Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

HA ha ha... joke acha marti ho... the queen of bashing is calling other that !!!!!! Joh dhoond dhoond ke Urvashi ke threads pe jati hai aur bashing karti hai... your comments on this thread are a proof of your unique talent.

Aur dont worry mujhe mirchi nahi lagti... actually lagne ke liye Mirchi market mein hai hi nahi !!!! Saari mirchi toh aap jaise Imam fans ko lag gayi hai jab se usse URVASHI ne Karari shikast di hai...  jeet ki dehleej par lake, darwaza mooh pe band ho gaya ho jaise.

Mirchi toh aapko lagi hai issi liye aapka iss tarah dhadakna mein samajhti hoon.

Hahaha yet again personal attacks. Good going and you indeed are living up to your reputation 🥳

If I am a a bashing queen and bashing these contestants, then you are queen of bashing the members of the forum. Anyone with sanity can tell you are the worse of kinds on this forum. Thanks for truly showing your character and why you do not hesitate to get personal with us for some mere Celeb **pointing at your pathetic canteen story with Urvi**

Good to know Urvi doesn't pay two hoots to fans like you unlike Imam, double celebration
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was 100% expecting you to post something on this thread... no matter you may keep saying that you dont want to argue with me, you will keep doing this. So I guess the meter has your name on it !

And why I was confident of you being here... well i know that the minute there is a thread on Urvashi you will come and be nasty on it (special talent again).

I also knew you would wait from some of your other friends to bash first and then take the opportunity to join them... kabhi kuch pehle bhi bol diya karo... why wait for support ???

Go check page 3 of this thread, genius. I was here before you. How was I nasty? The TM specifically asked for people not to be negative, but here you are ruining a thread made by YOUR friend about YOUR favorite ðŸ˜†. 

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Awww bura laga 😆...Don't be modest ðŸ˜†...give some credit to urself bcoz you don't hesitate to get personal with members in ur every thread ðŸ˜†.

Atleast hamara passion argument mein rahta hai...apka to personal bashing mein rahta hai...😆.

apka passion apko hi mubarak ðŸ˜³.

Bachchon jaisi, same to you waali harkat karr rahe ho !
Kuch naya nahi sujha toh wahi likh do jo saamne wala bol raha hai.

Saare Imam fans ko kitni mirchi lagi hai, yeh tumhari post dikha rahi hai...

Aur phir kahoongi, kaash aisa passion voting mein dikhaya hota... toh aaj yoon maayoos nahi hona padta.

Originally posted by: BaleHead

Go check page 3 of this thread, genius. I was here before you. How was I nasty? The TM specifically asked for people not to be negative, but here you are ruining a thread made by YOUR friend about YOUR favorite ðŸ˜†. 

Balehead, poor thing ko mirchi lag rahi hain since none of Urvi fans are supporting her personal attacks while Imam fans take a stand when someone gets personal with members here. Shows the difference between her and us, tabhi she can't handle people pointing out her wrong actions 😉

She doesn't even know Nishu isn't even an Imam fan, only here to point out her wrong doing 🤣
🤣🤣 Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aur phir kahoongi, kaash aisa passion voting mein dikhaya hota... toh aaj yoon maayoos nahi hona padta.

Ok Aunty ðŸ˜†...Time out ðŸ˜†
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Hahaha yet again personal attacks. Good going and you indeed are living up to your reputation 🥳

If I am a a bashing queen and bashing these contestants, then you are queen of bashing the members of the forum. Anyone with sanity can tell you are the worse of kinds on this forum. Thanks for truly showing your character and why you do not hesitate to get personal with us for some mere Celeb **pointing at your pathetic canteen story with Urvi**

Good to know Urvi doesn't pay two hoots to fans like you unlike Imam, double celebration

Well I believe in tit for tat, so if you get personal so will I, just because you come in a bunch does not mean that you can intimidate people... certainly not me.

Your character is also well known to me... least I say the better.

Lagta hai Khatte angoor ka swaad abhi tak nahi gaya hai ! 😆😆😆

How about practice what you preach for a change.

Clearly you are using my mirchi dialogue on us, lagta hain aap bhi bachchon jaisi same to you wali harkat karti ho

I love it when someone falls right on their face 😆😆

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

She doesn't even know Nishu isn't even an Imam fan, only here to point out her wrong doing 🤣🤣🤣

Ya this is news to me that I m Imam fan...i won member award as biggest Sana fan...when i became Imam fan? ðŸ˜†

@ReemAnshu

Ok now you can bash sana too...main samajh sakta hoon aap aadat se majboor hain ðŸ˜†

ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaleHead

Well I refer to your bashing part... you only start bashing when you see a few have already begun.

You call me hypocrite and by making that post you yourself come across as one.

This thread was a nice thread about a fans love for URVASHI but was ruined by Hakka Bakka (an Imam fan), then the others like chandramukhi, u, etc followd it.

Thats what you guys like to do... spoil it for other... as I said the taste of sour grapes has not left the mouth of any of the Imam fans.
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Ok Aunty ðŸ˜†...Time out ðŸ˜†

Jao Baby Boy Vol IV... maaf kiya... ab jao beta khelo jaake.
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Next
Urvashi Thumbnail

Urvashi