Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
episode   was good  again  on  technical   points  aided  by  good  acting  and  final    conclusion       neither  deserve  other 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I maybe the only person who was not satisfied with the FB of Addu getting lost. 

Both Mohan & Megha need their heads knocked. Megha for seriously doubting Mohan's capability as father. Ok I agree Mohan hasn't really proved himself as an ideal father but come on she has seen his love and absolute devotion to Addu. And what is the guarantee that had she married Manav, both her kids would have been happy? Maybe in that case Nanhi would have been the one suffering. Sorry but she is as responsible as Mohan. When she knows Addu does not get along with Mohan why leave him with Mohan? She should have known by now that Mohan is more responsible with NAnhi.

As for Mohan, he promises to come back only when he find Addu! What kind of a promise is that? By making such a promise and actually not returning for 12 years he proved a point on being irresponsible. He should have stayed on and supported Nanhi & Megha. Yes Megha would have been mad at him for a few weeks but after that she would have seen that he alone is not to blame in Addu's disappearance. 

Hi Neelu,

Bhishma pratigya kiya hai puraans typeπŸ˜†. Bina promise pura kiya muh nahi dikha sakthaπŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i  am  speechless 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey..so mohan left d house bt usse kahaan kisne tha...itni hoshiyaari karne ki zaroorat nahi thi..waise yaar aaj episode dekh ke bada rona aa raha tha..
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I maybe the only person who was not satisfied with the FB of Addu getting lost. 

Both Mohan & Megha need their heads knocked. Megha for seriously doubting Mohan's capability as father. Ok I agree Mohan hasn't really proved himself as an ideal father but come on she has seen his love and absolute devotion to Addu. And what is the guarantee that had she married Manav, both her kids would have been happy? Maybe in that case Nanhi would have been the one suffering. Sorry but she is as responsible as Mohan. When she knows Addu does not get along with Mohan why leave him with Mohan? She should have known by now that Mohan is more responsible with NAnhi.

As for Mohan, he promises to come back only when he find Addu! What kind of a promise is that? By making such a promise and actually not returning for 12 years he proved a point on being irresponsible. He should have stayed on and supported Nanhi & Megha. Yes Megha would have been mad at him for a few weeks but after that she would have seen that he alone is not to blame in Addu's disappearance. 

No Neelu, I completely agree with you...I dont understand what made Megha doubt Mohan and what made Mohan go away in search of Addu never to return?

Yes Mohan was irresponsible with Addu, but Mohan did tell her that Addu had played a similar prank earlier...

And Mohan was hurt with Megha accusing him of not being the father material...so he went away to prove that he is a good father by looking for Addu thus ignoring Nanhi?? πŸ˜•

CVs have hit a sixer here in terms of logic now!! Ball khidki ke bahar chala gaya!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the LU Neelu πŸ€—

regarding the episode - - - - 

i am officially stunned as to how pathetic its getting...

kunal and aakanksha, i wish you had had some other way to displaying your talents than working in this God forsaken television industry which is not worth all it is hyped to be..

seriously disappointed
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sumi - πŸ€—

I wrote a brief analysis on the first page. I have the same question. By walking out on Megha-Nanhi did he not prove Megha right?

Kya bolu Neelu...my brain has stopped working...should I call this reasoning lame now?? 

No it is not lame...there are some shades that works well but they should have been graver for Mohan to walk out and for Megha to be accusing Mohan...the FB is not substantiating enough.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe kuch bhi nahi kehena haiπŸ˜†.

But KKK / AS both acted very well.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumiswap

No Neelu, I completely agree with you...I dont understand what made Megha doubt Mohan and what made Mohan go away in search of Addu never to return?

Yes Mohan was irresponsible with Addu, but Mohan did tell her that Addu had played a similar prank earlier...

And Mohan was hurt with Megha accusing him of not being the father material...so he went away to prove that he is a good father by looking for Addu thus ignoring Nanhi?? πŸ˜•

CVs have hit a sixer here in terms of logic now!! Ball khidki ke bahar chala gaya!

True that! Aaj dil mein ek feeling aa rahi hain ki , going further this show may become even more incredulous. I was waiting for Megha to crucify Mohan, instead both crucified themselves. 

Subha - Mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha πŸ˜† Sab milke ab usko aapni baaton ke teer ke bed pe letainge πŸ˜† 
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When Mohan went Nanhi was sleeping...thats why she wants to ask all her incomplete Qs to Mohan...so 1 side n cause of Navikas rude behaviour came in front of us today...