Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

I have been stalking this thread since you replied to Disha as I thought that someone was going to get this thread moving but I'm gonna do it myself! I need to get that update!πŸ˜‰

Most people is offline now...πŸ˜†

Loving it...please continue soon!😳

I have much to write...πŸ˜†
Thanks To

The following 28 member(s)  who liked Part 9:

caller123,  piyushi,  cynthiagem,  ketki61,  ksen,  nirmalac99,  darrish,  disha_rajdev,  

Thanks Dearies...

XOAmmy
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
Part 10

Bhopal Shopping Mall

Pratiek, mom doesn't understand. I just can't get married. Yash told Pratiek & besides you are so stubborn, wanting to get marry after me. What is wrong with you people?

Bhaiya, we want you to be happy replied Pratiek.

Pratiek, I feel as if I am talking in rocks who don't understand I am happy, why is it so.

Hi Bros, Pooja arrive cutting Yash's lines.

Where have you been? Yash asked her.

We have been waiting on you for an hour, said Pratiek.

Bhaiyas, the car over heated so the driver was fixing it, that's why I am late said Pooja as she holds her two brother hand taking them upstairs of the mall. Hurry up, because we have to get this gift for mom's birthday. By the way where is Pankaj Bhaiya?

He is in office, Yash answered.

Okay so what are we going to get mom? Pratiek asked.

Have no idea? Pooja replied.

Pratiek & Yash shared a look, while Yash said Pooja, we will find something at the first store, Okay. Cause we don't have all day.

Are you scared, I will shop whole day. Pooja said teasingly
That is the most loved thing on the list of things you love, said Pratiek.

Why you didn't just bring Vidhi bhabhi instead, asked Yash & why is this mall so decorated.

Because mom doesn't let bhabhi out of that house without a valid reason, answered Pooja, and this is surely not a valid reason & this mall is decorated because Valentine Day is coming, Bhayia.

Yeah Bhayi, Valentine's Day is coming said Pratiek.

Let's just go find a gift for mom's birthday & not for Valentine, Yash restored as he lead the way.

The two follow him.

See what I had to do get you out of that house, Neelam said as she Aarti walked into the mall.

P.S: If you guys notice I add the last part of Part 9 again. Well, I add the part again, as I did a little change. "Valentine's Day is comingπŸ˜‰" 

Part 10

Bhopal Shopping Mall (Con't)

Can't believe how long it takes you just to select a gift for Vijay. Just buy something he likes. Aarti said angrily.

Don't get angry, but we are a newly wedded couple and I seriously want to get him something so that he can remember our first valentine together.

Okay then, you keep on looking & I will go buy myself sometime for valentines. Okay. Aarti said as she leaves Neelam.

Where is Yash Bhaiya? Pooja asked Pratiek.

He has gone out to answer a very important call, replied Pratiek.

What's more important that selecting a gift for mom's birthday, Pooja snaps?

Ask him, when he arrive. I am going to get something to eat, said Pratiek as he leave Pooja alone.

Hey, you can't leave me, Pooja shout but in vain.

Angrily Pooja sit at the counter of the sari store as the clerk bring all sort of different sari to show her.

She angrily mumbles to herself, what do I choose? Hate picking out sari, but have too because those two have left me here. I am

Excuse me, someone said from behind Pooja making her realized she was talking hard.

Mom was right, I am talk, Pooja thinks as she turns to see who is behind her.

I can't help, but I heard you were talking to your self about selecting a sari, said Aarti.

Pooja looked at Aarti helplessly then said I tend to talk more than I should.

That's okay, but if you want I can help you, said Aarti as she sits next to Pooja.

Aarti began showing Pooja all the sari that would look good on her.

Pooja, then said Thank You & I do really love these, but don't you think it a little too much for my mom who is about 45 years of age.

Aarti became shocked & smiled I am sorry; I thought you were having a hard time choosing for herself, but I didn't know it was for your mom.

Pooja then laugh, Yeah. It actually my mom's birthday so we are choosing sari & jewellery to give her.

We?? Aarti became puzzled.

My brothers & me.

Alright, Let's choose a sari for your mom then.

Together then began choosing & bonding as well, finally then got 3 sari that suited Gayatri.

Thank for helping me pick a sari for my mom. Maybe someday I can return favor to you, Pooja said as she collected the saris.

You are welcome, & you don't have to return any favor. You need someone & I was there.

Well, if I don't be so polite to you then my brother will kill me. Pooja said.

Aarti then laugh & said Okay then, Bye. Have to go & look for my friend now, as she turns & begin walking.

We don't say Bye, because Good-Byes are forever.

Aarti immediately became shocked & turn around; those were the very & exact words Yash told her whenever she said bye to him.

Pooja then continue, And we will meet again this wouldn't be the first & last time.

Aarti helplessly smiled at Pooja saying we will meet again, if we were to.

Pooja then said Bhaiya is there as she sees Yash standing at few footsteps away behind Aarti looking all around; I will have to go now. We will see each other later, Pooja goes leaving Aarti standing alone all sad.

"Why is it every times I begin doing things normally someone or something have to remind me of Yash, Why?, But why am i sensing Yash was around me. Was he at Neelam wedding or was it someone else, Why? All of a sudden Yash voice, Yash words, Yash sense is here, around me. Why? Why?" 

Is he here now?

Aarti immediately turns to see no one except for Pooja & her brother whose back she could only see.

Aarti, Neelam shout snapping her out of thoughts. What happened?

Nothing, Are you finish shopping for your better half, Aarti asked.

Hey, I am his better half. Got that, Neelam said as she clicked her fingers at Aarti.

Okay Boss..

OMG! Aarti you would believe, who I just saw. Neelam happily said as she grab Aarti hands.

What happened? Aarti asked.

I met him, I met him.., He was so bolded, tall , very very muscular, OMG! Aarti you should have been there Neelam breathlessly said. He was like real, Can you believe her was standing next to me. I felt to touch him , Was he real. Aarti, you should have seemed him.

Neelam, clam down. Breath.

Neelam breath slowly as Aarti did. Now tell me who is he?

How can you not know, Neelam snap at Aarti, Aarti became shocked, Neelam breathlessly continues the hotness thing ever, so dreamy, so hot, so handsome, clean shave, fair and tall. You know the one with the biceps, triceps, and the complete package. The one at the wedding.

Breath! Neelam. She became breathing very slowly.

Yeah, I remember him the way you were describing that old man at your wedding, Aarti said teasingly.

Aarti, you crack jokes at the wrong time.

Yeah, & you describing a man who walk in your wedding venue with a stick as handsome, dreamy, hot, muscular is so right, Aarti tease her more.

How many times do I have to tell you, that wasn't him? Neelam said.

But you showed me him, Aarti said making her babyface.

Whatever Aarti, Neelam grabs Aarti hands as the begin walking, You talk too much.

Okay, And you describing a stranger breathlessly like if he is the love of your life while you have a husband is very less.

Listen! I won't argue with you, but I will show you him one day & you will believe that very word I said does fit him. That's my promise.

Fine, We will see about that.

As the two girls goes down the stair of the mall, Aarti asked Neelam why is there so many people over there? Let's go see what they are doing.

Oh, here was where I met the guy, his brother was filling out a form for the trivia & he was wait on him.

Did you asked him all that? Aarti looked at Neelam,

No I didn't, I would have tell the guy that was with him was his brother as he was calling him Bhaiya & I was also filling out a form for the trivia

I hope so, and what is the trivia about?

It's a valentine's trivia, where all single people are allowed at a mask party & there you would be pair on how you answered the questions on the form at the party.

Okay, and why the hell, did you fill the form out; you do remember you are married.

Oh no, I forget I am married. Neelam pretending said as Aarti keeps looking at her.

This sari always reminds me that I am married; I can't even walk properly in this things so no I can't never forget that I am married even if I want to, so that is why I  kind of a fill it out for you, Neelam toned down her voice at the end of her sentence.

You what? Aarti shouted.

End Of Part 10

End Of Part 10

AnotherChanceByAmmy

12|04|2013

Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Advantages of being a stalker...😎
They're nice!!😎

Anyhoot, so I see Aarti met Pooja...cool!

And well Neelam drooled over MY Yash again...OMG...I'm sounding like Ishi baby now!!

And hayyyeee...why do I think they will be paired as my dear Prateik filled out the form for his bhaiya??!!πŸ˜‰

Yash and Aarti meeting is going to be worth reading! I sense some drama...that is if you let them meet!

AMAZING update...love it!!

Please continue soon!!
Edited by guruandkratz - 11 years ago
Part 10, Updated...
Do hit the LIKE button & leave your comment...
πŸ˜ƒ

Advantages of being a stalker...😎

You beat me at stalking...πŸ˜†
Finish sending out PM's...Phew...lolz...
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Amanda-

You beat me at stalking...πŸ˜†

Oh course I do meri jaan...I beat most at that!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

And edited comment!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Oh course I do meri jaan...I beat most at that!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

And edited comment!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

You are a pro...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†