NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Siham.

that turkish show havee seen it :)

i asked minee turkish friends how its going tooo end

The guys how did that dooo fatma will leavee the country

Mustafa in Jaill

i think yoou are at the begin i havee seen it on youtubee and alsooo on arabic televison

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i am not at part fatma is kidnapped by mustafa 
Samra.Zehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
btw what would happen to vural ? & does fatmagul comes in Ind. As well ? :/
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i dont now whcih onee yooou mean?/ 
we haveee other nameees i think :D
krishna_4ever thumbnail
Hi, thanks for this topic. after reading this I watched the whole drama on youtube with english subs.
   Fatmagul and family will know about her bhabhi's affair and her son, during this time Kerim will confess to Fatmagul that he loves her, she will tell mariyam that she wants to be treated by doctor. due to a misundersanding she thinks that Kerim is unfaithfull  and tells she hates him, to prove her wrong he goes and tells the police to charge a rape case against everybody.Kerim's ex girlfriend comes from US and wants Kerim to work with her, these makes Fatmagul jealous of her. The case is reopened and they go back to their town for investigation where Mustafa kidnap Fatmagul and Kerim comes and saves, he puts forward his hand and tells Fatmagul that is always with her. 
   They come back to Istambul, Kerim starts a restaurent for Fatmagul and mariyam. they again go for trail in court, all proof are against them nothing is proved, same night Vural is been killed and blamed on Kerim and he is arrested. the lawyer takes Fatmagul and family to his house to live till Kerim is back. they start writing letters to each other, Kerim's father comes to meet in jail.Mustafa's wife gives a statement and Kerim is out of jail when he comes to know about his father, that he ran away as his wife loved some body else before marrige and not foget him after marrige too. 
    Kerim is now more depressed thinking that Fatmagul also had to  accept him without any love, on their first wedding anniversary he tells her to breakup, but Fatmagul tells that she don't want it, she wants to have a life with him. Maryam marries the lawyer with whom they are staying.  Kerim's sister comes to meet him from Australia, he is close to his father. Fatmagul confesses her love for Kerim  Mustafa shot Kerim and is saved, Fatmagul and Kerim get close during the recovery in hospital, after coming back Mustafa kidnaps Fatmagul Kerim and his dad saves her. Mustafa writes letters to Fatmagul  from jail, they are all saved by her bhabhi and shows to Kerim, he thinks Fatmagul still loves Mustafa, he goes away for some days with his dad, where his dad makes him know how much Fatmagul loves him. Fatmagul comes their gives him surprise, they have a good time. after coming back they get married, the trail starts again and all are punished, Kerim is free as he had made the complaint and married Fatmagul. Happy Ending...
I have tried to write, but its my first time so please sorry for any mistakes and if I missed something just reading the english subs its sometime hard, but I wanted to know the whole story after reading this topic so I watched it in 3 days
so Thanks once again for making this topic.
Edited by krishna_4ever - 11 years ago
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krishna_4ever

Hi, thanks for this topic. after reading this I watched the whole drama on youtube with english subs.

Fatmagul and family will know about her bhabhi's affair and her son, during this time Kerim will confess to Fatmagul that he loves her, she will tell mariyam that she wants to be treated by doctor. due to a misundersanding she thinks that Kerim is unfaithfull and tells she hates him, to prove her wrong he goes and tells the police to charge a rape case against everybody.Kerim's ex girlfriend comes from US and wants Kerim to work with her, these makes Fatmagul jealous of her. The case is reopened and they go back to their town for investigation where Mustafa kidnap Fatmagul and Kerim comes and saves, he puts forward his hand and tells Fatmagul that is always with her.
   They come back to Istambul, Kerim starts a restaurent for Fatmagul and mariyam. they again go for trail in court, all proof are against them nothing is proved, same night Vural is been killed and blamed on Kerim and he is arrested. the lawyer takes Fatmagul and family to his house to live till Kerim is back. they start writing letters to each other, Kerim's father comes to meet in jail.Mustafa's wife gives a statement and Kerim is out of jail when he comes to know about his father, that he ran away as his wife loved some body else before marrige and not foget him after marrige too.
    Kerim is now more depressed thinking that Fatmagul also had to accept him without any love, on their first wedding anniversary he tells her to breakup, but Fatmagul tells that she don't want it, she wants to have a life with him. Maryam marries the lawyer with whom they are staying. Kerim's sister comes to meet him from Australia, he is close to his father. Fatmagul confesses her love for Kerim Mustafa shot Kerim and is saved, Fatmagul and Kerim get close during the recovery in hospital, after coming back Mustafa kidnaps Fatmagul Kerim and his dad saves her. Mustafa writes letters to Fatmagul from jail, they are all saved by her bhabhi and shows to Kerim, he thinks Fatmagul still loves Mustafa, he goes away for some days with his dad, where his dad makes him know how much Fatmagul loves him. Fatmagul comes their gives him surprise, they have a good time. after coming back they get married, the trail starts again and all are punished, Kerim is free as he had made the complaint and married Fatmagul. Happy Ending...
I have tried to write, but its my first time so please sorry for any mistakes and if I missed something just reading the english subs its sometime hard, but I wanted to know the whole story after reading this topic so I watched it in 3 days
so Thanks once again for making this topic.

thnku so much .. Loved ur spirit n speed.. U wrote very well n nw em exitement z bit lowered.. Hope i will njoy da remaining show
Samra.Zehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Siham.

i dont now whcih onee yooou mean?/

we haveee other nameees i think :D

I'm talking about vural maybe you guys call him murat or mural but actually it's vural :D the third guy!
krishna_4ever thumbnail
@NatluS Thanks for your reply, it would be really exiting to see the ups and downs of their lovestory, but I don't know how they will show it as many scenes may be edited by chanel. yeah but u would love to watch it, by the way where are you from?
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its realy pleasent to find other followers of fatma gul..
As i'm die hearted fan of engin akyurek(kerim)
Just lobe the stoty line nd climax...
krishna_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayushii_Angel

Its realy pleasent to find other followers of fatma gul..
As i'm die hearted fan of engin akyurek(kerim)
Just lobe the stoty line nd climax...

if you are a Engin Akyurek fan you should watch Bir Bulut Olsam on youtube, its with english subs really nice drama. 

Edited by krishna_4ever - 11 years ago