Posted: 10 years ago
oh ho
titanic mai wold war 3 hoga or
 ahem ahem hoga aur kya🤣
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superbbb update...
Hehehe...kya planning ki hai Daadima ne...
Maaneet out with each other fr 12 days..
Hmm...interestinggg...
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg dadi is so cool i jst loved her advance honeymoon of maaneet ...🤣🤣🤣
Poor maaneet nw stuck with each other for 12 day jisme se 10 Days on cruise ... 😈😈
ab i think both will realise kambakht ishq for each other ...😊
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ha ha Daadima send them on Honeymoon before marriage...

Maan-Geet are so childlike...so Daadi hi achchi hai unke liye...

atleast she is trying to get them together...

awesome update...

teaser is very alluring yaar...jaldi se update de do...

thanx for pm...

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update
maan trapped in his own jaal...
naughty dadi...love u...
now 12 days in cruise...

teaser loved it
sessy thumbnail
waiting for the update dear,pls continue soon
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
geethu16Alpha01girijamkrishnarahifahmidanehavashinupurjain1234maddymanneetperu.c.patelhottyangelLoveArhiForeverPoorvaArorasravanthi93rufizzjaasz_25--Yashvi--achu66Dograshivangiaparna1316GURTI369icskwtmitali10princesdrashtirockingmishtiPalay2012jasika08FARZANAQAZI02358282361babita8925ananyachaudharyvidz.manirajaparna3011lovemonikaSarbjeetDHLotus367g.nikithareddy...sharanya...mymaaneetsimm_bainsrevsacddturbulenceLM1991neha_g6flowing_riversweetkajenEnigma78deepsikha09Geethanda87cutestarzmaneetarshmoona_shiekhjojo2802aparnapoduriajolienibi_suchiAnnu8193kabslockslovepoosrikantharajaPaingelDarkangel_MoMoPoonamTBeautifulBeens.1saadi88thendral_111sanj1905seductivepurplesheetalvasahumazubanzaidi98preet.harmanmaneet2086richu26sweetgirls1Dazlingdivyapreetymaaneetshailimgcyaasneha137najmaDGcvrocksqueenbee001Rajshree12sessysonakshi.sharmametromastiShadiaKhurramShalinaparbinfabiyamgaditimaansandymgMANISHAGOELmani24angelmishtypoonam.vijay62nostalgicmoonMahimaankashtilovershalinimgsnehapriyapari1689priya_ya1408Desire6preeti555akankshasehgal...RIDDHIMA...sudha_gcvandana73krndrmyramabinpixelflower620fatema_007KasiKasianky_sanjalisen85farzu3008pingu.tingumuskaan...sree.maneetnostalgic_soulmayurmaaneetnihatrikareena32DoracakeSONU_29ambeernd_soniapiya27fantesynehakapoor7masaf57ElienoreMGHanishadevijssoodNeejuanmirzarsusmitazariya123Sexy_Witchpriya111111lehrvalli30trishadcuteAIMAMSKTwilightsparklemaaneetmaahisweetsampa39tiakashyapkiran_ratiimpoojavermagill123KINGKHANFANZohamaaneetammu5_AngelSonu_Ash1991maanmeet1honeygrapeCutieTejusmallvillejanu_2006khwaishfanmonikasethnamita25sona-rai--Ratna--meena..freya123sdlife19mandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthelove2_somaPrabh.DDian-Mithuna-chavvi16-kitty--SilverPearl-dolly10-AnushaGurtian-goldenmoonSri_RadhaRu_21abinash079spvd

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU😳
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5:

She was happy with the room that she got. Though she had to travel with that pervert now it didn't matter. She doesn't need to see him, she will read books. Enjoy these five days before they land in US!! She wont even need to step out she thought. In all this geet forgot to understand that the room was joined with maan's separated by a door. She lazily fell on the bed to catch some sleep as it had been two days that she slept properly. But before that she felt like freshening up, she lifted herself yawning ... She walked upto the trolley bag to pull out some clothes.

Maan!! He heard two people calling his name as he was going towards the restaurant to have something, he wondered as to why geet didn't come out of the room from evening. He turned to look at them and got shocked first, god he was happy seeing his buddies after a long time ... Shiv, amit, maan ... all the three friends group hugged.

No innerwear?? No bras?? No panties?? She completely lost it throwing everything that she got, the whole room turned messy with dresses. There were only tops and skirts, or shorts ... All of them hardly reached her knee, she never wore such yucky clothes ever in life. For everyone they were hot but for her they were rags ... And now she was badly stuck with them, she punched the number of rajji with frustration and almost pounced at her with her anger overtaking her mind ... Tujhe yehi sab mila tha kya packing karne?? I know dadima yeh kaam kabhi nahi karsakti, she screamed onto the phone, rajji pulled her mobile away from the ears unable to bear the intensity of geet's voice. Well she had her side to say too,  she used her brains and replied ... di kya hai na dadima ne kaha tha ki honeymoon wala packing karna iss liye ... Iss liye you put all this rag inside my bag?? Dekh rajji if you feel ki yeh sab pehen kar maan behek jaayega aur mujhe apne saath suladega toh aisa kabhi nahi hoga and I know your intentions well ... you want rahul to change his mind on me right?? Jhalli agar woh sach mein tujhse pyar karega toh tujhe itna darne ki jaroorat nahi hai, she slammed the phone down without even waiting for the reply ... Wondered how would she manage trip ... There were sarees but they were indeed very transparent, she held the blouses that were set with the sarees ... all of them were probably bikini ones which would only cover her assets nothing much.

