Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i have no idea abt deepa mehta but glad to know she wants to work with srk!!😎evry1 wants to work with him so not surprised  

But the problem is he seems to only wanting to work with his so called friends πŸ˜•
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What does it matter anyways? Its not like he's going to sign anything she offers him, even if it's the best script he's heard. 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.

But the problem is he seems to only wanting to work with his so called friends πŸ˜•

damn the so called friends if they cnt evn make movies !!! i dont see y he is doing HNY with farah again😭😭it was better off whn they didnt speak with each other and she dint offer him any movies  and kjo should only stick to making romantic movie with kajol-srk if he wants to make a movie with him!!!anything else is not his cup of tea πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

chalo koi aur bhi hai..and now Karan will take a dig on u like he did to me...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..

Why would i take a dig on her ?πŸ˜• u dont even know who Deepa Mehta is but still u come on here and says first make an script ... πŸ˜† all i said to u is u not knowing who Deepa is says a lot to me lolz if u know what i meanπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

damn the so called friends if they cnt evn make movies !!! i dont see y he is doing HNY with farah again😭😭it was better off whn they didnt speak with each other and she dint offer him any movies  and kjo should only stick to making romantic movie with kajol-srk if he wants to make a movie with him!!!anything else is not his cup of tea πŸ˜†

Saahi baat hai πŸ˜­ i would rather have Farah and her husband work with AkkiπŸ˜† and KJo with Alia and Varun lolz. i have to admit it pains me to see him doing this Chennai Express massy nonsense πŸ˜­ 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why would i take a dig on her ?πŸ˜• u dont even know who Deepa Mehta is but still u come on here and says first make an script ... πŸ˜† all i said to u is u not knowing who Deepa is says a lot to me lolz if u know what i meanπŸ˜†

and wen did i say i dont knw who DM is...i simply i asked a question...a general question for dos who have seen fire or water (or any other )...whether dey liked d movie or not...coz i have read a lot about water...koi nai...watever makes u happy Karan...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

If u have a good script den work na..who's stopping u..😈

Btw..how is she as a director..??...πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† if u knew her why asking how is she as a director ????????
Edited by Karan. - 11 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail

πŸ˜† if u knew her why asking how is she as a director ????????

arey baba see i'll give u an ex...like Farah khan is a well known director...and i have read a lot about her movies..bt i haven't watched her movies...so can i comment on her direction.?..i dnt think so..
i just asked a simple question whether her movies are worth a watch or not...whether any1 here has watched Water or not...
aish. thumbnail
Shaanth ho jaao bachhonπŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Shaanth ho jaao bachhonπŸ˜†

That was for me...and from which angle do i look ashaant bacha...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...was just answering him...he was not getting my point...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...no ashaanti and all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw Aishuuu...πŸ€—...we won d match yesterday...πŸ₯³