Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshbalikavadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NIVI

Adi: Honest, simple, sensitive, humble and a very easy person to talk to.. She brings out these deeper meanings in the story that I would never imagine to think of. I love the encouragement she gives me to write when I struggle. 

Ginu: Warm, friendly and protective. Am amazed at her spamming speed. Probably she is one of those few people who climbed up the rungs of IF really really quick. I am so thankful for the LUs that she does. I don't say it enough to her but I am hoping she knows I am thankful to her everyday.

Anjie: Very frank and has an amazing sense of humor. Any day her humor brings charm even to a dull episode.  She is a lawyer in a true sense. Never really need to visit her in court to see how she defeats her opponents. Have seen that enough here. Standing up against her is indeed a challenge. If I don't find her on the forum and don't get to interact with her daily, I truly feel a sense of void within me.

Malika: I am amazed at the writing capabilities of this 22 yr old. There are so many writers on the forum but there is something different the way she writes. The way she captures emotions is just brilliant. The image I have of Malika is of a soft-spoken, apni khayalon mein rehne wali girl. I like the dreams she weaves about AnSh.

Piyu: Is a sweetheart but does tend to get hyper. Love the genuineness in her and her  attitude. Never knew I would miss her and feel so low when she was not well.

Khusi: Tries to be evil with her danda but she isn't. The image I have of Khusi is what is on her DP, a cute bubbly girl. I find her  very hardworking and creative. I love the banter that I get to have with her. The bechara  lines that I use do not have any effect if I don't get a retort from her.

Tina: very positive, romantic and happy, go-lucky girl. Has magic in her words. Love the positivity that she exudes whenever she is on the forum with her posts and pics.

Prati
: I don't find her evil like she portrays herself. She is strict and I am glad she is. We all need someone like that here. My partner in calling Anandi a Casanovi ! 😆 Am sad that we don't get to interact much because of our time zones.

Ritzi: is a cutie pie. She is one of the sanest teenagers I have known. Her love for MB has made me start looking for its WUs !

Appy: She gives out a perception that she is very serious. But, I think we both share one quality, take time to open up. Once she gets used to people then she becomes very free with them. She has a very good thought process and is very honest in expressing what she feels.

Myraa
: is very emotional, hyper and sensitive. I like the Myraa who is calm and tries to calm others down. That said,I do like all her madness and her drama with her Trikon ! 😆

Sou: I find her very lively,one who always has a smile on her face. I have hardly seen her angry. She has the ability to cheer up people with her posts. Like her friendly nature and her creativity. 

Vedo: I see her as someone who is extremely friendly and who is always cheerful. I feel she never has a 'NO' in her dictionary. She is always ready to do any task here on the AT. Very creative, likes all posts, appreciates  every OS/siggy made on the forum however good or bad they are.

VIPANSH

Don :

Ashique hu main katil bhi hoon, sabke dilon me shamil bhi hoon

AT banana, sabko darana, bas yahi mera kasoor..

Vadon se apne mukarta nahi'Kisi se bhi main darta nahi..

Badshah O badshah, Badshah O badshah

She is the Don of AT and the most Evil Person as she always wants to be known as. For me, her first impression of a super khadoos person was deceiving she is one of the most fun loving and hard working person on the AT. Though she prefer Evil word but we all prefer Cute, Barbie doll, Naughty for her.

Ritzi :

Idhar chali main udhar chali...Jane kahan main kidhar chali..

Arey fisal gayi'lo dono forum ki ho chali'

She is the youngest and cutest member of AT. One who accompanies me in posting good morning posts every morning. She is as cute as her posts though if she is given exemption on using only emoticon in posts, she'll hardly use words. She is Nandu of our AT, Youngest member who is pampered by all of us.

Neha :

Bheege honth tera,Pyasa dil mera' Lage abar sa mujhe tan tera..

Jam ke barsa do, mujh par ghataye'tu hi meri pyas, tu hi mera Jaam'

Kabhi mere sath, koi raat guzaar'tujhe subah tak main karu pyar'O O O

Sensuous is the word for her. She is the Brand ambassador of Ansh's SR. She converts most of the AT members desires into words. She can initiate the most famous Shiv's V related debate or can single-handedly manage all the Ansh basher at a time.

Tista :

O meri munni, Munni munni Baby

O meri munni, Munni munni Baby

Choti umar badi badi adda, Jalwe abhi se tu yu na dikha..

Ansh Ka SR dekhna chahe din raat...tujhe ghar hona chahiye Barbie doll ke sath'

We call her despo for SR though she is not the only one who wants that to happen. She is the pampered one by all of us. She is as pampered as her partner Ritzi. Some call her Pendu, other calls her Despo but she wants to snatch the title of Evil from Don. She is the bubbly girl of AT who makes AT a fun place with her presence.

Piya :

Gora gora ye badan bijli se bana, 440 volt hain chhuna hai mana
Isse tum takraao na, janke jaan gavaayon na ,No no no no no no ...
Khambe jaisi khadi hai, ladki hai ya chhadi hai, Shola hai phooljhadi hai, pattakhe ki ladi hai
Aankhon mein ghussa hai, labon pe gaali hai, Dekho zara dekho yaaron, khudko samajhti hai kya

"The Angry bird of AT" Thankfully I never got the dose of her anger but I have seen her taking left right left of others. She is the straight forward girl with very strong likings and disliking. But she is a girl with a pure heart who loves and respect others in AT immensely. No need to mention that She is also the inspiration for few new members to join the AT.

Khusi :

Kabhi neem neem kabhi shahed shahed,

Kabhi naram naram kabhi sakth sakth..

Khusi is another pillar of AT. 'The hunter vali' as we call her. She is also a very hard working girl.

For us she is the database of BV as she is veteran here. The moment anybody tries to break the rule she is always there with her danda.

Vedo :

Kahin karta hoga Shiv mera intezaar, Jiski tammana me firti hu bekarar..

Arman hai vo pas aaye, In hathon me vo hath aaye..fir khawabo ki ghata chaye, Barase fuvaar..

Vedo is a sweetheart; she is one of the biggest Shiv devotees among us. Truly talented, her creativeness shows is all her work be it her OSs or VMs or Siggys. She is extremely friendly and down to earth. I love it the most when she is there. One of my best buddy here J

Sangeeta :

Main Shayar to nahi, Magar E AT walo..

Jabse aayi is AT me , mujhko Shayari aa gayi

Her spamming ability tells how talkative she'll be in her real life. She is the one who made me at ease when I was new here. She can spam with or without topic. I had a hard time control my laughter during her jugalbandi of Sher-O-shayari with Don in shadi thread. I can never forget the time of overnight spamming during the Shadi thread to reach the targets. The best time, I spent here.

Come back with a Bang'I miss you!!!

Yasna :

o pardesi, o pardesi, meetha sa chadha hai bukhaar, he re mai thara pardesi..
o pardesi, o pardesi, Shivji karo beda paar, he re mai thara pardesi..
O foreigner, O foreigner, some sweet fever has caught (me), hey; I am yours, o foreigner'
O foreigner, O foreigner, God (Shiv) save me (now), hey, I am yours, o foreigner'

She is my sweetest firangi dost. She is our 'Pyari Firangi', who at times becomes 'Dukhi firangi' or 'Besharam firangi' too. I remember her joining the AT during shadi thread. She is the one who is loved by most of the AT members and one who tries to mess with her should be ready with getting spanked by her as she is the spanking queen of the AT.

Gina :

Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge
Ab Koi Khush Ho Ya Ho Khafa, Hum Nahin Badleinge Apni Ada
Samjhe Na Samjhe Koi Hum Yahi Kaheinge , Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge

She is the most bindas member of AT who always want to have fun and make the mood lighter always.

One who does not get into controversies and is friendly with all most everyone. AT members look forward for her LU daily and no one else can do more justice to the LU. She is a brilliant writer and her all OSs are amongst the best in the forum.

Edited by anshbalikavadhu - 11 years ago

ANJANA

Nivi - Bholi bhali but, very caring about her friends

Khusi - Stubborn determined and sweet

Duck - true DON!

Uma - genuine and kind

Gina - mother to all

Piya - forthright and strong

Appy - intelligent and honest

Vedo - cares about all

Malika - excellent writer 

Souji - always insightful

Tista - fights for her perspective

Myraa - mercurial magic!

