Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RA17

ammy you are devil m angel you madr my heart beat stops valentine n arya piar on party hayye how will i wait noe till may it surely will be the best

actually it seems you prateik n neelam can make a gre8 combo of bleessing in disguiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†That I am...πŸ˜‰
I want you to wait patiently on me,...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Blessing in disguise, Yeah they are...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: RA17

ammy beautiful clue but me clueless wen it comes to answer it
 will wait eagerly for you break to finish n you to update soon

thanks sweety for this beautiful update n pms

hopefull will cya by page 111πŸ˜‰

Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ
Clueless??? Why is that so...
It's very easy...

Will update this weekend...πŸ˜‰
See ya there...
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Amanda-

πŸ˜†You going Canada...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How Nice..
Aww, you will...How sad...😭
I came back just in time...
Well, hope you enjoy you journey...

yep i am! πŸ˜ƒ .. i am going for two weeks.. and wont be able to come on often πŸ˜­ Thanks Ammy!! going on 17 thoo 

Originally posted by: taahir004

Again an awesome chapter

Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

yep i am! πŸ˜ƒ .. i am going for two weeks.. and wont be able to come on often πŸ˜­ Thanks Ammy!! going on 17 thoo 

Well, still watch it while you are there...
I know how vacations can be...πŸ˜†But hey it fun...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Popo.

lovely chapter ,ad congrates on 100 pages πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: J12L85

Wow and hi Ammy, just read the last 6 parts and it was fantastic. Sorry for not reading updates on time as I have been extremely busy and have'nt really been on the forum. Thanks a lot for all the PMs. Loved the inteeraction between YashN Prateik and Pooja. My heart went out for Yash when he told Prateik what went down between him and Aarti although I am sure there is more to this than what you have told us. Rohan and Aarti also share a beautiful relationship and she understands him so well. Glad he opened up to her so she can guide him. I just love G3 for standing up to SP and Shobha for making Aarthi realize that Ansh needs a father. Neelam and Prateik are geniuses for entering Arya in the Valentines quiz and so excited to see how it all goes down. Brilliant work Ammy and hope you having a blast on your vacation.

Wow..,what a comment..πŸ˜†
Hi..,
Glad you liked it. That's okay, we all have personal life...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
You are welcome..
Glad you love that.
Well, There surely is...but can't say everything in one go...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Brother & Sister relationship is like that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Well, someone have to do the work. or else these two will never meet..πŸ˜†
Even I am excited to see what I would do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, I am back & I enjoyed it...

Thanks...

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Awesome part, Ammy!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

That means they are determined to meet each other at the party!! πŸ˜³ Can't wait for the moment.. Your preview is nice re!! πŸ˜³

Take Care.. Will wait for your update!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

I can't say...πŸ˜† Thanks...
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Amanda-

May is here...
& I am backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

welcome back ammy how r u must have heard to time to say bbye to show on telly n a big warm hug atleast we have our forum intatc with usπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

Ammy!!! I am sooo verry sorry!!! I keep receiving PM's saying Chap whatever updated, i bookmark it and never get round to reading it!!! so I decided to read your FF in one go.. so 11 chapters i read!! it took my forever to read aha.. i really got into it!! so here is my reply!! and it is in random order okk?

- I want to get this straight first, so Aarti married Prashant by force.. they don't love each other then why did they have a baby? or is this just Prashant.. πŸ˜• i understand Yash and Arpita maybe to bring happiness in their lives.. so did Yash know that she was pregnant? πŸ˜•

Okay, if I answer these question then I seriously will be telling you everything...πŸ˜ƒAnd I am getting the reaction that I want, everyone is confused...πŸ˜†
Okay let me clear a few things for you, Aarti did married Pranshant by force, she had no other option.
They didn't love each other but yet Ansh was born.., Things happen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰But certain things we just can't tell...
Yash & Aarpita were kind of happy, & no Yash never knew she was pregnant, everyone got to know when she had the accident, as that was were Aarpita doctor informed everyone she was pregnant.
RAAAZZZ...πŸ˜‰

- I feel sorry MOSTLY for Yash.. because he came back for her only just to see that she has a husband and a kid.. i would be gutted i feel sorry for Aarti because she was forced..
That was bad...But you should jump to conclusions...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

- Neelum .. Aarti's friend makes me laugh so much omgπŸ˜†.. grapes.. seriously? grapes paha!.. She is getting married and has her eyes on another man aka yash!!.. Neelum its her wedding.. tut tut.. so.. Aarti 'sorta' told Neelum.. not exactly full story!.. 
Neelam is the best...πŸ˜† Yeah Aarti told Neelam half of the real story...the next half reminds a secret... 

- So Aarti has seen Yash at the wedding and is trying to avoid him? Ansh and Yash meet? but i thought Yash has seen her son so doesnt he know that she is there, at the wedding? confused .. So Aarti is like avoiding him.. so she knows he is there but he doesnt? am i wrong? i feel like i am πŸ€”
Aarti didn't see Yash, she felt he was there..,πŸ˜‰And when he spoke on the phone she immediately knew it was him...But she didn't get to see him well, she didn't want to..
Yash did saw her son, after the 3 years when he went back to India for her, but he saw the photo only. At that time Ansh was 2 years. He crossed out everything in his mind & live his life for 5 years, until now when everything is coming back.
3+5=8 years.---Ansh is 7 now, when he was the photo the little one was only 2 years, now he met the little one who have grown up now.
So tell me how can he knew that was Aarti son??πŸ˜†

-  Rohan and Aarti are very close to each other!! πŸ‘πŸΌ it really is quite cute.. reminds me of Palak, Payal and Ansh and now Ayu 😳.. but he cant walk or talk.. also Pooja and Yash.. Yash is just a meanie to her sometimes.. Pooja and Neelum together.. wonder what would happenπŸ˜† they have good connections!

Siblings are the bestπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I think you meant Aarti & Pooja above, they do have a wonderful connection.

- Yash and Aarti feel each other.. like they feel like 'why do i feel like she is near me'  DESTINY aww.. they are destined to be together..
Awww..,That's the sweetest part in any story///πŸ˜‰

- Now Mr Schindia wants Yash to get married to some rich gal.. just business wise isn't it? correct me if i am wrong πŸ˜†.. Gayatri wants Yash to get married non other then Aarti...πŸ˜ƒ
Right, Right & Right,πŸ˜†

- Neelum dragged Aarti to the mall .. lol.. well obs Aarti doesnt like that..  and what a coincidence.. Yash and Pooja and Pratik are there too.. This should be interesting both in the mall.. but Malls are really big aha.. Pooja meets Aarti when she buying Gayatri sari.. they get on well i guess.. πŸ˜‰.. I really do love Neelum.. seriously.. she is my favourite character!! she is !!πŸ˜† she definitely has an obsession with Yash.. like she is married and all!! she is obsessed.. more than me .. like i see Yash aka GeeCee i like go crazy.. i think she is like me.. !! but i am not married.. i am like 15 .. and then she goes and signs up for that valentine thing.. and Pooja signs up for Yash? LOL.. what a coincidence .. Yash and Aarti ehh? 

What a coincidence...??? Neelam sign up for Aarti & Pooja & Pratiek sign up for Yash..πŸ˜†
Neelam is a great character, I didn't want someone like Mansi here, who discourage Aarti, I need someone who will encourage...πŸ˜†

thats all i have to say for now.. and i will reply every single update!! or else you can smack me!

Phew...Hope your misunderstanding is clear & you probably got a few tips...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Replied above...