Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

AMI- 

Thank you for the sweet little note at the start. Yup, a celebration of friendship and love this is. :))

I lurve the pink and grey combo! One of my favs and looks beautiful. ;)

That was nothing really...if only I was feeling more creative. Silly distracted mind that I have, sorry, not ranting tonight. Thanks! :)

You are too good to me, thank you. *hugs* :))
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Sigh, yup we are!😛

AAHH! *cough&blush attack* Yes, think it would better too, won't feel as N and the FP part too yup, cough...but maybe **s r**ct**n will also be more at the sight...Gosh, shutting up and running as gets scared. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Meanie!! I hate you...AH! *tries to run* cough...br**fs, but after seeing Varun w**r*ng those pink b***rs, even they don't look so bad...I didn't mean grey I was just saying...and shutting up as gets self in more trouble.🤣🤣
Yay! MIssion successful. *evil grin* No, don't faint please...**'ll have time to put it on **u with the excuse that too much cl*th** are what made **u feel stuffy...cough, will shut up with my evilness...maybe.🤣🤣

I meant you are always in my prayers, but it's the same thing...just wish all the prayers gets answered, IA! :)

Arey haan! That I didn't think about, since its more s**ier so **s r**ct**n would be double too cough which means more action and an urgency to get *s out of those...AAHH! Shutting up before I make it more scary🤣🤣

What?! You want pink ones? AAHH! Ami, are you okay? I mean nothing wrong with **n w**ring pink but in b***rs? AAHH! Sorry but to me it sounds waaay too g**ly esp for h*** cough but really did Varun had this effect on you? cough ab tu dekhna pade ga cough I mean just to see cough shutting up🤣🤣
But wait!...You seem to be quite liking this pink grey thing...even the font was in that combo, cough are you now planning a pink and grey *G set for...cough shutting up but not before getting an answer*evil*🤣🤣
What the...?! You evil!! Hate you. AAHH! That is so cough but...I really wanna say something which might land me in trouble but...will say it anyway. Yeah see so daring cough. Khair was thinking if ** will do the chore of *n dr*ss*ng *e first and then putting on that s**t then...like why put it on if ** has already gotten *e half way there? Like already *n dr**s*d so...okie I have lost it so will shut up and...final shut up🤣🤣

Oh. Sorry, big time tube light. Yup, thank you for that and hoping for the best. :))
beebutterfly thumbnail

Yup it was...oh oh is it possible that first ** was staring at **r like that like **e is the yummy chicken dish that ** is about to devour cough and then later on due to uncontrollable rea...cough I mean uncomfortable seats ** stretched there and started using **s cell so as to distract **m s**f and curb the rea...cough okay will shut up with my weird theories🤣🤣

Meaniiieee!! What the...?! AAHH! So not going anywhere! Cancel the trip! AH! But...you know it sounds highly tempting and the getting lost and guide part suddenly make me think like we are in some forest and...cough oh so need to shut up!! *running*🤣🤣
Lol, thanks...AHH! Hope not! Itna bhi nahi lagta kind of shareef but you never know with **n esp when they are out holidaying in exotic locations alone cough and the place is known for...cough oh will shut up with my stupid ideas🤣🤣

Oh yes how can I forgot that! Meanie, always the first one to show me as the bad one. Should be hating you no? But feel like saying lub ya, twisted.🤣

AAHH! That sounds so cough...but starting to believe in that theory, yes very suspicious behavior *B laser eyes probe*...who knows what apps are in the phone? Maybe was just preparing **s next move..to win the chess game I mean cough. How to get the Queen alone...I mean vulnerable to the attacks of the stallion, sorry it's knight in chess...shutting up as sounds like a loon. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

See, knew you would like it...was suggesting that for your own good and here you were shakking on my intentions *sad pout* Yup, a nice jungle with an untamed lion, it will be a nice visit...shutting up before you kill me. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I know...but as long as ** isn't here to defend, cough...AAHH! Didn't think of that, but now that you've said it, yes, quite famous the place is for...I mean good guides, shutting up too.🤣🤣

Yup, you should but seeing as you dont...lub ya too! Yes, twisted much. ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anu!

We need a title! Forgot about that...as usual.😛🤣
Ameres thumbnail

That was nothing really...if only I was feeling more creative. Silly distracted mind that I have, sorry, not ranting tonight. Thanks! :)

You are too good to me, thank you. *hugs* :))

Arey its great! Its not like meine koi marka maar lena tha lol. Like you told me we all were here celebrating together so thats what matters right? So smile! :))

No need, just wish you are actually happy. :))

Okay now, task time. AT name! ðŸ˜›
Since its special so name bhi special hona chahie...kya karien? 

