ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It absolutely, absolutely sucks when the GUY falls in love with the BEST FRIEND. That is like a hard slap right across the face. I somewhat feel sorry for Amita knowing that she likes Suraj but he likes Preity! Ofcourse we then have to understand that Suraj is not really her Prince Charming but the mysterious -who we don't know yet- Amit! ðŸ˜†

How do you think Amit would be like? Shy? Popular? Loud? Quiet? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
I coudnot agree more . *sigh*
It sucks to have your crush /love loving your best friend I feel bad for Amita and even for priety since she being a innocent girl will feel guilty

LazyBing thumbnail
I will surely feel really sorry for amita as da guy she has a crush on likes sum1 else but I am also happy for preity as she will get her pronce charming aswel, but I hope that dosent affect their friendship! I think amit will be a shy and quiet types of person coz he luks that type as seen from da promos
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, imagine if Amit is the mysterious, brooding sort of guy. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I felt really bad for her when her heart was broken by Suraj. It must be really hard for her to know that the man she loved so much loves her best friend.

I am sure that she will find someone much better who will love her and be the perfect guy for her. 😳
wildire thumbnail
yeah..!!
U fall in a deep pit..!!
So sad!!!
And Amit, is going to be the just opposite of Amita..! 
"Serious"
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wouldn't want something like that for sure i wont want a guy who love my best friend and i love him Poor Amita yaar