Yasna - sweet chile!

Milindrose - goes to the beat of her own drum :)

Neha - Illicit n fiesty

Tina - Super sweet and funny :) 

Ritzi - funny n bright

Supriya - reasonable and sweet

ADI [FINAL ONE DISREGARD PREV]

Our AT is a Boulevard., with bloomimg flowers so many., of fascinating hues and enchanting fragrances., who make a beautiful bouquet with a satin bow that ties us all...a thread that binds us all...the binding being our Love for AnSh...

I will be the gladdest thing under the Sun., I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one...( in the words of Edna St. Vincent Millay..)

Nivi  -  She is Sweet., Her words are delicate and pure., laced with innocence...She is the Daisy..

Anjy - She stands Tall...She is Spirit and Joy of AT...Bright and Cheerful...Just like a SunFlower.

Gina - She is amicable., A friend to every one., she weaves her stories with graceful elegance., and a fragrance quite strong...She is the Jasmine.

Myraa - She is Flirty., her thoughts are filled with Love and Fancy...She is the Pancy.

Malika - She revels in emotions that are mature and refined., Her thoughts are as beautiful as an Orchid.

Khushi - She is ever forgiving., caring ., and full of Fun ... She is our very own Tulip.

Prathi -  She is Full of Excitement., Cheer., ever so truthful., to herself and others..none other than aChrysanthemum.

Gowri - Her words comfort our hearts., She is modest yet Sweet., she has a heart of Gold .. She is our MariGold.

Piya - Full of Energy., Flashy & Cheerful., yet she is sensible - She is a fascinating Carnation.

Ritz - She is a Child., Cutest of all..already with all the hues of youth..who else can it be but a PrimRose..?

Tina - Her heart is filled with Passion and Love., her words are Laced with Beauty and Charm ... Ever Friendly and Forever Loving ...She cannot be anything but a Rose.

Supriya - Her words are Sweet., she is Happy & Pure...she is a lovable Lily.

Aparna - She blooms in the pleasant waters of AT as well as the not so pleasant waters of FT...who else can she be., but a Royal Lotus.

Melli -  She is sweet and dainty with a hue of such a beauty., She matches so well to a BlueBell.

AnShurg - Her words command respect., with hues so strong ., cannot be anything but a Daffodil.

Neha - She is ever brimming of romantic ideas...of kisses and naughty thoughts...No one can compete with her for the title of a Mistle toe.

Vedo - Flighty and Free ...Friendly and sweet...Forever in Paradise of Love ... A Bird of Paradise ... She is.

Sangs - She has a delicate heart..almost a child like., her words have a beauty and a verse...she is our very own Hibiscus..

Suchi - She is Beautiful., with a hue so strong ., she is a fascinating Violet.

Vipansh - She is humble with no demands., she is a beautiful Chamomille.

My PP ( Jasna ) -She is inspiring., enthusiastic., ever ready to learn more and more...She is a fascinating Iris.

Arya - She is gracious., Sweet..with a lovely nature that is so dignified., she is as magnificient as a Magnolia.

Sou - She is my very First Friend ..in this boulevard., whom I had the chance to touch... full of charm and festivity who sings a melodious tune like a Lovely Lilac.

Aditi - Cheerful., Joyful., as Lovely as a Buttercup.

Tistaa - She is Strong., she is forthright., and she is as Chivalrous as a Daffodil.
There are many many more...who are as beautiful and as enchanting...But the failing is all mine...in not mentioning them herein...

They are all my friends too., who are the facinating Flowers in the Garden of My Life...!!

APPY

Ritzie - Youngest and brightens up people's day😊🤗

Kushi - Sweet and sensible and encyclopedia of BV
Don - Great sense of humour and stickler for rules
Anjy - The naughtiest and most sensible and I find myself and her on the same side most of the time.She understands my POV better than anyone else😊
Tina - I love her posts and her creativity 
Vedo - Truly talented person
Gina - I love her wit.
Adi - so much in love with Shivjee
Nivi- She will not let anyone touch her bechara Shivjee 
Sou - the sensible one who captures the essence of BV in her OSs
Suchi - Passionate supporter of Anandi and loves Shinghs in equal measures.
Mallika - So much in love with AnSh. Focussed on AnSh.I love the way she expresses her thoughts
Milindrose and her pictures and the points she tries to make through those pics.
Supria - the sensible one
Gowri who loves to use angry emoticons😉

