The Heavenly Night...OS

snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Heavenly Night...

...   (the begin of a life time)

Five years..After 5 long years iam back to my place ..yes  Mumbai-city of Dreams, yes the  city which gave me everything, the city which taught me the meaning of real world, the city which witnessed my growth. I know i was late, late to pay back depts. But then it was a magical moment...Some memories sweeten with age ...ahh so do some depts.

Her face was worth watching when i paid back the money that i owe to her..yes I gave back the same 1 rupee coin she threw at me and that too at the same venue..Hotel Linda- the place where I saw her  'Shali Kaul' for the last time. Her words still echo in my mind...

Uday think b4 u speak...you are one among those hundreds of  boys who drool over me...Ya we did had some sort of private moments but Mr that was sex never ever underestimate it as love..iam Shali Kaul born in a millionaire family.. I could hire 100 of mens like you at my gate..You were my favourite...(moving her hands seductively down my cheeks) perhaps a nasheela one but then no one cannot live in nasha honey,,bcoz outside every  resto bar u'll be welcomed with a cashier and guards...i don't like to be caught my dear..So this is our last meeting and sorry I couldn't even kiss you 2day..this lip gel is his favourite and I put on it just for him..BYE honey and this is ur tip my boy...

Yes that was the same 1rupee coin that I gave back today..

It was my welcome party and yes it did welcomed me with herself and her hubby's presence...

He didn't knew me perhaps he is a buffoon.  She didn't had that love in her eyes...but then I don't care..It was she who choose him and I moved so so so forward that I don't have time to check those previous tore paper of my life;...

Returning from the party iam a joyful man...Way back to hotel there was an endless smile at my lips Might be due to the great damn victory I made.

My life turned all these years. Iam no longer a boy of golden heart and never ever a one women guy. Love is just a single night thing for me..I can never stay with women for more than one night and hence I never ever thought of marrying. . I never ever compelled any1 but then I found the worst fact that most of the girls in the world are just the carbon copy of Shali, who are just behind sex and satisfaction.

Once I had plenty of love with me but then there was no one to shower at and now the only thing I have is money and still no one to shower...

...Reaching Hotel I moved up to pub where my front Adhil would be waiting for me. He is my business partner cum my childhood friend. Belonging to a rich business family he has been a great support for me right from childhood when he paid for my education...He is my best buddy since then and our relation was beyond any limits. We are so comfortable with each other that we open up every thought so plainly without barrier.  Once He used to be a playboy like me but then he found his girl Jainandini  and now a pure engaged man that is he...His belief is that i'll find mine once but as a matter of fact I never. And never believe to find also ...

A look around the pub only showed up one thing to me-How people are behind meat yes everything in the world is physical. My chain of thoughts was disturbed when he punched me from behind..

Hey bro whats up...Enjoying the way back...

I smiled at his comment ya he did studied the glow of smile in my face. But unknown to him that was just the after effect of clearing dept.

how was the welcome party dude ..

As usual it rocked...i commented with  heart filled happiness.

We hi-fied and sat down for a drink..Gulping a peg in he stopped saying that his girl is about to come.. That was it that was the joy of being single no one to control us.. I had two three four five and many...I don't remember after five. Just then my secretary Aman called me up

...Sir a young lady is waiting for u at your room...Your room no is 414 sir..

He rang up saying these . 

Yes as usual another girl to spend the night with. I stood up holding myself but seems like  had an heavy dose that day..My head was a bit aching but ignoring that I moved up to my room... Another sex bitch in my room .That was all my thoughts while getting in to elevator...I turned the knob of the door all slowly and got in locking up the door...

She was there sitting in a chair. She stood up seeing me...looked at me, straight in to my eyes her eyes had  a lot of emotions in it...right from shock to fear to innocence to shy...I gave top to bottom analysis at her . Unlike to those 100 girls She wore a simple green suit with very little makeup..Her hairs were straight and well tied on a band. Her milky hands glowed through the green dress. Overall she looked like a goddess of simplicity and beauty..

I advanced my foot towards her..I could see her chest rising and falling more quickly. I sensed her heart beating faster just as mine. I never craved for a girl in the very first sight as much as I do now..I wanted her I wanted her very badly in my embrace in my bed.. I wanted to taste to run my hands throughout the body.  Perhaps the drink inside is driving me crazier for her.

