Dekha Ek Khwaab - Their Dream Continues -BK 2-UPDATED Chap 35 - Pg 138 - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: andy.a

very sorry for the late comment dear

no need to apologise andy.

the update was just awsome

Thank u

loved both the chaptersπŸ˜‰
you write romance so well dearπŸ˜†
all the feeling are so real that i can feel it
manveer romance was just heavenly😳
the rest of the update was just super
forgot to say something
congrats for the 2nd thread
continue soon and thanks for the pm

THANK YOU ANDY FOR A LOVELY COMMENT. MUUAAHH.
Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Sorry Shahi for the late comment!!!

NO PROBLEM. DONT BE SORRY
The fact is ; I'm a very slow reader πŸ˜’.
I KNOW I AM JUST THE SAME. 
Even now ...  I haven't read both chapters ...  I read only 1 - and this comment is for that.
πŸ˜† THATS OK.  
I loved the teasing of Manyata by Unnati & Jai.  That was priceless.  I actually tried picturing Manyata face at that moment😳 !!!  I wish we were given an opportunity to see a scene like that on tv.
EVEN I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THAT ON THE SERIAL
Manyata evading Uday and carrying out her own task ...  was not a bright idea - poor BalSingh has to pay the price for that!
πŸ˜† YES THATS THE OVERBEARING PRINCE... 
Karan & Ria sequence was very interesting. 
πŸ˜‰ 
Awesome update Shahi ,
not to mention ; very well pennedπŸ‘.
Thanks  NaviπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM😊.
Promise to read the next chapter tomorrow,
 ...  hope that's all right with you😊😊!

Muuaahh, always such wonderful and insightful comments navi. Thank youπŸ˜‰
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all thank u that u dedicated chapp to me and saira
and sorry for making your thread a ct literally
and thanks for making such wonderfull thread
coming to update
chappy 23
it was fantastic and really very well written and once again i m in love with this ff
and i really like manyta in this chappy she addresed villagers like to ruler a perfect yuvrani
and j and unati allways teasing manyta
and that msg so sweet though last msg was so angry young man type nbut indeed i love this chappy
chappy 24
awesome speechless mind blowing wonderfull fantastic
in this chappter all emotion anger happiness emotioneeverything was there i really like argument of manveer specially when uday become calm dosnt read to listen anybody side that time when manyta speaks to brave you wake the sleeping lion lol
but manyta now her husband very well he make him calm but i like the way they arguie so beautifully written and i hate when u stop at that end ohhh i was s o angry that u stop at int part lol
so dont u dare to run start from that part only
so very good chappter so update asap as i cant wait to read ahead so make it fast plzzz

Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

wowww,double update mein double mazaa!!!!!!!!! suprbbb!!!!!!! udayy is soo possesive bt love his attitudeee!!!!!!! and manveer momentss ssoo filled witt loveee,they rr trulyyy passionatee!!!!!!!!! lovely,gr88,suprbbb!!!!!!!!😊

Thanks pia... muuaahhπŸ˜‰
Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Shashi I don't remember whether I commented on your update or not. So i am commenting now..πŸ˜†...Both the updates were more than superb and as usual you have again succeeded in giving me sleepless nights.  lol sorry yaar.. its not me its uday. HE HAS THAT EFFECT ON EVERYONE

Thanks for thatπŸ˜†...I so much love the possesive and controlling UV that you won't imagine..😳...  I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THIS UDAY
and his last dialogue on the sore part gave me a heart attack...pata nahi bechari Manayat ka kya hoga😲
πŸ˜†Embarrassed LETS LEAVE THAT TO YOUR IMAGINATION THEEK HAINπŸ˜‰

☺️...Plz continue soon and yes one add on from my side...next chap me plot ko continue karna...I mean u know which part i want.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
..U eneded in the right time😑...when the ahem ahem had just started...so you can't escape with that...I want itπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Muuaahh. thank for the lovely comment gargi. MuuahhπŸ˜‰
Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

I finally completed my reading  .

