Frequent Posters

ananya_teju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i guess nobody is interested ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
praval thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
   Thanks but   I think everybody guessed it and took from Kanika's FB account. atleast i took it few days back...now I guess people don't visit this forum much and whoever comes are mostly bashers who don't have much life ...so we should let bashers do their work peacefully...we will not disturb them when they r wasting their precious time...still they r after Nik Sallu connection...they have a problem y Nik came even 4th...according to them Nik should be out 1 week...but God is with Nik not bashers...
navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to say to you ppl that Nik is not the kind of guy who would want to interact with 'anyone' outside his comfort zone.. the guy is a total anti-social kind of personality (totally opposite to imam who loves his fans and just good interaction with them).

Try it but I am sure you all Nik fans will be disappinted specially girls who just run after cute ppl for their looks without caring a damn about their actual friendliness level and interaction

Plz to all young girls.. look at the friendliness of a guy not the 'looks' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ even an ugly guy can be a gr8 person and dont just crash ur hearts on all tall, lanky, white complexion guys
ananya_teju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navrat22

Sorry to say to you ppl that Nik is not the kind of guy who would want to interact with 'anyone' outside his comfort zone.. the guy is a total anti-social kind of personality (totally opposite to imam who loves his fans and just good interaction with them).

Try it but I am sure you all Nik fans will be disappinted specially girls who just run after cute ppl for their looks without caring a damn about their actual friendliness level and interaction

Plz to all young girls.. look at the friendliness of a guy not the 'looks' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ even an ugly guy can be a gr8 person and dont just crash ur hearts on all tall, lanky, white complexion guys

ohh plzzz not interested
nikknowsbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: navrat22

i agree he is  least interested, and that's nice, i don't see anything wrong with it.  being anti-social is not a curse. and i think complexion and looks wali baat, you are assuming too much. I am sorry Imam looks almost on the verge of desperation. he sees this as his one and only chance to make it big. I don't hate Imam, but i think we should be allowed to decide what or who we like and why.

you don't have to interact and talk with everyone you like, you try, if it works great, if it does not, it still is okay. 
navrat22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikknowsbest

i agree he is  least interested, and that's nice, i don't see anything wrong with it.  being anti-social is not a curse. and i think complexion and looks wali baat, you are assuming too much. I am sorry Imam looks almost on the verge of desperation. he sees this as his one and only chance to make it big. I don't hate Imam, but i think we should be allowed to decide what or who we like and why.

you don't have to interact and talk with everyone you like, you try, if it works great, if it does not, it still is okay. 

I like ur post.. U are a reasonable person unlike the girls blinded by nik.. "Nik ye Nik wo, aawww nik".. these r the kind of fans who probably Nik himself hates..

See my personal viewpoint is that Niketan is a CELEBRITY. A public person. He should never be anti-social or be away from his fans. If he is like that than he should rather be a manager at a firm or a clerk.

To be a public person you MUST interact with public. You must love your audience no matter what creed caste rligion color background they r from.. Thats the take home message

I know Imam is no saint. But at least he interacts and respects with his fans which is a MUST for any public person be it an actor or a politician๐Ÿ˜Š