Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita_raji

Ohh u r a busy girl...
as for the track...yes its a raji track bt i'm nt liking it at all...i just don't want to see raji adopting a baby at all and this is probably for the first time tht I don't want jigar to support rashi...bt after seeing the precap...i'm sure gopi will convince the family and also yesterday jigar's expression made me feel tht he will agree although he doesn't want it...

I am..
Neither Do i 
i dont want them to adopt , when they dont even have any health problems and when doctors are saying that they would get I wonder why they are running as if they will die soon . Yeah thats what gopi mahaan is for
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Muskii-

I am..
Neither Do i
i dont want them to adopt , when they dont even have any health problems and when doctors are saying that they would get I wonder why they are running as if they will die soon . Yeah thats what gopi mahaan is for

Exactly when they can hv their own child then why show adoption and tht is wut jigar has been trying to explain rashi bt she is just nt ready to listen...i really don't want to see them adopting a baby...bt the cvs r hell bent on showing it...today gopi will convince everyone and may be in another one or two episodes they will show them adopting a baby,.Edited by ankita_raji - 11 years ago
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ankita_raji

Exactly when they can hv their own child then why show adoption and tht is wut jigar has been trying to explain rashi bt she is just nt ready to listen...i really don't want to see them adopting a baby...bt the cvs r hell bent on showing it...today gopi will convince everyone and may be in another one or two episodes they will show them adopting a baby,.

And this track is shown kind of fast-forward too , I dont know what the hell this is 
WHy are they stuck with this adopting one
I feel like quitting at times
ankita_raji thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Muskii-

And this track is shown kind of fast-forward too , I dont know what the hell this is
WHy are they stuck with this adopting one
I feel like quitting at times

Seriously i'm fed up...this is one thing i didn't want to see at all and cvs r showing exactly tht...i honestly don't feel like watching tonight's episode knowing what's in store for us...Edited by ankita_raji - 11 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is stupid of us to expect somehing great from sns. It sucks big time. All crap is being shown. For once i had high hopes for raji but alas ! all crashed ðŸ¤¢
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why dont u guys find other favs ? Its necessary for all of us to move on nw !😡
ankita_raji thumbnail
I had high hopes too tuhina...bt nw it seems everything is over...nothing good will ever happen when it comes to raji...and tht's fr sure...good things r only fr gohem and kinwal 🥺
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new girls entry..."daksha"...shez 4 jigar if um nt worng...guyz saw d epi?any idea abt da new track?i really dnt want raji to adopt baby...Edited by Niobi.arshi - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Niobi.arshi

new girls entry..."varsha"...shez 4 jigar if um nt worng...guyz saw d epi?any idea abt da new track?i really dnt want raji to adopt baby...

by the precap i think she is too me excited for tomorrow.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepikz

by the precap i think she is too me excited for tomorrow.

me to very excited...hope for a nyc raji track...y this adptn?cvs never do anytng gd 4 raji