Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@PuvZ- Awesome update Isya darlz... Great work...

Thank you Puvi ma!! 😃😳 It means a lot to me... 😉

@MSN_Vanny- That was beautiful dear!!! 👏

Thank you Vanny! 😃 Thanks for reading it.. 😉
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Isya baby the engagement is just wow... Yash is indeed so creative... And awww... the girls just bonds well with Aarti... Waiting for ur update
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Dear, omg this was an adorable and such a happy update. At first I was like why now is the engagement being cancelled... you really had me going there. Omg Yash is so open and daring I just love it. Very like Yash to put a spin on things when challenged and he rose to the occasion perfectly...wow the way he chose to get the ring onto her finger was brilliant and his words after about the string not breaking...sigh. Aarthi mt have been a vision in that lehenga from Yash's reaction lol. Curious about his flashback about Arpitas words...loophole I hope you clarify for me. I'm just loving the teasing and naughty side of Prateik, Pankaj and Vidhi:) The family moment when SP spoke of Arya going to London together was heartwarming and Its wonderful to see the family support Aarthi. Those eyelocks and their conversations are just epic. Lol I just love how Payal n Palak have Yash wrapped around their finger and now it seems even Aarthi wn't be ale to refuse them. Their chat on the phone was sweet and I'm so looking forward to reading about them in future updates. Hmmm our Yash almost said he Loves Aarthi... sigh. Update soon dear, you're doing a fantastic job:)
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

Wow fab update. Love the engagement, hope they find Ansh soon.
Superb 👏

Thanks Abie!! It's your first comment dear, if I'm not mistaken!! 😳😉

Glad you loved the engagement scene!! 😃😳 It took 'ages' for me to describe it.. 😆😛

Owh.. The search will be on soon.. 😉 Thanks once again for commenting as it means a lot for me.. 😃
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: J12L85

Hello Dear, omg this was an adorable and such a happy update. At first I was like why now is the engagement being cancelled... you really had me going there. Omg Yash is so open and daring I just love it. Very like Yash to put a spin on things when challenged and he rose to the occasion perfectly...wow the way he chose to get the ring onto her finger was brilliant and his words after about the string not breaking...sigh. Aarthi mt have been a vision in that lehenga from Yash's reaction lol. Curious about his flashback about Arpitas words...loophole I hope you clarify for me. I'm just loving the teasing and naughty side of Prateik, Pankaj and Vidhi:) The family moment when SP spoke of Arya going to London together was heartwarming and Its wonderful to see the family support Aarthi. Those eyelocks and their conversations are just epic. Lol I just love how Payal n Palak have Yash wrapped around their finger and now it seems even Aarthi wn't be ale to refuse them. Their chat on the phone was sweet and I'm so looking forward to reading about them in future updates. Hmmm our Yash almost said he Loves Aarthi... sigh. Update soon dear, you're doing a fantastic job:)

Hey there!! 😃 Oh Thank you so much for this long comment!! 😃 It means a lot for me!! 😉

I'm happy to see that you really loved the engagement scene!! 😳 It was really difficult for me to write it out and I'm glad everyone could understand and catch up the scene!! 😃😉 

Oh yeah.. actually the words he said for the unbroken string was really symbolic.. And you have catch the points clearly... 😃

About Arpita words, did you remember what happened before he came to Aarti's house? The scene where he was confused and he went to pray? 😉 Arpita came and tell him that it was now Aarti for him.. 😳 and about the promise, Yash promised to Aarti that he would find Ansh na if they are engaged.. 😊

The family support should be there as I didn't want them to be against Aarti yet! 😛 This was all because they knew each other since childhood.. So despite mentioning only about Yash-Aarti.. I would like to mentioned the understanding that the family had for Aarti and her family too.. 😃

Hmm.. about the kids and Aarti with Yash.. Let's see.. I'm still thinking much!  😆 But it's way to long when Ansh gonna join them! I'm sure it going to be nice to see it.. 😉

Thank you dear for the compliments!! 😃 Keep commenting like this.. 😉😳

Can I know your name please? 😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

wow isya semma cute update dear.

the ring scene was superb and the journey to london is also exciting.
continue soon sweety !!!

Thanks da Maha chellam!! 😳🤗

Owh.. you really like the ring scene it seemed.. 😳😉

Gahh.. the journey will be starting soon! 😉 Glad to see your excitement for that.. 😳

Will do it shortly cutie Maha!! 😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Thank you Surish for the lovely comments and compliments!! 😃😳

The words there really means a lot to me.. 😉 Thanks for reading!! 😉
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

Ohhh lala Pratik iz gonna get a girlfriend 😆 I think hehe 😆 and love Aarti and Yash's relationship and loved Yash's creativity if I ever decide to get married I want someone to tht to me for my engagement 😆

Ooh lala.. It's Kesha! 😆😳!!

Thank you.. Your comment always make me laugh and grinned a lot re.. 😆😳!! 

Yeah.. you're right re.. Pratik and Paridhi.. 😉 Did you remember a short conversation in previous part..😉 I've mentioned Pari's name there.. 😳😉

Oh LOL! 😆 No worry.. Hope your dreams come true re.. 😆😳😳 Glad you liked it.. 😉

Thanks my Kesha for commenting!! 😉
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dear, thank you for the lovely reply and clarifying the part about Arpita... You may call me J:) Glad you enjoyed my feedback!
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update  👏 👏

Thank you so much!! 😃😳

Thanks for the Likes for most of the comments too.. 😳😉