Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That seemed too easy.  I wonder if Bauji has some trick up her sleeve.  I loved the sequence in the room and at the sangeet.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow very romantic and bold...they sure showed buaji ...loved it...continue soon...
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was intense..loved it as usual...cant wait to read the next part..thanks for the PM
dee16 thumbnail
awesome update..sizzling teri meriπŸ˜‰
waiting for the next partπŸ˜›
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!
Especially d teri meri dance!
And veer was spying n sangeet!
I m glad khushi's father allowed 4 arshi's marriage.
I feel lyk killing bua ji.
Waiting 4 d nxt update!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMB just loved teri meri...awesome
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Got logged in after 2 days and what a lovely treat, i got from you...❀️ 
I just loved this update...❀️❀️
On your face buaji..huh..🀣😑 I I don't get it what's her problem...😑

And i can never ever get over with 'Teri Meri'... It was fab...πŸ‘ A big big hug for you for this wonderful update...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Do update soon...😊😊
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
liked it very much
continue soon
fleurs thumbnail

Thanks for the fabulous update & the PM πŸ€—

I was elated to find Veer boiling & fuming spotting Arshi's close moments πŸ˜ƒ

Aman warning Veer that he wouldn't be nice to him the next time he's caught spying on Arshi & throwing him out was fun to read

Akash's call to Payal was funny......only Akash can make such odd inquiries to his fiance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   yet their exchange of love was cute. The best part of it was Payal's Amma collapsing πŸ˜ƒ

Loved Arnav's assuring words to focus on him & imagine that it was only two of them on the dance floor

Arnav dashing to warn Buaji not to allow Veer anywhere near his angel, making arrangements on a serious note not to spare Veer if he's seen near the Guptas shows his concern

Arnav calling Veer a clown & Khushi calling him a lizard were different names apart from what we use usually...loved them

The dance sequence was narrated in a very beautiful way β˜ΊοΈ ☺️ ☺️.....  describing their dance movements along with the lines of the song was wonderful

Buaji fuming over the kiss by Khushi & Garima nearly fainting at that sight & on the other hand Anji & her friends πŸ˜‰ secretly loving the romantic dance of their brother & to be sister-in-law & clapping in exuberance was lovely

The guests first murmuring at the sudden sight of unexpected romance on stage between the bride's sister & the groom's brother, then  a few enjoying & encouraging them by whistling & applauding at their daring display of affection & the rest still surprised & their gasps was well portrayed. Tina, you gave a very clear view of the various reactions of all --

Arnav keen on showing the world that Khushi belonged only to him but careful on his acts, 

Khushi overwhelmed that none can separate them anymore,

both melting in love, ❀️

the Guptas in shock, 😲

the Raizadas in joy, πŸ˜›

the guests in awe, 😲 πŸ˜ƒ

the villain burning in rage  😑 🐷.... in one word, the "Teri Meri" dance sequence was laid down impeccably

Arnav shielding Khushi from Buaji's slap & firmly warning her to stay away for his lady love was remarkable πŸ‘

Buaji screamed that Khushi lied to them but what about the folly assurance that she gave Khushi when they caught her kissing a stranger & immediately packed her off to her home town???

Khushi lashing out her pent up feelings for having overlooked her love & feelings & Arnav composing her that he's there with her was brought out astoundingly πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wanted to punch Buaji  when she was still worried about that good for nothing Veer inspite of listening to Khushi say about her love & she being ignored of her feelings by them. The worst thing is that Buaji wanted to prevent Arshi's wedding even after Shashi approved of their love

Wanted to applaud for Arnnav when he pointed out Buaji's biased & sick behavior

Had a sigh of relief when Shashi at last understood Khushi's feelings & announced two weddings to take place

Would love to read more...WAITING

Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
choochootrain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww...wat a passionate dance...buaji n amma sure got a shocked outta their lives...me happy tat bauji agreed to let tem marry!!!!..
N tat veer was left being a peeping tom...hahaaa...

Now tat everyone knows there r two weddings...sure e joy has doubled for tem...yippeee!!!!