My lovely friend the angry bird Piya - reminds me of my youngerself

MILINDROSE FINAL 

she is always on horse back goofing up n down --- gina or verbose

she is cutie pie and wants ansh SR JALDI --- tistaa 

she has logic n humour for all situations -- anjana 

she is most time worried for one and other thing confused one --- vips 

she is alwyas happy n wants to know more n more --- blushing or aditi

TINA

Faceless friends how do I describe them...UMMM and ammm  and some more brain storming lol . Well identity of these faceless people are their unique ID's or  their posts -a reflection of their personality. So I'll base my understanding of them on this basis only. 

It is an incredible how faceless  people from across the world from all walks of life, religion , age come together  for a show and start sharing common interest and bond so very well.  I have to thank the AT makers first of all. 👏

Anjana , Khushi & Don: Teen Deviyaan of AT 😳 Kya kool hai yeh coz of them nobody here goes Out Of Control and none is able to Double Cross - EK Dhoka . All the Bluff Masters are scared of them. The Bichoos haveNO Entry at AT so all  the Masoom & not so masoom ...the khiladi 420 have a wonderful time here with all the Bunty and Babli. 

My Faceless friends... 

1. Adi2512: My bestest buddy @  AT we have the same thought process. If I start a sentence she is always able to complete it.  A song to describe our frindship...Tere mere beech mai , kaisa hai yeh bandhan. ANJAAANAA❤️

2. aparnauma:  She is logical, to the point and absolutely straight forward. She has the right attitude, strength and resilience to deal with all the out of control makdees of FT.   
She knows to chocolatecoat  and give a piece of her mind when needed  BTW I love her sermonizing. She is one person if she is preaching from  a pulpit  I'll like to  listen as I understand  her reasoning & logic as she has followed BV from the start. I think being with the Crazy Brady Bunch ...Appy has found her lighter side here!

3. khusi_*: She makes one of the best siggy's and Av's. She is known for her Strictness and awesome AT-management. When push comes to shove her danda comes out. 😆

Song for both Don & Khushi...Nayak nahiii, khal nayak hai tuuu😆

4.Don: Yes Boss of AT!! . Coz of her we are sailing peacefully. She makes sure that  AT members remember that Darna Zaroori hai.

5. VerboseG: She is sincere friend and is all sugar and sweet! But a bit emotional ... does the right amount of nautanki so that we don't get diabetic. I connect with her sense of humor. She is very dear to me❤️. She is the true Raju Chachi of all Ansh under age baalikas :) 

6.Malika: ⭐️I love her for her sense and sensibility. She has completely bowled me over with her quality writing, deep thinking and sensibility. Her writing reminds me of this poem abt "HOPE"  and how far hope can carry a person..."Hope" is the thing with feathers- that perches in the soul-- And sings the tune without words- And never stops at all.👍🏼. Her siggy's are super duper 👏

7. nniks(Neha): Instead of cloud computing she loves to reside in cloud 9 (24/7) with chocolates, grapes and satin sheets.  She has heart of a true lover and loves to define erotica for innocent ones 😆😆  Her hot and happening story-telling keeps the SAT always warm and fuzzy❤️

8. Vedo. She has a heart of a poet who loves ANSH a little more than Moi 😉 Makes awesomest  VM's. Her writing, is Ulallalala for me. She has a way with words and successfully transports us to AnSh land. I love her random musings too. Song for Vedo...Aap ki kashish, sarfarosh haiii.. aapka nasha, yun madhosh haiii❤️

9. anshurg5: I love her neutrality and peacefulness.  Song for Anshu:  Kyon Aati Hai Bahaar, Kyon Lutta Hai Karaar, Kyon Hota Hai Pyaar...we both know that a little too well about it so the connection is established. 😳

10.SupriyaI love her loyalty, Unflinching support to AnSh at all time. She is ever optimist like me. AnSh will sail through come what may. 😳 

11. GoldenDew: She is the JAAN of AT 😳 ⭐️ . We connected instantly. She has Charisma, Outgoingness, Vocality and I LOVE her awesome VM's & OS' too. Her writing style + her flirt-style😳😆 can give diabetes  to anybody 

12: Tistaa: If we don't get AnSh SR soon she'll be Out Of control. Song for Tistaa is: 

No control.. apni to patshala, masti ki patshala, no control😛😆

13. Roberoi (Sangs):  According to me she is masti and 24/7 hassi ki phuljhadi. I miss our lady Ramji Londonwaley these days. 

