Dekha Ek Khwaab - Their Dream Continues -BK 2-UPDATED Chap 35 - Pg 138 - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very beautifully written πŸ‘
Very emotional 😭
Felt so bad for the whole family especially Manyata n Uday 😭
Amazing update πŸ‘
Hope Manyata is fine, just a bit confused with the last part
Is Manyata going to lose her memory πŸ˜•
Loved the lat bit where Jai n Vijay were talking 😊
Thanks for the pm 😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING UPDATE HE HAS HER NOW AND NOTING IS GOING TO SEPARATED THEM AGAIN LOVED IT LOVED EMOTIONAL UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE THANKS FOR THE PM   

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awww it brought tears in my eyes!!...

It was amazing...lovely... and breathtaking...

it was feel like ki i can read and read as along as u can right...

desperately waiting for next update...

Thanks for pm and lovely story

ricna thumbnail
hey shaπŸ˜‰
comment edited pg110
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh my god dat was one emotional update,totally loved it,the falshback was soo lovelyy,how much uday respcts her,and their love is stilll so strong!!!!!! uday will be so hurt wen he wll know the truth,bt as long as they r togthr they can face ne hurdle!!!!!!!!😊😊
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...what can i say about it i have no words to describe its beauty...u wrote it beautifully...loved manveer union in dargah...i hope manyata is going fine now...i dont understand why didn't she recognize uday aftr wake up...as last line was your update say...and thanks for pm...
sanah12 thumbnail
It was an awesome update!
Loved it loads!
The whole update was eotional and fab.
It brought tears in my eyes.
The way manyata and uday came in front of each other and the way she was holding his cheek and he hugged him was WOW!
Manyata's bleeding from the nose OMG.
Hope she gets well.
Manveer should be together soon.
Do continue asap.
Thanks for the pm.
Karkit thumbnail
Awesume update shah thanx 4 pm cntinue soon
mimi.maik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shah how's u...sorry for late comment...firstly thank u sooo much for updating such a long and lovely chapter... I really don't hav correct words to define how great I m feeling after reading... It was sooo breath taking, awsum and full of high emotions... Manyatas character is soo respectible...I m hoping that she will be fine soon...and what I love the most was udays emotions and concern for manyata and the way he reacted after seeing her mangalsutra Omg soo much touching ...I sensed the love between them that still bound them together and will always. But shah u did a very great job, the way u wrote everyones feelings and dialouges, only a perfect writer can do that and the sufiana music u hav added has enhanced the beauty of their love...it was soo heart touching and greatly written ...keep it up...I hav never read such a beautiful powerpack of emotions in any chapter ... U rocked shah... So the next chappy will be an eid gift for us...no problem I will wait for sure...again I will say a marvelous work by u...thanks for the p.m...love u and hugs...and ramzan Mubarak...
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey shaista i have to say this way full pack update with every emotion!
The reaction of family the reaction of udayveer everything was written perfectly...
every scene was written with perfection ... But the best part is uday would know the truth soon hopefully because it would be heart wrenching to see him hating manyata when she isn't the one to be blaned... Infact her love is much more than his... Sge left him for his better future i hope he comes to know that an then manveer lives happy ever after😊