Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What are they suing Mink for? I don't think she ever said he was drunk and Antara said that her father leaves the house in this condition once every six months if he forgets to take his medicine.

Originally posted by: Kal El

I like that when the news first came out, it was Salman in the headlines getting all the praise but now when it comes to blaming/suing, it all falls on Mink. ðŸ¤“

salman was just showing his being human feelings at the launch of his being human stores...
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

I like that when the news first came out, it was Salman in the headlines getting all the praise but now when it comes to blaming/suing, it all falls on Mink. ðŸ¤“

Conveniently during Being Human launch. Hope he concentrates more on his dysfunctional family.

Cirrhosis patients are not crazy as Mink and Salman Khan are trying to portray here. Combined with diabetes if toxins are not flushed out daily they become disoriented. It can happen just like that and then the person is back to normal. Jagdish Mali has always lived a simple life. Poor guy must be so embarrassed with people calling him a beggar and crazy. 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

What are they suing Mink for? I don't think she ever said he was drunk and Antara said that her father leaves the house in this condition once every six months if he forgets to take his medicine.

Patients with chronic liver disease are required to take Lactulose every day otherwise it can lead to hepatic encephalopathy. Other than that they are as normal as you and me. Mink donating blankets, spotting Mali, calling being human is all PR work of someone. Instead of such soft targets hope industry proposes good system to support its aging actors. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Patients with chronic liver disease are required to take Lactulose every day otherwise it can lead to hepatic encephalopathy. Other than that they are as normal as you and me. Mink donating blankets, spotting Mali, calling being human is all PR work of someone. Instead of such soft targets hope industry proposes good system to support its aging actors

Mink would be out of her mind to think of Jagdish Mali as a soft target. His son-in-law is Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine. Why else do you think Masand came out roaring against Mink when the news first came out (of course he also conveniently forgot about Salman's part)

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

she used a credit card, not a debit card!!

:D

so it's payback time right???😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
can some one give a quickie on this salman -mink - Jm

who r these peepz
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
.Iconoclast. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Mink would be out of her mind to think of Jagdish Mali as a soft target. His son-in-law is Che Kurien, the editor of GQ magazine. Why else do you think Masand came out roaring against Mink when the news first came out (of course he also conveniently forgot about Salman's part)

Maybe that's why everyone is quiet about it now. Salman Khan already used the story for being human store launch so his job is done too. 

Here's what Jagdish Mali said. "I sat outside the shop of one of my friend and asked for chocolate as my sugar level had dropped, the chocolate probably got smeared over my face and I looked odd.
He denies the report that he was going through tough times and suffered any mental problem. He has been diabetic since 11 years. 
"I'm not in dire straits, nor do I suffer from any other psychological ailment," he adds. I am good enough and raring to go ahead with my camera, he chuckled."

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

she used a credit card, not a debit card!!

:D

😆

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Walking naked on streets because of very high sugar = delirium.
Layman's term = crazy.
Definitely that person needs help.
What are Malis talking about?