14. Ritzy: Is cutest baby of AT...she is hell bent on proving  mera naam joker hai lol .   😛 😆 Tista and Ritzy together are...Bunty and Babli of AT. Non stop masti and laughter. 😃 

15: dixie123: ⭐️She is the reason I'm at AT. She dragged me to the wonderful world of AnSh. She is sweetest and simplest. I love to pull her leg. Thaari shararat saab jaanu mai...I can read and sense all her AnSh masti. Song for her...Jahan teri yeh nazar hai, meri jaan mujhe khabar hai😆😳

16. blushing (Aditi)I love her writing and enthusiasm ...it is contagious. 😳 Only pure in heart can make such good soup. ❤️

17. Vipansh: She is my drinking buddy ...No control.. apni to patshala, masti ki patshala, no control

18. QuagMyred,: Her  0utgoingness, Vocalicity  and her awesome OS's I love her writing style❤️

19. milindroseAbs cheerful member of AT...always cheers us with ANSH pics 😳

20. Melliflous: Very sweet member and we both have similar views on AnSh😳. But I hardly see her around these days . Song for her...: Pretty woman 

sirf ...dekho dekho na, per kuch kaho naaa😳

Sorry I know I have missed a few but can't do anymore. 😳

ritzi

All my fellow Atians are very dear to me so if i miss any one forgive me!!

Don aka prati :

I met her first wen i came to ansh AT i remember it was second or third AT. I like her 
style smart and evil 
always doing hardwork and keeping AT rules in place.
wat i love most is her sense of humour .
 I like reading her shya wala OS!.

Khushi di

after donji i met her  she seemed very much like anandi might be coz her DP
but then i came to know her danda skills  i love her danda  and have got her danda very few 

times i think . She is very sweet and i like her and donji ki jugal bandi a lot !I love her 

siggies and always pester her to make one ! ANd she gave me the name of chotu how sweet of 

her !

Anjana :
Inki leela yeh hi jaane wen i was new i cud hardly understand hidden meaning in her 

comments now am used to them . Yeh incomplete ss likhti hain and casonova gang ki leader 

hain . I like her wicked sense of humour too . she is wonderful with words!

Tistaa :  my partner in AT i love her a lot she understands me fully .SHe is anandi lover . 

and bashers ki karti hain chutti . she is sweet and tries to be evil but alas she is pendu 

like me !we have many similarities which make me wonder tat we are two of a kind!

Appy : She is doctor sahiba of our at . and she has managed to shock me a lot she was 

seriosu and person with critical views on ansh but now she is breaking her imagine and 

being naughty like anji !

Mallika:  aha  fine writer . She  has huge discussions which i often skip to read but her 

points her mainly thought provoking. SHe is very sweet like jalebi and gives news and 

latest updates ! May god bless!

Uma: I really love her way of defending shiv she is true shivotee and am her followwer !! 

hehe.  Her POV is interesting for me to read as they r simple and lucid to understand . And 

she is very good in understanding shiv and predicting too. 

Ginaji : Wat to say about her jitna liko utna kaam hain . She is our AT ka Personal LU 

giver .SHeloves getting papmpered and hence does nautanki. She is darling of AT and very 

friendly . She is spammer of AT! and her recent love for horse is also astonishing !SHes 

kinda like me cant take part in serious discussion a lot !!

Neha:  OMG  she is ultimate writer of forum no one can beat her and i give surya namaskar 

to her she is very wild and naughty always  after shivji and have very  wild thoughts  

which used to make me jump at first but now am used to it .her partner in this is vedo .

Vedo :  i like her name  lo short n sweet  just like her . SHe is so multi talented makes 

awesome VM , siggies avis . She  and vips  are talli gang of AT !! I like vedo she calls me 

chotu always !! SHe is awesome writer too woah she is an all rounder of our AT!! 

