to be on her or anyone's back. I like to be in the front. It would be good if she tattoos my name across her bust. That would be quite graphic.

And Rajev said he would never like to see your face again...
I hope for his safety that he stays away from me. It's better to be safe than to be sorry. It is not a threat, but a request. Ms Paulpachino, time out!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-will-do-a-better-job-than-Shah-Rukh-Khan-Imam/articleshow/18112622.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very soon he will get a reality check...and now i know exactly why and who are the "people" supporting imam..i figured out :)..its a very serious issue.so i dnt want to discuss it here
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uff !! what a superiority complex he have!! 
Imam is a CH***YA of the highest order. Uska kuchh nai ho sakta. He can bask in his 15 mins of fame post BB6. Thoday din baad koi usko pochega bhi nai. Mark my words.😃
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abh hum kya bole kyunki Imam sab kuch tho bol deta hai ðŸ˜†...Timeout myself ðŸ˜†
Imam needs to be careful, saudi prince ke saamne ultaa seedha harkat kiaa to at least 100 kode to parenge easily..
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
"I will not only pull their legs, but also their hair pieces off. I hope Amitabh Bachchan never shows up, else I might even pull his toupee off."

He is so insulting and dis-respecting and that too for living legends !

I dont know why he has to insult or drag Amitabh Bachchan who is the greatest icon of the country... that AB has a bald batch and wears a toupee is not known to most in the country. But he has purposely said this statement in the most read national daily just to insult him and gain more eyeballs. Khali media mein bakwas karo...In real life will he have guts to even touch Amitabh ?????
Even if he had to make a point are these the words he should be using ?

Even dragging SRK into this... just so that the headlines has SRK name in it and people will be reading it... ... more than SRK, to me this guys seems like direct competition to KRK (the other loud mouth who on the show had boasted that even his everyday drinking water comes from France !😆😆😆)

"He will earn more money in 2 yrs than any other celeb has done in 5 years" !!!😆😆😆😆😆

As per the same TOI, Kal hi Salman ne 500 cr ki deal sign ki hai... uska 1% bhi kama liya na agle dus saal mein, toh khush rehna chahiye. Aise statement marne ki kya jaroorat hai ?😡😡😡😡

I am sure my post will have a lot of Imam supporters come here, just want them to realize the difference between bashing and Criticizing. I have not made any hypothetical points, my views are all based on his statements.
Some of the young members may not know but AB is the ultimate movie icon in India and is loved the most across ages. Also the kind of fan following which SRK has worldwide, is phenomenal... there is no need to drag them into your quest for publicity.

For the sake of the Mods, keep it civil.
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago