Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: afzal7861

hi kaka balli... kaise ho tum dono? ummh get plenty of rest ... future mein busy time hoga...
hi hammie awesome ud nakusha ne pehle na  bol ke dutta ko ghusa delay per khana le kar kamre mein puhanch ge πŸ˜• ajeeb larki hai  but like their convo πŸ˜›  dining table pay dutta ki nazar naku ko dhund rahe hai lekan naku ke   bahjy us ke maa aage POHAA  le kar hehe πŸ˜† dutta ko toh sandwich chahiye   aur us se bhi  bade kar   naku ... jo us ko dekhi nahi...is gaghe Dutta ko tu bahut kuch chahiyee all the time! he can't have his way har time.. needs to learn to adjust!πŸ˜›

love kala baji roops leela discussion πŸ˜Š  ye manji meeting πŸ˜†
UFFF naku kar kya rahe hai jab dutta koi kam bolta hai pehle na aur jab us ka demag ghumta hai phir hain  dutta angry and his convo with naku  loved it love their colseness😳😳 OMG hammie abhi toh mujhe maza aa raha tha abhi toh main ne enjoy karna chor kayi tha UD ko  tumne yahin pe khatam karna tha😑 ..tu baali maza loot leπŸ˜†... haaa hoo.. bas ah ja.. shayer je... mewas reading and laughing my head off thanks for creating a buzz on the thread,,
chal koi nahi ENJOY WHOLE UD  thank you so much πŸ˜Š
waiting for next plzz ud soon
baat sun bhabi ko pyar dena.. and look after her... much love to you  thanks for a funny comment and all your messages on my thread..  love yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emilymine32

Hi ham  hi imli good to see you
Love the ud    so glad you liked it
Poor dutta naku use confuse pe confuse kiye ja rahi hai
over clever bun rehe hai
Yup they are poles apart ek gadha tu dusri bakri  hooo haaa masterpiece!πŸ˜†

jo aai aai ke siba kuch aur kehte nahi  πŸ˜›hummmhh
babi ke bajhse lagta tasha ab raat ko baat bhi nahi kar payenge   ummm 
Bechara dutta no naku no sandwiches aur ye babi har jagah apni tang aarate hai oye lardki ke maa hai
Lovekala baji roops discussion
babi ko koi samjhaye dutta definetly doesnt want her hand made sandwiches ye babi ke speaker ka mute button mill jaye tu aacha hota  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love your rib tickling comments
Enjoyed the last part
Thanks for ud n pm
thanks imli  i certainly enjoyed your great comment.. working on next UD ,much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet
hi jedy ,great  to see you mate.

superb ud! eid greeting to you😊...thanxs for anno ...dutta is getting there is something wrong...the sandwich part & button scene reminded of LTL...felt awesome reading it...kala ,baji & roops are working to get positive go head...naku girl you ...need to make up your mind...ud soon
thank you for giving such a lovely feed back.. thanks for the wishes and the lovely image , much love  hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet
hi fassben, good to see  , yes had a good time and hope you did to

First thanks for the lovely anno and I hope you and your family had wonderful Eid. What a great ud as always It was a great joy reading It. Poor Dutta gets upset when he gets his breakfast by babi but he does not eat It and then get angry with the button but he does not know why she Is acting this way I would hate to know what he would do If he finds out why she Is being like this. ud the next part really soon
thanks for enjoying the crux of the UD... yes I like to ne in the mindset of LTL1 whenever i can.. thanks for reading and giving a great comment and a lovely image.. much love, yours hammie
Thanks as always take care

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

hi rosie... never you mind mate..you'll see  how late i am in reading and commenting on yours.. so bogged down with other things as well
sorry for being terribly late but here i am before u update further 

so madam refuses to serve him then lands up in his bedroom later on with food ...naughty girl wants to spend time in his bedroom...why hurry dear, he will keep u there permanently in a few days time ..
not bad rosie keep naughty comments coming..πŸ˜›
but seriously liked the way he ponders over her change in behaviour...earlier there were no villains in PN but i think babi is trying to fill that void  ohhh love it!πŸ˜† your remark..
 ...he is so cute he wants sandwiches and not poha made by his future mom in law and leaves without having breakfast , another excuse to starve himself .liking the way kala n party are planning to change things in favor of tasha ..the last part was nice as he bares his out to her, his honesty and no nonsense approach in dealing with things are somethings that i really admire about ..he is frank , blunt and honest thus expects the same from others ...the sewing scene reminds of LTL ..aw lovely update dear and hope you had a wonderful Eid
loved your description of Dutta.. thank you so much for reading and giving a lovely comment, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet
hi mirage great to see you.. I now like was giving me problem as well

fab ud! like button isn't working...dutta is trying to understand his feeling for naku...he is in luv...naku just giggle ...not giving him ans...poor dutta...babi needs to give 2nd thought...pls ud soon
thanks for reading and giving a lovely comment and for the pair of swans...πŸ˜› much love yours hammie
animated thank you photo: Animated-swans_zpse92483ed.gif

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet
hi sonaaa good to see you mate

Awesome UD...dutta still pondering ...change in naku's behaviour...she is trying to be normal...dutta been dutta can sense it...Babi doesn't seem to relent...it reminded of LTL the stitiching scene...😊precap Dutta will get to know it...would it be heart ache again for dutta...pls UD soon...like button isn't working
thanks for reading and giving a lovely comment.. thanks for the image as well, much love, yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for a wonderful update Hammie πŸ‘.
hi ladooo. my sweet ivy..

got your earlier message  to. thanks for the Eid greetings.. glad your workload has eased a bit..

Tasha's complex never fails to amaze me...at times it is intense at others lighthearted, sometimes amusing at others I want to bop them on the head πŸ˜†...but never a dull moment and that credit goes to you Writerji.

thanks for continuing to read this FF. IVY, i know you are busy..but have to say always, I  do  search for your comment... many thanks and loads of love... yours hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

hammie abhi tak update nahi kiya 

Warrrieee roarrr stop dribbling!  aur ankhien neeche!   😑
my palms are itching... grrr..

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks hammie for the annotation
n yeah thanx for pointing, edited the siggy