Thats goodπŸ‘

Great update (ch24) Shahi πŸ‘.
thank you 
I loved the dialogues between Manveer - that was superb! thanks navi I could just picture Uday's possessiveness & anger there😳.  And don't think that because the chapter ended there ...  the hot /romantic Manveer scene ends there!   Oh no - u have to continue that part☺️  ...   we are all EAGERLY AWAITING THE CONTINUATION!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
The "PRIYA / TINA"  scene  was very interesting. I'm waiting for the mystery to unfold.

Thanks for the pm😊,
u welcome
sorry about commenting so late.

you are not late navi, dont apologise. You have taken the time to write 2 lovely comments, thank so much.. muuaahh
Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina6

first of all thank u that u dedicated chapp to me and saira lol... you and saira derserved it.
and sorry for making your thread a ct literally
nautanki.. dont be sorry.. muuaahh
and thanks for making such wonderfull thread πŸ˜‰
coming to update
chappy 23
it was fantastic and really very well written and once again i m in love with this ff  Thanks iqroo
and i really like manyta in this chappy she addresed villagers like to ruler a perfect yuvrani yes even i like her, she a little bit more mature and civilised, lol
and j and unati allways teasing manyta πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thats their job
and that msg so sweet though last msg was so angry young man type nbut indeed i love this chappy thanks dear
chappy 24 😳
awesome speechless mind blowing wonderfull fantastic
in this chappter all emotion anger happiness emotioneeverything was there i really like argument of manveer specially when uday become calm dosnt read to listen anybody side that time when manyta speaks to brave you wake the sleeping lion lol
but manyta now her husband very well he make him calm but i like the way they arguie so beautifully written and i hate when u stop at that end ohhh i was s o angry that u stop at int part lol
so dont u dare to run start from that part only
so very good chappter so update asap as i cant wait to read ahead so make it fast plzzz

THANK YOU NAUTANKI NO 1 FOR SUCH A LONG LOVELY COMMENT. MUUAAH. I AM SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED. LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS ANGRY FOR ME STOPPING AT THAT POINT, BUT LETS JUST LEAVE IT TO THE IMAGINATION THEEK HAIπŸ˜†. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE NEHA STORY SLOWLY UNRAVELLING AND A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING... MUUAAHH. THANKS IQROOO.
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THANK YOU NAUTANKI NO 1 FOR SUCH A LONG LOVELY COMMENT. MUUAAH. I AM SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED. LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS ANGRY FOR ME STOPPING AT THAT POINT, BUT LETS JUST LEAVE IT TO THE IMAGINATION THEEK HAIπŸ˜†. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE NEHA STORY SLOWLY UNRAVELLING AND A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING... MUUAAHH. THANKS IQROOO.

ohhh thank u and mere itni bhi tarif mat karo
Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Shaista first of all i would ask your pardon for commenting so so late but i wont give any lame excuses... so its better i shut upπŸ˜†

Congratulations on the second thread of this FF... i might be new reader but ur FF is truly amazing it deserves much more threads... thanks sarah muuaah for such kind words, means alot coming from you
alright i loved chapter one because it was 1 st day after manveer became one and the possesive nature of uday was prominent and manyata has to bear her stubborn arrogant extra possesive hubby and i know she will find a way to make him the way she wants... chapter two was good two hot and cute...😊

πŸ˜‰ THANK YOU SARAH FOR SUCH A LOVELY COMMENT. IT MEANS ALOT COMING FROM YOU, SO GLAD YOU LIKE MY FF. MUUAAHH

Shahi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinehkl

Sorry I am late πŸ˜” but hey u've got a new thread! Congrats shahi! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³. And wah kya baat hain U gave us a double dhamaka!!! Both the chapters were awesome! Oh I just love the over- possesive and over-protective uday. And he is damn adorable when he is pissed off! 😳 Hmm now u got me wondering what Jay and Unnati had find out! Can't wait to knw the answer! Great job dear. πŸ€— Now update the next part soon. Love u. muuuah

Thank you zarin.. muuaahh. AND NO you are not late. In fact i am late in replying, lolπŸ˜†
So glad you enjoyed, thanks for the comment sweetyπŸ˜‰
Previous
1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 111
Next