Gosh! Don't know if its IF or my net but trying to post it the third time! 
Ameres thumbnail

AAHH! That sounds so cough...but starting to believe in that theory, yes very suspicious behavior *B laser eyes probe*...who knows what apps are in the phone? Maybe was just preparing **s next move..to win the chess game I mean cough. How to get the Queen alone...I mean vulnerable to the attacks of the stallion, sorry it's knight in chess...shutting up as sounds like a loon. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

See, knew you would like it...was suggesting that for your own good and here you were shakking on my intentions *sad pout* Yup, a nice jungle with an untamed lion, it will be a nice visit...shutting up before you kill me. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I know...but as long as ** isn't here to defend, cough...AAHH! Didn't think of that, but now that you've said it, yes, quite famous the place is for...I mean good guides, shutting up too.🤣🤣

Yup, you should but seeing as you dont...lub ya too! Yes, twisted much. ðŸ¤£

ROFL! Love the B laser eyes. Muah! Oh yes! Good point, ** must be doing that...cough probably checking out some fancy tips for...beating the Queen down in the game as you said cough. Its a new inventive chess so stallion has entered here cough I mean just to help the knight ride on it cough but no knight will ride the q...cough so need to shut up🤣🤣

Shudduuppp!! AAHH! The untamed lion sounds so scary...no no, I'll cancel the trip. cough too dangerous for a young pretty thing like me to travel alone in the jungle cough, yup will stay back at home cough...shutting up and runing🤣🤣
Haha yeah, ** is not here and will never know so yup milke burai karo. *grin* AH! So you have heard of it too? Then it must be true. Gosh! **n. *glare* Darn...then tu pakka...something happened cough need to control thoughts and thinking will never ever let **m go there alone. cough shutting up🤣🤣

Guess time to go...
Ameres thumbnail

Anu!

We need a title! Forgot about that...as usual.😛🤣

Lol, said the same thing in the other post. Any ideas? ðŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail

Arey haan! That I didn't think about, since its more s**ier so **s r**ct**n would be double too cough which means more action and an urgency to get *s out of those...AAHH! Shutting up before I make it more scary🤣🤣

What?! You want pink ones? AAHH! Ami, are you okay? I mean nothing wrong with **n w**ring pink but in b***rs? AAHH! Sorry but to me it sounds waaay too g**ly esp for h*** cough but really did Varun had this effect on you? cough ab tu dekhna pade ga cough I mean just to see cough shutting up🤣🤣
But wait!...You seem to be quite liking this pink grey thing...even the font was in that combo, cough are you now planning a pink and grey *G set for...cough shutting up but not before getting an answer*evil*🤣🤣
What the...?! You evil!! Hate you. AAHH! That is so cough but...I really wanna say something which might land me in trouble but...will say it anyway. Yeah see so daring cough. Khair was thinking if ** will do the chore of *n dr*ss*ng *e first and then putting on that s**t then...like why put it on if ** has already gotten *e half way there? Like already *n dr**s*d so...okie I have lost it so will shut up and...final shut up🤣🤣

Oh. Sorry, big time tube light. Yup, thank you for that and hoping for the best. :))

AAHH! Meanie! You had to make it more scary, didn't you? *scream&run* What to do now? *bites on nails* Um, yes, will just tell **m it's expensive and if ** manages to get *s o*t of it without a single tear, **'ll get a reward...AH! not sure this is a good idea...will just run I guess.🤣🤣

Arey no! See, I'm always confusing..cough, I mean the style of the pink b***rs looked good, like it wasn't baggy...but t**ht and sh*rt enough...cough..meanie!! No, he didn't, it was just an observation *innocent* but yes you have to see it...shutting up before it sounds like I looked too closely.🤣🤣
Shuuudduuup! Evil!! NO! Let's keep it grey...no pinks on **m unless it's a shirt...that too maybe.  Why am I even saying this? need to shut up.🤣🤣
Oh oh, too cough and blush! AH!...cough, that was sounded good except there's a high chance I'm getting it wrong, you mean after *n dr*s**ng, ** will put that s**t on *s? and then take it o*f again...or finish with..cough, then put it *n...sorry, must be my dazed state. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

:)))
beebutterfly thumbnail

Arey its great! Its not like meine koi marka maar lena tha lol. Like you told me we all were here celebrating together so thats what matters right? So smile! :))

No need, just wish you are actually happy. :))

Okay now, task time. AT name! ðŸ˜›
Since its special so name bhi special hona chahie...kya karien? 

Gosh! Don't know if its IF or my net but trying to post it the third time! 

Thanks, yes, that's what matters. :))

:))

Lol, we said the same thing! ðŸ˜› :)
Yup, was thinking that too...it has to be something great but what? Just when I need to, can't think of anything good, sigh. Guess we have to dig a bit. You have any ideas?😛

I thought it was my net doing that too, it's taking forever to quote. :/
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu ami going  2sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams.😊meet u 2marrow & hopefully in daytime also as 2marrow we've holiday.😊