I forgot the fact that she was among those girls who wanted just satisfaction. For me she was more than that. I almost reached her that she took a step back still maintaining eye contact with me. I was disappointed by her behaviour...I speed up my foot and reach closer to her..By that time her foot reached the bed and she knew she couldn't move further.

The window of room was opened by some1. Fresh breeze was coming in and disturbing her soft hairs. A strand of hair was again and again falling over her face disturbingly and she took it off again and again. It was disturbing my sight since I wanted to see her all calm and this bloody breeze is bringing up wrinkles at her face... I reached closer and in a split of second took the hair and tug it behind her ears.. She shivered with my touch and I sensed her breath getting struck at her throat..I smiled and leaned to kiss her throat..Yes my first kiss...while kissing I whispered ...breathe...

Just like a loyal servant she fulfilled my command and breathed..Now her breathe was falling on my face and I couldn't control myself and hugged her while she showed off her dislike by pushing me..I was really angry at her response and opened fire at her through my eyes. She feared of me shuddered and looked away from me...Her fear did magic to me and anger vanished like anything..I moved to her again. This time she tried to head towards the door disappointing me.. She almost reached door and was about to turn the knob that I took her up in my arms and locked up the room.. She struggled in my arms and pleaded..Please let me leave...Please...

But I was already turned on by the drink and her killing beauty.. I was an hungry tiger that night which got its prey perhaps a heavenly prey..

I threw her up to bed ..But she was also equally stubborn and tried to get out of bed igniting fire inside me.. My hormones which were already rising by her presence got heated up with her protest.  I forgot everything around me and got on top of her at bed...She struggled with her hands to get me off her but all in vain as I pinned her to bed in seconds..her body was too weak in front of mine... She pleaded like anything to set herfree but I wanted her so badly that nothing to stop me then.

Hot tears formed in her eyes and it flow off but the drink inside me worked by the time and killed my sense... I was in the most worst form and kissed her everywhere on face...And finally reached her lips..I kissed her all hungrily . I tried my best to let her open mouth by herself  but she was not ready to give up and struggled more and more with her hands and legs..She maintained her lips still closed .Finally losing my patience and bit her all harshly.  Blood oozed out from her lips and she opened her lips finally...I explored each and every corners of her mouth and my tongue intertwined hers...As a part of tasting her saliva I got off control on her hands setting them free.. She was waiting for that and pushed me aside Poking up the tiger inside me...

Within seconds I pinned her back . Sitting on  top of her I tore her dress apart like an hungry tiger...I was overwhelmed with the hidden beauty inside And kissed her neck region.

Advancing to her chest  I caressed her one breast while sucking the other one.. Don't know why she calmed down by the time and gave up herself.. She started enjoying my touches and passed out sweet moans by the time. I was too much enjoying her moans and moved up to kiss her lips but this time all lovingly. ..

Within seconds our remaining dress where thrown over .. I ran my hands all over her milky body sensing each and every area...i trailed wet kisses and bit her all over marking her mine ... finally got ready to enter her but she was a bit protesting then and kept her legs together preventing me.. I was not ready to give up still as I was enjoying her perhaps the effect of drink got a bit reduced by the time...I didn't wanted to force her now... I knew she do have some sort of feeling for me and hence taking advantage of that I caressed her thighs gently yet seductively and ran my tongue all over so as to force herself mentally in giving herself to me.  It did worked and she separated her legs all helplessly giving me a way to enter...

I tried to enter her but then It was too  rigid and I understood herself to be virgin yet ..that was a shocking reality to me..I have never got a virgin yet bcoz all those girls were as in kind of call girls and it was damn easy to enter but this girl...Iam the first going to have her...the very thought soothed my heart and I kissed her while trying again and again finally entering her..she screamed but it was faded by my kiss...

Her lips was tightly held on mine and our hands were intertwined ...Her body raised up in pleasure yet pain . I knew I needed to be gentle at her and hence gave her enough time b4 entering her for the second time...I don't know why but the girl had a special feeling on me...I entered her again and again but each time I felt it to be the first and made it easier for her...Finally after a tired session we climaxed and got separated lying on our backs..i kissed her forehead b4 getting separated...

Somewhere I never wanted to get separated from her and hence took her in to my embrace where she slept all tired...The night was the most blissful night of mine,...somewhere I had a feeling that I spend the night in company of my love but the truth was that I know nothing about her..Morning I woke up to see her up at bed with a bed sheet round her...Her lips were swollen and her head was bowed down...

