Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Urvashi's Live Chat Link

applause animated

Urvashi was too good... She nailed it πŸ˜Š

Probably BB team may plan another live chat especially for her πŸ˜‰

You certainly ROCK URVASHI πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the link, I will check it out later, I have read some answers, I am so happy that I supported someone like Urvashi, love her attitude, she is the best and hope to god we get to see her on screens again, I am missing her.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I was a little late posting my questions 😭.

I have read some of the questions and answers, answers were awesome, I have posted one question on page 6 I think.

I hope we don't let this thread die out and keep if living forever.  I was everyone and now I am happy at least I can talk to you guys here now πŸ€—

I posted questions at the time of Sapna's chat...but sadly even after posting for atleast 10 times, my questions were never added!!! :-(
So this time I didn't post...I didn't hav anything special to ask Urvashi as she has cleared everything in her interviews!!!
Did she say anything abt Aashka??? I haven't read the transcript yet!!!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nupsie

Mahek DholakiaπŸ˜†
Nice name...Mahek is her fav from previous season n Dholakia frm this season...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mahek and my fav 😲, no no Pooja Mishra was my fav last year, but yeah once she was out I would have preffered Mahek to win instead of Juhi, did not really like Juhi 😑
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i am so happy that i supported urvashi too..she is too good
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahek DholakiaπŸ˜†
Nice name...Mahek is her fav from previous season n Dholakia frm this season...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now I turned out to be a genius accidently ⭐️

P.S - had no clue behind the reason for Mahek
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

I posted questions at the time of Sapna's chat...but sadly even after posting for atleast 10 times, my questions were never added!!! :-(
So this time I didn't post...I didn't hav anything special to ask Urvashi as she has cleared everything in her interviews!!!
Did she say anything abt Aashka??? I haven't read the transcript yet!!!

Don't know yet as I have no managed to read the chat yet, will check later and let you know.
The link has been posted in this thread if you wanna read it.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
urvashi"s chat continued for long one and half an hour and she was blunt as usual:d i loved and enjoyed the last ans by her when sumone iam sure sum gunde frm IF:p asked her silly Q and she was like,yea ur the mean how dare u talk like this..:p ahh our urvashi actually rocks:d
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Now I turned out to be a genius accidently ⭐️

P.S - had no clue behind the reason for Mahek

I have always loved the name Mahek hence kept it here, I have always thought if I ever have a daughter I will name her Mahek.

I was a fan of Pooja Mishra last year but when she was out I supported Mahek and wanted her to win.

I can't believe I missed Urvashi's chat and was too late in submitting my question
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

urvashi"s chat continued for long one and half an hour and she was blunt as usual:d i loved and enjoyed the last ans by her when sumone iam sure sum gunde frm IF:p asked her silly Q and she was like,yea ur the mean how dare u talk like this..:p ahh our urvashi actually rocks:d

Yep she is defo a rockstar for us, hope to see her soon on our screens.😳
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WC to the FC!!
Shugufta you rocks!!