Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guru-Rim scene on Friday was awesome. Reem acted very well. Dushyant is always very good.

Expecting some Paapu-Rim scenes. We never see Rim asking mohan about her mom. No idea what he has told her and what not. Pls CVs give some time to this aspect as well.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guru - Rimjhim were too much adorable in Friday episode. Love them!!!
sakhisangni thumbnail
Yeh AT aage kyon nahi badh raha...the trio are awesome and they though not together were too good in their scenes😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Sakhi, Indore shift hone ke baad utne scenes mile hi nahi :(
sakhisangni thumbnail
I know, agreeing with Guru here...Bhopal is not good for the trio
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Bidzie add me to this AT please, i just love this trio.
Thanks. Swati.
swavai2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Guru Rim were too cute and awesome in yesterday's episode.

Rimjhim applying yellow cream on Guru, she asking him 'yellow or white', was a high point of very beautiful emotions. Then Guru hugs her and pats on her back lovingly, That says volumes about what Rimjhim means to Guru - Mohan and to Rimjhim these two mean the world. Lovely bonding and very lovely parenting.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swavai2

Rimjhim applying yellow cream on Guru, she asking him 'yellow or white', was a high point of very beautiful emotions. Then Guru hugs her and pats on her back lovingly, That says volumes about what Rimjhim means to Guru - Mohan and to Rimjhim these two mean the world. Lovely bonding and very lovely parenting.

Totally Swati.

Rimjhim-Guru scene was very beautiful. I was writing the LUs that day...I stopped writing and my eyes were fixed to the TV screen in this scene πŸ˜†...Rimjhim is sweet but she really takes a long time to get close to other people. Thats what is happening with Megha now.
swavai2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Totally Swati.

Rimjhim-Guru scene was very beautiful. I was writing the LUs that day...I stopped writing and my eyes were fixed to the TV screen in this scene πŸ˜†...Rimjhim is sweet but she really takes a long time to get close to other people. Thats what is happening with Megha now.

Yes Sumi, Rimjhim takes long time to bond with anyone new, secure she is with her dad and guru the dude, but her insecurities perhaps are more prominant while mixing up with girls or women.

She did not have any issues to bond with Anu, as Anuwas very sweet to her and Anu has not asked her any thing about her mom, may be being Mohan's friend for several years she may be aware that Mohan is a single parent of Rimjhim.

Reem shaikh is truely Ashnoor's successor, all the scenes with hergive us that same tender, emotional feeling and her laughter or pranks or plyfulness with the puppy makes anyone so tender.

Lovely character and what a relationship between her papa, dued. Just such hings compell me every day to wait for 9.30 pm and tolerate Tanu Aarti. I am not really very critical of Beera and Navika, nanhi is my darling.Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Mohan-Rimjhim hug was too adorable. Too much cute! 😳