Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: radev21

aarti and ansh's scene was so cute... and pooja's silent behavior with yash was also nice

Hi..,
Thanks for commenting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Glad you like it...
Anyone want to take the guessing game of what might happen in Part 9??
RuchiArora21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great... part 4 and part 5 is more interesting... waiting for next parts...
^ ^, Glad you liked it...lolz..
I am spamming to go 76..lolz...
8th post...Will update on the 76...

Thanks To

The following 25 member(s) who liked Part 9:

And to all those who commented..

Thanks Dearies.
Love you guys always.๐Ÿ˜‰
XOAmmy

Part 9

Scindia's Mansion

You always talk, Gayatri told Pooja, and do you have a mouth or a wipe.

It was a slip of the tongue, said Pooja.

Yeah, Gayatri replied your tongue always slips; now go to your room.

I said I am sorry, Pooja said as she leaves the room.

Gayatri then turn to Yash who is looking at her & smiled helplessly saying Please don't get angry. I am doing this for your well being.

You are my mother, but please at least tell me before doing such thing said Yash. How can you just go to a girl's home without informing me?

I know you won't agree, and I need you to get re married replied Gayatri.

Why? When I have told you I don't want to.

Why? Because I am your mother, I need to see you happy; I want you to have a family of your own.

Ma, Yash interrupts his mom by saying I am happy & I do have a family, aren't you guys my family. Ma, you need to

Understand, right! Gayatri finish Yash's line, I need not to argue with you on this matter, your dad have already made that part clear. So since the two of you are so alike, he will choose someone for you, but if she isn't worth then you will meet Varsha friend's daughter. She is a divorcee with a son. But at least, I am confident she will understand you & this family & accept everything.

Ma.., But.

Gayatri again cut Yash by saying don't worry, I am your mother. And I don't want to hear anything from you because your answer is always No, I know that. I am finished now Yash, you can go.

Yash leaves while Gayatri sat on her bed thinking with tears in her eyes. She maybe a divorcee with a son, but Varsha is right, No one will want to married there unmarried daughter to Yash despite knowing the truth, & Yash needs someone who will understand him, someone mature. I can see that in Aarti, after all she is the mother of a child. But how do I make Yash dad agree with me. Arpita was returning for Dubai when she met with that accident, she was returning to give us the goods news she was pregnant, but fate had other things in store & she was killed. Her body was eaten by animals in that forest. Her unborn baby was in her. Yash & Arpita's baby. Gayatri began crying thinking about that, I need someone will understand his pain, who will be matured enough to know what to expect from Yash & to accept the fact that Yash wife was pregnant & ever since then life is nothing to him. Just when things were easing between Yash & Arpita, she had began to understand him & he was loosing himself up, he was like letting go of something he cherish & stop being a work alcoholic, then that dreadful thing that to happen. The only person I think who understand & accept everything will be Aarti. She seems different. 

Dubey House

As Aarti packed her clothes, she remembers what her mom told her, how long she will keep fooling Ansh, he is getting bigger & he will ask more questions. When will they come when his dad will actually come? Aarti thinks, how can she think about getting marry to someone, she doesn't nothing in life, She remember there were a time where she wanted so much Yash may have promise her, but she couldn't have waited on him as things were getting complicated, but when she married Prashant he give her all those things, the name, the fame, the wealth, the status but he couldn't give her love & that didn't matter her. After having the things she wanted in life & the pain & sorrow it came with, she didn't want those things again. Never again, she vows those things shall be repeated.

But how long will she keep Ansh in the dark, the truth about his dad. One day he will asked more question & she won't have any answer. Aarti lay on her bed all confused & frustrated.

Bhopal Shopping Mall

Pratiek, mom doesn't understand. I just can't get married. Yash told Pratiek & besides you are so stubborn, wanting to get marry after me. What is wrong with you people?

Bhaiya, we want you to be happy replied Pratiek.

Pratiek, I feel as if I am talking in rocks who don't understand I am happy, why is it so.

Hi Bros, Pooja arrive cutting Yash's lines.

Where have you been? Yash asked her.

We have been waiting on you for an hour, said Pratiek.

Bhaiyas, the car over heated so the driver was fixing it, that's why I am late said Pooja as she holds her two brother hand taking them upstairs of the mall. Hurry up, because we have to get this gift for mom's birthday. By the way where is Pankaj Bhaiya?

He is in office, Yash answered.

Okay so what are we going to get mom? Pratiek asked.

Have no idea? Pooja replied.

Pratiek & Yash shared a look, while Yash said Pooja, we will find something at the first store, Okay. Cause we don't have all day.

Are you scared, I will shop whole day. Pooja said teasingly
That is the most loved thing on the list of things you love, said Pratiek.

Why you didn't just bring Vidhi bhabhi instead, asked Yash & why is this mall so decorated.

Because mom doesn't let bhabhi out of that house without a valid reason, answered Pooja, and this is surely not a valid reason & this mall is decorated because Valentine Day is coming, Bhaiya.

Yeah Bhai, Valentine's Day is coming said Pratiek.

Let's just go find a gift for mom's birthday & not for Valentine, Yash restored as he lead the way.

The two follow him.

See what I had to do get you out of that house, Neelam said as she Aarti walked into the mall.

|| End Of Part 9 ||

Part 9
AnotherChanceByAmmy
10 | 04 |13
Hey All..,
Part 9, is up.
Hope you liked it.
Remember hit the LIKE button & comment.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
XOAmmy