After the warm hug they slipped their seats. They were genuine friends since college, they discussed about their careers and other things and at last came to the point ... You guys are still holding onto each other don't tell me you are getting married to each other maan wittily said chewing onto the pasta, the kind of person he was no one could ever expect better words from him ... Abbey saale both of us are here for a trip ... hamare girlfriends busy hai room mein ready hone ki naam par ghanto lagate hain, maan could feel something else both of them getting ready?? Together?? He was about to puke his food when amit continued distracting his dirty mind ... But anyway heard about your engagement with geet?? of all girls you got that behenji to marry?? He nervously wiped his lips wondering how would he explain ... his friends missed his expressions when priya and smita joined saving maan from the embarrassment. That was a shocker, both the girls were hot babes of the college and geet?? he was definitely not prepared for the taunts that he will have face now for getting engaged to geet. He cant even hide the fact of geet with him, he was so dead as smita and priya tried their best to impress him during college days. But he was so scared to flirt with girls knowing geet would definitely carry it to his father. Since then the girls had a wrong impression of him, maan was hot with looks and body how would it be when he would atleast give a glance now they thought.

Ahhh ... Kitni bhook lagi hai ... she rolled on the bed still wrapped in the sheet waiting for the launderette. She felt so cautious that she bundled herself into another sheet when the door was knocked, geet almost ran to collect her clothes, paying the money she closed thanking the girl.

Kya haalat hua hai geet tera?? The same office attire again?? She whimpered walking towards the washroom to change.

Maan how come you got engaged so soon?? Smita started with her questionnaire ... that was the end he thought ... Arey dekha geet toh aayi nahi how unromantic, priya joined.

She is in her room ... so rahi hai, she is tired ... Maan did try to cover up but they understood his plight ... Behenji se shaadi karne ke liye ready ho jaoge toh yehi hoga maan ... Smita laughed seeing geet who was coming probably to have food like them and she was sure that geet didn't know that maan was there!!

Both the girls smirked as they found geet in the office attire, it was then maan followed their gaze and then understood that they were making fun. He excused himself ... Yaar amit gotta go call aaya hai, saying maan left controlling his anger for he knew he will defo lose the last thread that he was holding on. While geet took her place to have the food, smita and priya thought of playing with behenji for sometime.

Hi geet!! they took the seat opposite hers making geet to choke the food ... Yeh tune office ki kapde kyun pehna hai?? They giggled ... Geet didn't bother to answer and finished her dinner, offo ... arey yaar we are mad, she doesn't have the manners to reply atleast, smita pulled priya with her to leave.

She finished and went into her room, switched on the light to find maan sitting on the bed waiting for her arrival.

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho maan?? She jumped back in fear feeling him coming closer ... What is it that you are wearing geet?? He asked pinning her to the wall ... Ever since we came here u are wearing the same clothes!! Dammit have you lost it?? you are in the same attire even in the office, I agree we had to leave directly so probably you didn't have time to change lekin what were you doing till now?? Those words hurt her, she did try to explain herself,

Do you even know what I am sent with?? I am never gonna wear those stupid clothes which dadima sent me ...  we are not here for honeymoon samjhe tum?? Geet retorted definitely rubbing on the wrong side of maan.

You know what?? Your mind is only filled with dirt, and when that dirt would get out of it tab mujhse baat karna ... Everyone here is right, you were and you will remain behenji ... ab main challenge karta hoon geet you will say no to this marriage ... Though somewhere I was bowing to the decision of my family but not anymore, I would still bow and make you against this marriage ... challenge karne mein, unko jeetne mein tumhe bohut mazaa aata hai na, I challenge you Ms. Malhotra you would say No by yourself!!

He turned to leave when geet to determinedly spoke back ... And my challenge is the same maan, you will have to marry me!! I would win!!

precap: Seductress 😳 maan toh gaya

teaser that i gave!!

Geet this is the last time I am warning you ... bahar aajao warna main andar aaonga and don't take my warning to be a joke I am gonna do it

Nahi aaongi I know what you are upto, tumhari aankhon mein nazar aati hai, she threw the vase as the door flung open ... Maan found her wrapping herself into a blanket, and his eyes popped out as geet held onto the knife in her hand ... kya kar rahi ho tum?? He asked inching closer to her.

Paas aaya ya paas aane ki koshish kiya toh sach keh rahi hoon ill kill you, tumne pee rakha hai just leave ... her threatening went in drain as maan pulled the blanket on her body and found the most alluring sight ever!!

Kya hoga babaji 😲

sorry couldnt update net didnt work yaar!! if you would give me likes ill udpate soon so get to work 190+ likes

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 4

NEXT PART:
PART 6

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago