spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrongHope

kis reason se😛😆 and di that quote is bang on👏👏 really is a pity that taunting us for not getting virman is a bigger deal to them then getting happy over their own favs. But what else can be expected from 2 year old fans of 2 year old actors. You look up to these people so of course they'll follow in their footsteps only👍🏼

are u dont know we r jealous of them.hahahahah such a biggest joke😆😆😆
spreadingsmile thumbnail
one person in that post..had commented so good..every word was bang on..i dont remeber her name..but comment dhasu..i luved it..
reply was on face of all the bashers
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ummm guys.. I hv a doubt! seriouswala.. Y wud VirManians be jealous of Virika cos of the track? Well, i saw that many a times, but failed to understand the reason.

Shrav123 thumbnail
Kushal Tandon: I think my co star Niaa Sharma (Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai) is hot and sexy besides being very talented.

mere nishal   
Shrav123 thumbnail
i love the way he used "besides being very talented"...Eeekkksss...nishal...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ash i get angry easily hence such comments are very typical😳🤣🤣
Gowri replied and dont you know we're jealous of shower shower🤣🤣 our favs never got any so we're burning here🤣🤣 
Shrav i know first thing i read in the morning❤️❤️ i lub how he added talented☺️
Last thing before i go to Uni, all those laughing at NiShalians grow the hell up and apne giliban mein jhaank ke dekho. After those Manor pics and SBS segment its more then obvious that KryRan are both in relationships so what on earth are you taunting us for when you're in the same position😕😕 at least our favs have the guts to accept it, your favs are liking the publicity they're getting so much that they're playing hide and seek🤣
and with that I'm off uni time😆 bye everyone🤗 
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Gowri..

Ummm guys.. I hv a doubt! seriouswala.. Y wud VirManians be jealous of Virika cos of the track? Well, i saw that many a times, but failed to understand the reason.

because nowadays they r getting all tracks of thier beloved one and all footage too😕
but anyways do this people have any idea ..iss baat pe itna khush horahae he when they know the outcome😆😆
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Munni dii : I hope u saw the thread we are referring to.. Plsh dont comment on that, Jus read it fr a great laugh! 

Moral of the story : Howling & shouting doesnt prove points. Before u term others as bashers, look at the points u raised & ensure that its foolproof. Else, u will be toungue tied wen posed with questions & end up giving bizarre answers!

Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrongHope

ash i get angry easily hence such comments are very typical😳🤣🤣

Gowri replied and dont you know we're jealous of shower shower🤣🤣 our favs never got any so we're burning here🤣🤣 
Shrav i know first thing i read in the morning❤️❤️ i lub how he added talented☺️
Last thing before i go to Uni, all those laughing at NiShalians grow the hell up and apne giliban mein jhaank ke dekho. After those Manor pics and SBS segment its more then obvious that KryRan are both in relationships so what on earth are you taunting us for when you're in the same position😕😕
and with that I'm off uni time😆 bye everyone🤗 

muahhh...chill...aaj kal rubab ji ko kuch zyada hi gussa aa raha hain...😆 

chall bye...see you tomorrorw morning...🤗
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

because nowadays they r getting all tracks of thier beloved one and all footage too😕

but anyways do this people have any idea ..iss baat pe itna khush horahae he when they know the outcome😆😆

agree with you if their tracks did well it'll make sense as to why they think we're jealous with TRPs as proof what makes them think we give a damn🥱 like ive said we're angry yes jealous? no way😆
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago