Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Out of sight of the strangely intense eyes paired with a serious look.

She is seriously smitten by his eyes..How much snobbish and curt he would appear to her,she simply can't ignore the intensity in his eyes..Its  really true,what your face conceals,your eyes reveal(s)...!!!
I really pity this "tongue tied" hero.. and somewhere secretly my heart enjoys his predicament too.{yeah devil me..πŸ˜†}
And the team which will look after the arrangements for the decorations of the event is Miss Geet Handa and Mister Maan Khurana.' 
I knew very well,that this was going to happen but still my heart was jumping in excitement when i read this line..Thank you so much professor{ mariam} for pairing them...I desperately want to see them spending some time together and opening up little..😊
I cross my fingers without making it very obvious. Please, please, please, please, please let her be my partner, 
aww..i wanted to pull his cheeks at this moment...His "crossed fingers" did their job..Its time for him to open them as well as his tongue and heart too...!!!

The thing that has intrigued me very much is this "special friend" of geet..He/She made his/her appearance in the first paragraph of the update..I am very curious to know how "special" he or she is???and geet's choosiness regarding her friends is increasing my curiosity very very much...!!!!
Over all wonderful chapter mariam...
I completely agree with avi..Your story is indeed "chashni mein dooba hua rasgulla"..but its very well squeezed {by you} to release the "extra chashni" and maintaining the right amount of sweetness...😊
Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaahaannn

updatewa on tuesdaywa

i likeyyy 
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superb update

y he is so scared to talk in front of her

jab bhi geet samne aati hai Maan Khurana ka mind kaam krna band kr deta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maan babu found out where to find her..
nice..

sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me thud.!!

yaar mariyum.. i am in awe..!!

what a turn in starting.. 

they being partner in event.. was something which we were able to guess!! :P

loving it more and more.

I am sat here with the biggest grin on my face, this is so sweet and romantic! The song 'Pehla Nasha' immediately comes to my mind as I read this, I love how you write from both of their POVs - it's so refreshing to see Geet acting more calm and collected whereas poor Maan turns into a pool of love filled drool whenever he sees her.

Please do continue soon, I genuinely can't get enough of this so I'm heading back to re read the previous chapters and let my heart swell with this beautifully romantic story.
😊Tuesday!
Reading your story is like having a chasni mein dooba hua rasgulla.  Sweet!

The first meeting, his quietness, his hmmm... uncertainity on both ends.  The pace of their thoughts almost even in their steps toward each other.  Must say it is nice to have a hero jiski bolti band ho jaati hoπŸ˜†.  If he is such a gone case already from far away what will happen to him when he has to start working with her.

Looking forward to their project together.

Bhooton ki fan --- appreciating the wonderful story...  Subtle, sweet and totally addictive. 

Thanks for updating Mariam!

Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The story is getting pretty interesting.Tho less but Maaneet are talking.But really yaar,jake ko aaj ka hi din mila tha to talk with Maan.

Anyways loved d update.
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiran_rati

nice update dear

loved it
thanx for the pm
next part soon dear

Thanks! 😊
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7