Piyu :  SHe is also a dear friend of mine she is strong in her views and vocal about her 

views . she is angry bird but with a reason valid reason but she is as sweet and humble and 

cute!

..:: TIME FOR Foods & Drinks::..

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow guys this is a very extensive and well thought out 100 AT celebration thread, i haven't seen such dedication in members for a AT in any other forum!

Kudos to all the organizers and congrats to all the participants!

Will keep this a sticky until Monday (unless it reaches 150 pages before then)
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whaooo guys, you didn't leave any stone unturned!😉 I myself am new in the AT, but what you did here is a treat to the eye & ear!! The organisers did a wonderfull job. So am here till the 150 pages. The idea seems to be interesting & that too for a Valentine 's occasion. I love it. 

Oh!, the title is fantastic!!😃
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations everyone🥳….so we atlast reached 100th AT👏…congratulations to all winners…fab entries guys…love you…parti…thanks so much..without you..it was just impossible🤗

Yas its our pleasure to have u with us..here..⭐️

Parti😡….main tujhe nai chhodungi..tune mujhe kidnap kiya intro OS main🤣…!! Ginu…bravo!!👏 For handling votings…n moi not sweet n sensible😕….AC ki runner up😲…haw!! Okay…I love chotu's pendu title😆…her RiShiv…n khhadoos title…my fav winners…😃

Muku..i love love the coloring of ur siggy😳…pp jee…my all-rounder 😛….vedo n sobhi..lovely Vms..

Now my fav part…OS….i am still not fully happy with the participation of this particular category…I don't need to say y!!😳...two of my fav n close writers disappointed me big time…okay baad main dekh lungi😡…suppy I love ur OS🤗….its the most unspoken scar of anandi's life..manytimes she taunted without any fault…there was a time…in few interval..her not having child came out openly…she handled it gracefully…but still painful to see!!...vedo…lol …an opposite theme …I loved it too…adi…ginu…chotu..tistuu..neha…fab guys….nivi,piyu…thanku so much….all the writers…fab job..👏

If I forgot someone to wish..sowwie😳

And my OS…I wrote it in record 40 mins…n sent it..so that I can force you all…I was so shocked when appy pmed the winner list🤣….all the judges fab job!

Quiz….mera naam liya piyu k qs pe…anger!!….n voted me for sensible n sweet…u guys are so😕🤣

And know each other better…it feels so good..that you ppl love me that much thanks!! Piyu,chotu…fab job😛

Okay this time…me n prati had a hard time while editing the AT 100..prati ka nai pata…I am very exhausted…phew!!n main kaunsa siggy use karun!!🤔

@juleka..thanku so much😳…wese it wont last till Monday…we will unsticky it when it will come to 150pg..dont worry…hardly one day I guess!!😆

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally at is done.. phew so much work. .everyone help us here lot... specially my partner khushi... without her this is not impossible.. so my special thank .. and all session to perfect. i cant not pin point wrong anything in them... know to each other. and quizz just good. . i know many feeling bad for bad score.. but dont feel bad.. its only give you more chance to know your friends better.. picture abhi baki hai.. .so lets celebrate and enjoy..

Edited by Don_theEvil - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo all!

Wish all a happy 100th

EDIT: And now I get verbose

I am personally overwhelmed... 😳

I figure as a winner (runner-up) in so many categories. How, when, and why, I don't know. I seem like the veritable thali ka baingan, slipping with ease into several roles. Thank you all for keeping me top of mind.🤗

I won the quiz? I don't know how... <happy tears>😭😃

Each and everyone of you remembered me in your know the Anshians quiz - I love you all. And yes, I do love being pampered, which all of you do, and which is why I am here and omnipresent. ☺️

Congratulations Khushi, Muku, Vedo, and all those who won in some category or the other. 👍🏼

All of us our winners anyway... we rock.❤️

About the OSs, I will read them one at a time. As you know, I get kanphused easily amongst plots and writers.😕 I will comment on each after that.

And Khushi and Prati, I don't know if we have said this earlier, but you'll are the best... The Anshians are nothing without you.

Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo...🥳

Fabulous work from all of u...👏