I woke up and kissed her cheeks not realising what I was doing..

I want a dress I cannot move out in that tore one...She whispered in a low shuddering voice...

I understood her and soon ordered for a dress...

Go and have a wash i'll bring it up once it reaches..

She hesitantly nodded and tried to move up but soon she sat back in pain...I realised her condition and hence maintaining silence carried her in arms up to washroom... I wanted to help her in wash but she didn't wanted it perhaps and closed the door in front of me...

within minutes  a room boy came up with dress...Taking it from him I moved and knocked the washroom..After a delay of 2-3 minutes she opened the door slightly and took it from me..In that split of second I saw her neck which was full of my love bites...

Disturbing my thoughts I got a  call from Adhil and I moved to balcony to have a talk...

What my mouth swung open hearing him...

Wait i'll be at your room in a while I announced and got back to see her..but to my disappointment she was not there at my room...She had already left...

My face was filled with remorse by the time and I rushed to Adhil's room...

Adhil she is not there...But Amar told my room as 414 and hence i...

No Uday it was 440 ...he announced breaking my heart a hundred times...

Oh my god what have I done.. I forced myself on her...She was a virgin..She pleaded to set her free..I hurt her . I crushed her ...I thought her to be one among those girls who comes to me for their pleasure... Now what will I do...Oh god...i don't even know her name..  how will I face her..

She is Princess Manyata Kumari of Devgarh... he announced plainly

What?

Yes Uday she is...She is the best buddy of jainandini and yesterday she was here to meet her..Room 414 was hers...

Oh god but Adhil she had some feelings for...

You... I know it Uday. She do has..She loved you perhaps but then hearing about you from me she decided to keep distance from you and on her family's force she was getting engaged today .she was here last night on J's request...we wanted you to meet her but then never like this...

He went on saying not realizing that my brain stopped working..I moved silently out of the hotel. but then his hand held me back...

She is at garden...be gentle to her..She is a girl who lost her family at an  younger age...don't do injustice to her. 

I didn't knew what to do how to do ..I didn't realized my feelings for her then...

But destiny knew perhaps...on reaching out she was there at garden deep in thoughts..Her shall covered her fully so as hiding all my marks on her.I didn't knew what was running in her mind then..I moved closer to her but she didn't wanted to talk to me and hence walked off from there...

B4 she could get in to her car..i dragged her to mine and drove off...

She was shocked about my act...and looked at me in questioning...

iam adamant my Princess...If i can have you on my need..thn i can make you mine forever...

A tear came off her eyes but i knew it was of happiness...

I couldn't control and our lips met again in to a passionate kiss...

You 'll be last women until death comes...i whispered while kissing her..a pure smile crept on her lips...

She leaned to me and rested her head on my shoulders...but then it was for entire life..

Yes it was my night my heavenly night that made you mine...

Mumbai my city u gave me what i needed..thankyou...i looked at my women who was sleeping on top of me and my junior at his cradle...

my family, my love and my heavenly nights...

Thats all...

Sry if i wasted ur time...

pls  leave back ur views.and sry 4 any spelling mistake

Dedicated to my doll...🤗

Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zinay-- thumbnail

very very lovely OS krishna👏 what more shall i say we all know how much brilliant writer you are i just love the way you write!! i loved the heavenly night😳 hiden feelings in her heart and the way she got her love☺️!! very nice!!
Edited by -Zina- - 11 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
aww apni heavenly ni8 thodi likhoongi😆..its an OS dear
Edited by snowdream - 11 years ago
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowdream

krishna apni heavenly night tumi likhni hai to hum read karni me koi problem nahi hai tum likh sakh ti hoo 🤣
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina6

krishna apni heavenly night tumi likhni hai to hum read karni me koi problem nahi hai tum likh sakh ti hoo 🤣

kamini...
--Zinay-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowdream

lol...i opened it with a big smile but when i saw res all my dreams shattered...jallddii say likhoo pleejjj...
snowdream thumbnail

hayyooo...tauba tauba...😳
--Zinay-- thumbnail
such ma...🤣
snowdream thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

lol...i opened it with a big smile but when i saw res all my dreams shattered...jallddii say likhoo pleejjj...

k dear iam writing it..will update by 2ni8..
and this is specially dedicated to natkat sisi of mine jo phirse humse naaraz hogayi...😭
snowdream thumbnail

hayyooo...tauba tauba...😳