1 Crore for Juhi and 50 Lacs for Urvashi.. Fair???

Poll

1 Crore for Juhi and 50 Lacs for Urvashi.. Fair???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Last year in Bigg Boss Season 5's winner lazy Juhi Parmar got rewarded with Rs.1 Crore while in this season Urvashi Dholakia who was much more entertaining & well deserving, as winner got only Rs.50 Lacks..πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail

Since the winning amount is already known to all the participants before the show begins so in that sense its Fair but Sab winners ko 1 Crore mila but minus 50 Lacs Urvashi ko mila tho UNFAIR hai boss πŸ˜‰
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well.. neither fair nor unfair..

we can't say its unfair to urvashi because they never knew that urvashi will win..

and

we can't say fair because the prize money should increase rather than decrease..
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess if compared to Juhi winning 1crore then it is unfair coz she did nothing and ended up winning.

Its fair coz all knew price money becore start of show.
ashdgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I guess if compared to Juhi winning 1crore then it is unfair coz she did nothing and ended up winning.

Its fair coz all knew price money becore start of show.

arrey Mahekji mera hi post copy-paste karleti πŸ˜‰
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

<font color="#000066">arrey Mahekji mera hi post copy-paste karletiπŸ˜‰</font>

Maine to teek se aap ka post parah bhi nahin tha aur aap ne hamari bezatti kar di πŸ˜† kio baat nahin bezatti uski hoti hain jiski izzat ho πŸ˜†
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel its unfair to half the prize money...but then again maybe their weekly earning might have been more therefore the prize money less. But yeah should have been 1cr
I think it is fair... may be both got Rs. 0.00 in reality... It happens with these shows.
gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

I feel its unfair to half the prize money...but then again maybe their weekly earning might have been more therefore the prize money less. But yeah should have been 1cr

Think the same, the weekly money must've been substantially higher for all the contestants to agree to the 50L final prize, from the beginning they've said the prize money is 50L so it isn't as if they've been blindsided. And for all the participants to agree to the reduced final prize, the only reason can be that their weekly pay would've been made substantially attractive.
mq84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Juhi deserved 1 Crore Joteee