Virika OS: Still water runs deep! Pg 12

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OS on separation track.
Swamini was in the hospital,still not able to believe what jeevika said about karan.She wasnt ready to believe her.
The doctors had informed viren that swamini was critical,she shudnt be taking any stress.(typical Indian drama)
Swamini gains consciousness.The doctors allow all the family me members to visit her in the room however when jeevika was about to enter,viren stops her.
Ruko jeevika.
"But viren ji"
"Jeevika,badi maa wont like to see u n she is not well,i dont want to take any sort of risk regarding her health."
"Viren ji,trust me,I didnt want to tell her,it just came out of my mouth,when she.."
"Jeevika,i dont want to listen anything right now,its better u go home"
"But viren ji..i can justify myself"
"Don't create a scene in the hospital,leave!"
Just then viren heard swamini calling him n he closed the door,leaving jeevika behind.
Swamini thought jeevika had accused karan,she was extremely angry and laid a condition in front of viren,to choose between jeevika and herself.
Viren was shocked,he can't choose between the two most important people of his life,however to please swamini he said he was with her.
Viren just did that to calm swamini who was losing her cool,her health was worsening.
Little did he knew that jeevika was on line with manvi and had heard everything.
She was shattered with in n decided to leave to rishikesh.
She had had it enough.Swamini was accusing her and her husband was against her though he knew the truth.
Jeevika was about to leave but was somehow stopped by the family.(I m not writing abt this)
Virika in their room.
Viren was unable to look in jeevika's eyes,He knew he was wrong,he was guilty for hurting her,for letting her go.
Jeevika was suiting on the bed,unpacking her stuff,when viren came and sat besides her .He held onto her hand and was about to speak,when suddenly jeevika pulled her hand free and moved out.
Viren was suprised but he knew he had to pacify her.
"Jeevika listen to me,plz"
Jeevika didnt reply to him.He called out her name many times but in vain.He then came and pulled her towards him.SHe clashed on his chest.Viren's hands made way towards her back.He pulled her more closer towards him.
Jeevika was stunned when she felt his lips onto hers.Viren was kissing her wildly,with each passing second the kiss deepened.He nibbled at her lower lips and caressed her back.
After a moment or two,jeevika pulled back.
"Wth do u think of yourself? "
Jeevika,i m sorry."
"Sorry?What for Mr Vadera?"
"Jeevika"
"Leave it viren ji.I dont want to talk to u"
"Jeevika.."
"U know what,u too are like other men.U just want to have that physical relation with me."
"Jeevika u r not in the state to talk"
"Obviously I m not in the state to talk,how will I?My husband was thinking to divorce me,inspite of knowing the truth,he was ready to leave me"
"Who said that to u? Divorce? Are u kidding me? I cant even dream of it"
"Oh please,choosing swamini bua means that u r ready to leave me."
"U fail to understand me"
"Viren ji,i m your servant,right?
U said leave,so i leave.U said dont leave,so i m here with u.U wanted to kiss me,so u did.Now tell me,what more shall I do for u?
Ur badi maa,insulted me,accused me.She questioned my upbringing,my parents,n u wanted me to stand their like a fool listening to everything she said"
"She could have died today,because of u,she wouldn't be in that condition,if u would have kept quiet."
"Again,the same thing.Her son tried to molest me,he tried to kill my sister.She should know the truth"
"Jeevika u r arguing uselessly.Whats the point? Lets bygones be bygones"
"Even if that means being accused of what u did not do?"
"Jeevika do whtever u want to.I dont want to argue any more"
"Fine with me!"
Ok,now I don't know how it is but n this OS I haven't shown jeevika as the typical,obedient wife.
Even in the show,i don't want jeevika to listen to all the accusations,she should speak up.
Anyways,i hope u guys like it,plz leave a comment.
I m not sure whether I will continue or not.Depends on the response.

Index
Part 1 Pg1
Part 2 Pg 4
Part 3 Pg 8
Part 4 Pg 12
Edited by kinha_4_ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg dis was awesome... plz continue soon n pm me...
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome lovd jeevika's character continue soon
HayatM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love it!

pls continue:) would love to read a independent jeevika
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
definately continue and please pm me ðŸ˜Š
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved itt!!! i agree jeevika shud speak out!!! n plz do cont. soon!!
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome. 😊.
I also want jeevika 2 speak up in serial also
continue soon n do pm me
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
continue soon and pm me!
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail