Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

these are special 'GAY' vegeterianvampires !!!!😡

I like The Vampire Diaries vamps 😳 The blood sucking, evil, nonsparkling, non fairylike hot ones🤣🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

i agree kat gives more expressions compared to Kristen😆 i have a strong hatred for the toilet saga only bcoz of her🥱

Toilet saga🤣🤣
I.prefer Twishit 😉
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

I never understood the craze about Robert. His not even that hot. Guess it's because he looks like a vampire and Americans are obsessed with vampires lately.

on topic.. haven't seen too many Kristen films since am more of a Bollywood fan than Hollywood.. but it looks like Katrina is better.

To be honest sometimes I feel like we are too harsh on Katrina because we have better actresses like Kareena, PC, and Vidya... but if you watch some of Katrina's films she can emote and give expressions eg act. It's just that she's way behind in acting when compared to the best actresses in Bollywood of today that it seems like she's really bad when she's not.

I agree. She was good in NL, NY and she does the Ajab Prem type roles where. She defo isnt India's best, but doesn't deserved to be demeaned like she is. And I'm NOT referring to her being criticised as an actor.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I like The Vampire Diaries vamps 😳 The blood sucking, evil, nonsparkling, non fairylike hot ones🤣🤣

stephanie meyer ne vampires ko badnaam kar dia hai,pura physiology change kar dia hai ðŸ˜† and cud tell ,afterall u r damon crazy 😉Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

on topic. Kat is definitely the bollywood version of stewart or the other way round ,kristen being the hollywood version of katty , but kat can atleast shake her booty ,dunno whether kristen would be able to do that .kat can also juggle between her men well whereas stewart fell flat on her face on that aspect... But in the acting department, the 2 K's are unbeatable on who can be the most expressionless!!

Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

stephanie
meyer ne vampires ko badnaam kar dia hai 😆and cud tell ,afterall u r damon crazy 😉

Tell me about it 🤢 Sparkling VAMPIRES!!! Dracula is turning in his grave.
Yeah well...name does say it all 😆
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well my dislike for Kristen Stewart is more than that i have for Kat.
Well much of the credit goes to the character of Bella Swan Cullen though,I have a strong dislike the whole twilight series :|
And i find Kristen's face having constipated look always, whereas Kat does look pretty.
Kristen has a couple more expressions in her kitty than Kat. But close enough.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Person no. 2 voted for option 2🤣🤣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly,Kristen is'nt that horrible.Twilight as a franchise is horrendous and the cast looks stoned throughout the film.I think both Rob and Kristen are better actors than they seem to be in all those movies. Atleast to me,she was decent in The Runaways and On the Road.