Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi Bharti🤗
Me too waiting for Hammie's awesome updates dear😳😳...Our sher is too busy & She forgot us😭...We all are poor babies😭😭😭...Hope she'll update soon...We all miss her updates sooo much😭😭😭...Hammie please update soon😳...
Thank you so much for your wish dear...
🤗

@ Tammanna

Wow...You back again...Eagerly Waiting to read Hammie's mind blowing update & ur colorful comment dear...😳😳
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Oye  Buffiii 😉        Haan, haan pata hain, you are fed up of our constant drummings for updates,  Chalo updates nahi toh kya hua, masti toh karsakte haina ?? 😃         
Listen,  im sure you will be itching to grab my throat after reading this,  Kis khet ki mooli from dilli is here with her bakwas ðŸ˜†  Why does mooli sound so familar 🤣 dilli n mooli, wah, rhyming bhiii..😆     Hammie enjoy the song,  ðŸ¤—
Wish to thank you for giving us the joy of reading your brilliant work week after week.  Its all but natural we miss it...😛   
   [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IS8yw3NV60&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

(Thanx tammy n twinky for joining the chorus,  nahi toh hammie meri badtammezi ke liye kabhi maaf nahi karegi ) ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
missing you ...pls be back soon
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗🤗
Thank you so much dear🤗.Sooo sweet of You🤗🤗..We all are eagerly waiting for your update🤗...Please update soon😳😳😳

@ Bharti
Hi Bharti🤗
Thanks a lot Bharti for your help & efforts dear🤗🤗...Thanks so much🤗...Loved that Song.....Soo sweet of you

@ Warda
Hi Warda🤗
Your dp & banners are really awesome dear...Specially that Ranjhana Banner..Mind blowing .Loved them a lot...🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hamlet
ME & gang missing you...pls ud soon
afzal7861 thumbnail
hi twinkle nice to see you sorry  twinkle i cant do any shayari cuz im not feeling well i have a high temprechar im so sorry ðŸ˜­  Edited by afzal7861 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: afzal7861

hi twinkle nice to see you sorry  twinkle i cant do any shayari cuz im not feeling well i have a high temprechar im so sorry ðŸ˜­ 

Afzal shayri ko maro goli, jaa ab dawai ki goli kha aur jaldi teek hojao,  take care of yourself buddy.. 🤗. 
Get Well Soon Scraps
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: afzal7861

hi twinkle nice to see you sorry  twinkle i cant do any shayari cuz im not feeling well i have a high temprechar im so sorry ðŸ˜­ 

Hi Afzal Bhai🤗
OMG...What Happened to you Bhai???..Oh no Bhai...Please Don't say sorry...Shayari is not a matter  when compare to your health...Please take full  rest🤗 ...Allah is always with you...Hope you get well soon Bhai.Take care of you...Please Don't stress yourself...I'm praying for your speedy recovery...🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Dearest hammie 
Read your comment on tammy,s thread.. Hmm didnt realise you were unwell 😳,   Umm, updates can wait untill the high pollen hot summer subside..  plzz take care..  especially the running nose, dont want your lappy wet ðŸ˜†    gosh! London  at par with delhi temperatures,   ðŸ˜² 
Get Well Ecard - Get Well (dog)
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Dear Hammie🤗
  OMG..😲.!!!...You didn't feel well...Really sorry Hammie ...We didn't realize your unhealthy condition dear.😳...But you are such a sweet heart Hammie🤗...Update can wait  dear..😳.You take full rest.🤗...Don't stress your self..🤗...Hope you feel better soon... praying for you.🤗...Take care my dear sweet friend🤗