Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ssafi

Hehe...u had asked so i would... nytym... thnx for readin my work!

Anytime re...and you are an awesome writer so its always a pleasure to read stories by people like you...πŸ˜ƒ
Enough with the compliments...so update soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Hey saf awesome update ( dont mind if I call u saf please )
Well coming to update kya chappy hai loved
Kd & kiya project partners lovely
Loved loved loved it saf hayee mere kisha I mean hum sab ke kisha...

u can call me nythn sweetz... :) ikr... i miss kisha so damn much... update cumin soon :)
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey safi waiting for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Before it starts I was reading a book which mentioned about marriage education projects and I thought it would be fun to include it in this FF to get a new twist in the story. But don't worry it wont focus much on this project!

CHAPTER 3

"Our project will be on Marriage Ed," Mrs. Khan began, "You and your partner will experience what it is like to be married." Then she gave us a hard stare, "And nothing physical is allowed." Some of the girls started giggling like crazy. I rolled my eyes. "You will have to earn money, like real married couples do. Real money! for which you would require a job. You and your partner have to work together on that job," she continued, "You will report back to the counselor at least once every week, to prove your progress."

Joy, I thought sarcastically. Not only do I have to be pretend married to KD, now I have to spend more time with him. Mrs. Khan spent the rest of class talking about what we were required to do.

"Did I mention this yet? This project decides your final grade for the quarter."

"What?!" I was so shocked; I didn't realize I said it out loud.

"Is there a problem, kiya?"

I glanced over at KD, and then back at Mrs. Khan. "Is there any possibilities of getting a new partner?"

"No, my decision is final," she was so trying to torture me.

"Please, I'll do anything!" I was literally begging now.

"Wow, that hurts," I turned to look at KD. He had one hand over his heart, pretending to be insulted.

I brushed my brownish black hair out of my face as I glared at him.

"Sorry Kiya," Mrs. Khan said just as the bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the classroom, whispering about Marriage Ed. I bet they were excited. "I'm sure you and KD will do fine!" she added. I knew I had to give in. I sighed, faked a smile and said thanks. I walked out of the classroom with KD following.

I ignored him as I walked to my locker. Panchi and I always met at my locker after second period, since we have next class together.

"Ok, so let's just get this over with," KD started to say, "What kind of job are we deciding on?"

I was just about to answer when I saw Panchi's black hair in the crowd. She slowed down when she saw KD.

"Oh hey, you guys met."

"Umm, ya, we've met .." KD  started

".. Because we have all the same classes," I interrupted him.

"Oh, that's cool," she didn't look so happy about it. Then she smiled. "I heard you guys have Marriage Ed. I'm so glad I don't have Mrs. Khan!"

"Isn't the whole grade doing it?"

"Really? Well that sucks." Panchi said, "Who did you get paired up with?"

"This guy," I pointed to KD, and rolled my eyes.

"Oh." I could tell Panchi was not happy about that. Then I remembered why. Right, the date!

"Anyways, I'll, uh, leave you guys alone since you .. " I made some weird gestures with my hand. I was pretty sure they knew what I was talking about.

"Actually, we're going to be late if we don't hurry up," Panchi said. She turned to

KD and asked, "Same class?"

"Yup," He answered as he followed us.

We got there and I took my usual seat; next to Ranveer. Ranveer  was like the most popular guy in the whole college. He was captain of the football team, no surprise there,and pretty good-looking.

"Hey," Ranveer said as I sat down.

"Hey," I replied as I reached into my bag for my homework. I groaned as I realized I forgot to do the last question. I turned to Ranveer "Hey, could you give me the answer to the last question? That's all I need."

"You want an answer from me?" He looked surprised as he handed me his paper.

"Thanks," I replied as I jotted down the answer and handed it back, "I owe you."

"You do," He agreed, "I already have something in mind." He actually looked a bit embarrassed.

"I won't kill myself" I said. He laughed, "You really thought I wanted you to suicide?"

"No, but you know, just in case," I crossed my arms in front of my chest and smiled.

"Ok, so .." he started to say, but got interrupted by the teacher. "I'll owe you later," I whispered to him. I turned to say something to Panchi, but saw that she was talking to KD. Why does she have to talk to him?!? Oh right they have a date.! I so hate this! But she is my best friend so I guess… The rest of class went by as usual; utterly boring. Throughout class, I kept thinking of what Ranveer wanted.

After class, Juhi was waiting for me outside. We had the next class together. I turned to say "see you later" to Panchi, but she was talking to KD again. He kept on walking with her, even though our class was in the other direction. Well then. I guess they were getting closer now.

"Hey Kiya," Juhi said she was the captain of the debate team.

"Did you get your partner for Marriage Ed yet?" she asked. Was Marriage Ed like, the only thing the college was talking about now?

"Yeah. I got paired up with the new guy, KD."

"The one Panchi was walking with?" Juhi asked. I nodded.

"Well lucky you! He's cute. But I think Panchi likes him too! "

"Liv already has him," I said, "He asked her out this morning."

"I thought he was new. Didn't he just come this morning?"

"Yah, but Panchi's pretty. He probably fell in love right away," I made sure to keep my voice even. She looked at me, and didn't say anything as we got to our class.

"Well, I'm sure he'll make the right choice" Juhi  said. What did she mean by that? Did she think I liked him to? I don't. I'm pretty sure of that. "bdw this is sooo page  3 wala gossip wait till the whole college knows" Juhi added. You got it right Juhi is not only the debate team captain but also the college gossip queen. I noticed KD was already in the classroom, talking to some guy. I looked around and the only seat that was empty was the one behind him. Today's my lucky day, I thought sarcastically. Through the whole class, I thought KD was going to turn around and talk to me at some point. It was almost like he was giving me the silent treatment. I couldn't take it anymore. I poked him on the back with my pencil. He didn't do anything. I poked him again and he turned around really fast. "What do you want?" he asked, irritated.

"I need an eraser," I lied.

"You have one," he pointed to my desk. I looked down to see my eraser sitting right there, in front of me. I blushed. Stupid eraser. "Yeah, but my eraser's not working well."

He picked up his eraser and handed it to me. "Keep it." I put my arms on my desk and buried my face in them.

"Kiya? What is the answer?" I looked up to see a question on the board.

"Uh, A?" I guessed.

"Correct," The teacher said, surprised, "But please pay attention." I tried to pay attention, but I couldn't. Why was KD suddenly ignoring me? Was it something Panchi said? He was with Panchi before all this happened.Why did I care anyways? I closed my eyes and told myself to just forget about it. The past is the past. And anyways, my and his relationships were never meant to last..who was I kidding it thought it would last forever and that's what hurt me the most when we broke up.

so here ends chap 3 i hope u guys like it... give your comments i have tried out something different hope it works... hw is it..?

good? bad?

Originally posted by: arhadlove

hey safi waiting for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

glad you are... i just updated... check it out! :)
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Safre πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Again I loved the update πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Safre πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Again I loved the update πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

u did?
i tried sumthin new so i was so damn nervous... 
bt im glad u liked it!
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssafi

u did?
i tried sumthin new so i was so damn nervous... 
bt im glad u liked it!

Don't be nervous I Really I love it... πŸ˜³
It's nice especially that eraser πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Don't be nervous I Really I love it... πŸ˜³
It's nice especially that eraser πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

hehe i so wanted to show a jealose kiya... next chap ul see a bit of panchis point of view!😳
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Waiting for the next chapter...